What's new

Pakistani FM Hina Rabbani avoids Bangladeshi FM Momen’s call to seek apology for 1971 genocide at Colombo

I am guessing that you are Hindu.

Yes some may argue that they tried to commit genocide against the Hindu population of BD but that was mainly due to the fact that they saw Hindus as their political enemies and being against West Pakistani rule. In fact Muslims in BD were also sick of being ruled by a minority that was also incompetent.

They did not have a plan to exterminate all Hindus in BD, just to make them submit to their will.

My opinion is that they did not try to commit genocide but many war crimes were committed against civilians.
You are entitled to your opinion. I would prefer to believe the consensus among professional academicians and the Bangladeshi government which commemorates March 25 as National Genocide Day.

By the way, one doesn't have to a Jew to believe that Hitler commited genocide against them or a Muslim to believe that there was a genocide against them in Bosnia. So, I don't understand your line of reasoning that my opinion is based on my religion. But like I said everyone is free to believe whatever they want.

Countless?? ....

So far no Bangladeshi poster has been able to provide a single primary/authentic source to back up those numbers.

It's been noted by various foreign powers at during that period and by complementary ppl that are well established. You are just pointing at 13 year recession, which happened after a massive war of that region.

To-chay. Some ppl never cease to amaze.

Last edited:
You are entitled to your opinion. I would prefer to believe the consensus among professional academicians and the Bangladeshi government which commemorates March 25 as National Genocide Day.

By the way, one doesn't have to a Jew to believe that Hitler commited genocide against them or a Muslim to believe that there was a genocide against them in Bosnia. So, I don't understand your line of reasoning that my opinion is based on my religion. But like I said everyone is free to believe whatever they want.
How many centuries you Indians would be crying about 3 million dead? It is pure Indian propaganda to create distance between BD and Pakistan.

We do not find many families who lost their keens. But somehow the Indians see them. Please read the Census report of 1974 and note how many million mouths have been added there compared to the previous census.

The killing number was limited and it is not called genocide. Genocide was in Germany where Hitler used gas chambers to exterminate a few million. It was also in Armenia.

Vietnam's 30-year-plus war against France and America cannot also be called Genocide because Vietnam was fighting for its independence although about 1 million people were killed there.

By the way, only 1300 IA troops were killed in the 1971 war. The cowardly Indians call it genocide.

Last edited:
By the way, only 1300 IA troops were killed in the 1971 war. The cowardly Indians call it genocide.
No IA soldiers or even any Hindu were killed in Bosnia , but it doesn't mean a sensible well read person would not recognise it as a genocide. Also, it is the government of Bangladesh that commemorates March 25 as National Genocide Day , not any Indian organisation.

The IA casualty figure is obviously a strawman. No one suggests that the Pakistani army commited genocide against the Indian army during the war in Dec 1971. The genocide was committed against their own citizens, particularly the intelligentsia - both Hindu and Muslim - starting March 25.

Anyway, like I said, everyone is free to believe their own version of the truth and I have realised it would be pointless to engage with you so I rest my case.

Last edited:
No IA soldiers or even any Hindu were killed in Bosnia , but it doesn't mean a sensible well read person would not recognise it as a genocide. Also, it is the government of Bangladesh that commemorates March 25 as National Genocide Day , not any Indian organisation.

The IA casualty figure is obviously a strawman. No one suggests that the Pakistani army commited genocide against the Indian army during the war in Dec 1971. The genocide was committed against their own citizens, particularly the intelligentsia - both Hindu and Muslim - starting March 25.

Anyway, like I said, everyone is free to believe their own version of the truth and I have realised it would be pointless to engage with you so I rest my case.
Stop bickering idiot. Who cares how many cowardly Indian troops were killed? You just brought out only a part of a sentence of my post.

Note that only 1300 cowardly Indian troops were killed in the 1971GENOCIDE WAR. And you find Bosnia here. Bloody idiot, is it your country or my country. Ask the GoB to provide proof and documents.

And what is your problem even if 20 million were killed? It is not your people and your country. Just stop bickering.

I did not mean that your religion is the sole reason that you think the West Pakistanis committed genocide in BD against Hindus but more alluding to the fact that it may cloud your judgement due to emotional reasons, which is perfectly normal and understandable.

Anyway, by the time economic stress forces Pakistan to offer a full and unconditional apology then I cannot see any of the war criminals being alive and so they would have unfortunately escaped justice.

everyone knows that people of Pakistan and it's army are not exactly on good terms, overtime it'll improve depending on if they improve their behavior

So I don't know if they committed crimes or not, I have no opinions on that but at this point Bangladesh is trying to bully us when every conversation starts with apology, apology, apology

I wish they did the same to British foreign minister or marahatis all of whom were much more brutal towards people of bangal than anyone

But since you don't do that, and this behavior is only reserved for us than you know I smell foul play and it's probably political in nature

For our national honor despite our differences we should do exactly what Khar did
This is because Pakistan is not being belligerant towards the Brahminists. Hasn't been since the last 20 or so years.

The Brahminist mind sees any form of non-aggression, silence, peace talk, smile etc as a source of weakness.

Stop bickering idiot. Who cares how many cowardly Indian troops were killed? You just brought out only a part of a sentence of my post.

Note that only 1300 cowardly Indian troops were killed in the 1971GENOCIDE WAR. And you find Bosnia here. Bloody idiot, is it your country or my country. Ask the GoB to provide proof and documents.

And what is your problem even if 20 million were killed? It is not your people and your country. Just stop bickering.
More Indian troops die in accidents every year. A lot more died in one weak in Laddakh and that was without China firing any weapons lol!

The Brahminist mind sees any form of non-aggression, silence, peace talk, smile etc as a source of weakness.
You are talking like a great psychiatrist though I thought you yourself need psychiatric tests to know about your own mental conditions.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom