What's new

Pakistani Crow Drone in its initial stages : EME Students

I have double MS in Mech and Metallurgical Engineering..... projects of Pakistani varsities most of the time are just for the fun of it.......

Have a close look at the dumb things..........both of the "Kawwaz".......... lmfao
what kind of projects you guys do over there?

Bollywood doesn't produce thousands of movies "india" does its several regional cinema included !
As for songs .. Come on man... You copy hollywood heck even Korean movies plots! And have copied hundreds of Pakistani songs even old Pakistani songs without any shame ! Heck you haven't even spared Alam Lohars "Jugni"... So please spare us the sermons!

P.S: Hos many international awards have Bollywood or regional indian movies won?

Let me tag our resident movie expert lol.. @LSD
Don't worry your LOL-iwood will never win awards which Bollywood has won so don't woory first try to revive your Industry then we will talk about overtaking them. Actually you are so much obsessed with Bollywood that on twitter IIFA2015 is trending so suck it up baby and don't worry i have stripped your LSD naked but thanks to the moderators they deleted the posts.

YES YOUR SONG WHICH HAS BEEN SUNG BY OUR ARTIST LOSERS
losers are you who can't make a single movie and show off your Lol- wood here.:D

That poster used our song while replaying so i asked him to stop watching our movies .....regarding coping just bollywood produces thousands of movies every year...India also have regional movie industry like Marathi, Tamil, Telugu, Bengali etc which make more meaningful and world class movies which gains respect, awards all over world regularly in international film festivals....just Google....so.....1 or 2 pakistani songs year is no big deal for country which produces 10000s songs per year....

M absolutely not interested in d!ck measuring contest!

Imagine a 'Cow' drone..........what would be the Indians reaction?

It can sneak right in? :P

Back
Top Bottom