What's new

Pakistani cinema owners all set to lift self-imposed ban on Indian films

Pakistanis -
in August 2016 - Band Indian movies
in Dec 2016 - Okay, we will show Indian movies
in 2017 - bolo Jaykaara sherawaali Mata da....

In your dreams bra. We are not adopting the hindu rituals shown, but we enjoy Bollywood movies.

These days I am following a certain western Danishwar called Nassir Taleb. Though he is somewhat arrogant but many of his ideas are rather practical. He thinks rules in the world are set according to the most extreme folks.

If there is a bunch who says 'Ban Pakistani Artists' or 'Ban Indian Movies' otherwise we will harm your cinema, you will see owners following these rules. Because the otherside, no matter how large will never say 'Show Indian Movies' or 'Show Pakistani Artists' otherwise we will stomp your cinemas.
So that is why I said that people do not feel enough for the cause that would like to speak up but when a certain threshold is crossed, people do like speak or even act like protesting some political and social injustices. For example, the person who is not speaking up against this ban, would scream if someone snatches a Rs 1000 from him and he will protest so that simply means he does not value that ban as much as Rs 1000.

its called talibans

do you consider them Taliban equivalent? If yes then why the are allowed to do politics?

Anyways What i meant by shiv sena is a party which can lead mobs, threat traders who are doing business, sports etc with bhartis.

Are you trolling dude?
no i am not... i am just iterating what pak members claim about bollywood movies... they say that they have no relation with india, indian culture or indians... And bollywood is indian propaganda to deceive pakistani youth just like how indians did to west pakistanis...

In your dreams bra. We are not adopting the hindu rituals shown, but we enjoy Bollywood movies.
'Hindu's ritual' is too vast a term... And you actually do what you are trying to negate...

no i am not... i am just iterating what pak members claim about bollywood movies... they say that they have no relation with india, indian culture or indians... And bollywood is indian propaganda to deceive pakistani youth just like how indians did to west pakistanis...

I do not know, may be folks in PDF like this

No offense to anyone intended.

Buddy its both ways ... Nusrat Sahab , Arif Lohar , Abrar ul haq are very popular in India and who can forget Coke Studio .
I have a very good experience with Pakistani expats in US and Canada they are warm people , individually Pakistanis and Indians are good with each other .
I can bet all those who fight with each other on this form oif met personally will end up as good friends :D :D

Kuch log yahan are hell-bent to ignore the fact that we share thing with India. Its nothing to be ashamed of that we enjoy their movies. We share the spoken language but when I have spoken to the Indian students here in the UK they say I sound different and they always say you are speaking Urdu, but I say dude its same spoken language our accents are different. We should stop feeling insecure about this.

I'm so satisfied with Pakistan and being Pakistani that I don't feel the need to hate other nationalities for no reason.

Take them :D :D we are really fed up from these goons, and beat shit out of them
we need shiv sena type parties here..

Visa temple of Hyderabad :D :D hope yopu heard of

'Hindu's ritual' is too vast a term... And you actually do what you are trying to negate...

Indian movies show little religion, its dramas thats show too much of it. I have a comment that i want to make here but religious discussion isn't allowed. But I might be able to ask on the profile message board.

Indian movies show little religion, its dramas thats show too much of it. I have a comment that i want to make here but religious discussion isn't allowed. But I might be able to ask on the profile message board.

Oh they used to show a lot of religion back when it was black and white era. It does not sell these days.

LOL,
though they wont, they literally hate non-muslim stuff (i am talking only about PDF members only)...And if the content is related to hindus they have more reasons to hate...
the first movie pakistanis are

Oh they used to show a lot of religion back when it was black and white era. It does not sell these days.

What are people's views on 'item songs' - is it seen an an acceptable thing? I'll be honest, it's quite degrading towards women and I get a feeling that Indian audience won't pat an eyelid these days with the stuff being produced - call me old fashioned..

you say it because you dont know what religion (and hinduism in particular)... praying to god only one aspect of religion... u r right that discussing religion is not allowed here plus i m on my mobile... till then enjoy bollywood...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom