What's new

Pakistani billionaire father and son, British explorer, French diver and company’s CEO are the five members aboard submersible

Humans (at least some of us) have a spirit to explore the unknown. That is one of the things that makes us different

Yes and there is a difference between stupidity and taking necessary risks

They are dead now go figure how smart that is… thousands of employees worried about their future

Humans (at least some of us) have a spirit to explore the unknown. That is one of the things that makes us different

The sub was classified as an "experimental vessel" which means passengers are prohibited so Rush got around this by telling them the were "crew" and declaring them as "crew"... There is lot more to come out about Hush's antics and none of it is good...

The sub was classified as an "experimental vessel" which means passengers are prohibited so Rush got around this by telling them the were "crew" and declaring them as "crew"... There is lot more to come out about Hush's antics and none of it is good...

The safety engineering of the experimental vessel has been questioned by a lot of folks in the submersible vehicle community. I am no expert here. I would not risk the lives of civilians in such a vessel.

Yes and there is a difference between stupidity and taking necessary risks

They are dead now go figure how smart that is… thousands of employees worried about their future

I agree ... it is a fine line. When Columbus sailed across the Atlantic, astronauts went to outer space there were risks

Damn sure sucks all those fancy equipment can't find one sub under water while knowing it's last ping location

I imagine the thing has gone into the Titanic ship itself

Its battery is single point of failure for everything. Has happened before.
Damn sure sucks all those fancy equipment can't find one sub under water while knowing it's last ping location

I imagine the thing has gone into the Titanic ship itself
Bringing it up is more difficult than finding it.

Spending approx 7.5 crores for a single person, this father and son duo spent 15 crores for a silly trip and ended up being stuck or idk.

Imagine! We Pakistanis are suffering from Raashan and Bijli ke bill issues while these blood sucking billionaires spend 15 crores on an 8 hour trip to see rusted metal deep inside the sea!
Their money, they are free to use however they want.

the family should have offered $1 billion reward to retrieve him

The safety engineering of the experimental vessel has been questioned by a lot of folks in the submersible vehicle community. I am no expert here. I would not risk the lives of civilians in such a vessel.

I agree ... it is a fine line. When Columbus sailed across the Atlantic, astronauts went to outer space there were risks

They are not pioneers! Pioneers don't risk other people's lives! Pioneers don't charge extortionate fees to those not part of the pioneering. Pioneers don't take on tourists whilst still pioneering. You get the point. Pioneers risk their own lives before putting other lives at risk. These people paid to see the titanic, nothing more, nothing less...not part of the pioneer team. They weren't there testing anything or checking systems. Sightseeing

If Allah wills they will survive

May they have mercy of Allah in their darkest moment

But special thanks to all the good folks out there coast guard and volunteers helping save life - they are trying

I have seen the insensitive comments on Tiktok , it is nasty nasty world , mocking the suffering of these poor folks under water

It is quite strange before this incident happened 1-1.5 week ago I was recalling a movie about man who was buried alive ....desperately trying to get out of grave with Dying cell phone as his only hope

It was a terrifying movie

Last edited:
the family should have offered $1 billion reward to retrieve him
I bet everything is insured to cover the cost of rescue. All kind-off ships, aircrafts and submarine equipment are looking for them.

They way Western countries like Canada / USA or UK value life is remarkable , this is truly the better side of these nations

Using every resource possible to save their citizen - really the Spirit is applaudable

Unlike the piece of shit Army we got in Pakistan did not even had a decent chopper to rescue the Pakistani climber who was stuck on K2

Last edited:
They were using single Logitech game controller (wireless) to operate the submersible. I would have bailed out just based on this info. Everybody know Sh!t controls stop working whenever it wants.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom