What's new

Pakistani embassy staff attacked and injured in India

Typical generalization. Just bcs we have no prohibition doesn't mean that we don't distinguish alcohol smell.....I don't consume alcohol but heard of many ways by which the smell can be subdued.

Can can always see the drunkard just by looking in the eyes/the diluted pupils, the redness, the confidence level and sense of judgement. So stink or no stink one can easily catch a person whose been drinking

We can see contradicting info on every news. BTW, Earlier I mentioned that I have even listened that injured lady when questioned by reporter. Leave aside these links. Also, I am not saying all these things for chest thumping but stating the facts that I watched. You can take it either way!!!

@Invincible INDIAN so your newspapers are mirch masala?! Dont know which to believe.....not sure how you people believe your news!

Last edited by a moderator:
@Invincible INDIAN so your newspapers are mirch masala?! Dont know which to believe.....not sure how you people believe your news!

This mirch masala for you guys as you were demanding for a link.

Repeating 3rd time to you, I have even listened that injured lady when questioned by reporter. Leave aside these links.

This mirch masala for you guys as you were demanding for a link.

Repeating 3rd time to you, I have even listened that injured lady when questioned by reporter. Leave aside these links.
@Invincible INDIAN Everyone tries to save their a55...But yea, am sorry she fell off the bike...If they are telling the truth....then I am sure your justice system would hear them out...

As per Duniya news it was Ten people who assaulted the embassy staff

The Pakistan High Commission claimed on Monday that one of its diplomats and his driver were assaulted in South Delhi late on Monday evening.
It demanded more security for its staff in India and also an immediate probe.
However, according to eyewitnesses, it was not an attack but an accident wherein the Pakistani embassy vehicle was hit by a motorbike and was followed by a scuffle between the diplomat and locals.

Read more: Pakistan demands inquiry and tougher security after Delhi cyclist 'attacks diplomat and his driver' | Mail Online

The Pakistan High Commission claimed on Monday that one of its diplomats and his driver were assaulted in South Delhi late on Monday evening.
However, according to eyewitnesses, it was not an attack but an accident wherein the Pakistani embassy vehicle was hit by a motorbike and was followed by a scuffle between the diplomat and locals.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/indiahome/indianews/article-2335347/Pakistan-demands-inquiry-tougher-security-Delhi-cyclist-attacks-diplomat-driver.html#ixzz2VH1TmD9S

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/indiahome/indianews/article-2335347/Pakistan-demands-inquiry-tougher-security-Delhi-cyclist-attacks-diplomat-driver.html#ixzz2VH1TmD9S

Indians still won't admit it. Anyone still doubt that they should be nuked?

3uq5qn.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom