What's new

Pakistani FM Hina Rabbani avoids Bangladeshi FM Momen’s call to seek apology for 1971 genocide at Colombo

To all bengali bit*hs crying here go f*** urself nobody gives damn about U people. Traitors!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No one is crying here dude.

BD does not need Pakistan but Pakistan will definitely need BD.

Most BD'shis care little whether Pakistan apologies for its war crimes in 1971. Current government likes to play politics.

Economic stress will force a full and unconditional apology from Pakistan.

lol idol worshippers are having sleepless nights because of your nukes ? and you are having good night's sound sleep ? :D
Golda Meir took inspiration from prophet and progressed Israel but you are still unable to take that lesson ? how and where you got your education ?
Aren't you all here?

What are the idol worshippers in so much pain all the time? Why do they spend all of their time complaining about Pakistan by making up lies? You got it, because of sleepless nights Pakistani nukes give you.

If you knew anything about what I was referring to you wouldn't have shown up here.

Idiot, why a little guy like you should come up with nuclear weapons? Do you think anyone is worried about your superpower status?

Better to worry about the possible bifurcation along the Khaibar-Pukhtunwala and Baluchistan lines. You are a great superpower with Rs230 to a dollar, and your PM asks IMF for loans every morning.

Bloody idiot, are you sane?
In your wet dreams Gangu.

Stupid bloody gangu idiot, your PM along with your whole nation wakes up to smell of poop every morning and begin with drinking cow piss, worshipping a doll and a cow dung for breakfast every morning.

Come to Quetta and introduce yourself as such and see what happens.

Dumb bloody gangu, that cow urine is getting to your brain.

Most BD'shis care little whether Pakistan apologies for its war crimes in 1971. Current government likes to play politics.

This falcon guy doesn’t represent the broader mind. Pakistan and Bangladesh should start clear their past history through a dialogue, such apologies demanding are just provocation and not productive. Yes it should be in Pakistans interest to work with Bangladesh. But The Pakistani government doesn’t really exist. Otherwise we would have seen some serious progress in foreign politics and economics, in which Bangladesh shouldn’t be ignored!

But this great @omaromar thinks his atomic power country can annihilate all the countries you mentioned.
Naw man, Pakistan's destiny is to completely and utterly end Hind.

BD is irrelevent to Paak. The rest of the countries don't matter that much to us.

But the fact that you spend hours on this forum!!

This falcon guy doesn’t represent the broader mind. Pakistan and Bangladesh should start clear their past history through a dialogue, such apologies demanding are just provocation and not productive. Yes it should be in Pakistans interest to work with Bangladesh. But The Pakistani government doesn’t really exist. Otherwise we would have seen some serious progress in foreign politics and economics, in which Bangladesh shouldn’t be ignored!
Musharraf actually tried and asked to build sincere relationship, but he was returned empty handed.

The problem is that the Brahmins and their bootlickers take any peacefull gesture as a sign of weakness.

Last edited:
Turkey as well as Argentine. So, better to tame it down.
??

Shut the f*** up if u don't care about apology, then why are crying here for past few days for apology, ur like a bit*h who says i want it but i don't want it. F off

Where did you get those figures from?

As per the 16th century Ain-i-Akbari (official Mughal records), Subah Lahore (central Punjab) generated as much revenue (~56 crore dam per annum) as Subah Bengal (~59 core dam) despite the fact that Subah Bengal was almost 3 times larger than Subah Lahore. People of Punjab were much more prosperous than Bengalis during the Mughal period. Punjab was much more prosperous than Bengal during the British colonial rule. Punjab was much more prosperous than Bengal in 1947. "Punjab eating up Bengal resources" after the creation of Pakistan was a myth created by Bengali nationalists and gullible Bengalis fell for it

Bhia pls find and post non doctored and validated states and information from credible sources pls. We all like to believe fair tales are true till proven.

Neither bengaldeah nor pakistan needs each other
Both are at opposite side of the world not even neighbors

We probably need Nigeria more then bengaldeah and bengaldesh needs Myanmar more then Pakistan

Bengaldeah should first demand apology from British empire for Bengali famine afterwards should ask apology from Pakistan

We ain't stupid to apologize so you guys can then start asking for money which we don't have 🤣

Bangladesh is far too irrelevant to force anything.

Bhia pls find and post non doctored and validated states and information from credible sources pls. We all like to believe fair tales are true till proven.

Well, Ain-i-Akbari produces the official records from early Mughal period, and is considered the single most accurate and authentic source of information from that era...

Last edited:
Pakistan must apologise for genocide carried out by Pak army in Bangladesh in 1971.

Pakistan should also accept those stranded Biharis in Bangladesh. Those Muslims need help immediately.
No apologies, take back biharis and kick out millions of bangalis illegally living in Pakistan.

Well, Ain-i-Akbari produces the official records from early Mughal period, and is considered the single most accurate and authentic source of information from that era...

One account of over a decade, against countless validated and authenticated accounts spanning hundred of yrs.

It best it may say during this short period the region may have experienced a recession. 😆 🤣 😂 for a short spell.

photox_2972908.png

At this point She should be dropping singles named sigma jutti

Last edited:
One account of over a decade, against countless validated and authenticated accounts spanning hundred of yrs.

Countless?? ....

So far no Bangladeshi poster has been able to provide a single primary/authentic source to back up those numbers.

View attachment 916267
At this point She should dropping singles named sigma jutti
everyone knows that people of Pakistan and it's army are not exactly on good terms, overtime it'll improve depending on if they improve their behavior

So I don't know if they committed crimes or not, I have no opinions on that but at this point Bangladesh is trying to bully us when every conversation starts with apology, apology, apology

I wish they did the same to British foreign minister or marahatis all of whom were much more brutal towards people of bangal than anyone

But since you don't do that, and this behavior is only reserved for us than you know I smell foul play and it's probably political in nature

For our national honor despite our differences we should do exactly what Khar did

everyone knows that people of Pakistan and it's army are not exactly on good terms, overtime it'll improve depending on if they improve their behavior

So I don't know if they committed crimes or not, I have no opinions on that but at this point Bangladesh is trying to bully us when every conversation starts with apology, apology, apology

I wish they did the same to British foreign minister or marahatis all of whom were much more brutal towards people of bangal than anyone

But since you don't do that, and this behavior is only reserved for us than you know I smell foul play and it's probably political in nature

For our national honor despite our differences we should do exactly what Khar did
No apologies, they should seek apologies from the British first.

An apology built on Indian lies and narrative is not coming.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom