What's new

Pakistani girl Did This To Enter India To Marry Lover

Perhaps you should understand why Lahore is being mentioned in Punjabi songs.

Lahore is mentioned because it is the cultural capital of Punjab.

Ludhiana is the largest city in East Punjab but it isn't mentioned in songs.

According to him, sikhs want Lahore back in Indian Punjab, (not khalistan). Itnay retarted sikhs must only in gangu dreams.

Sikhs are a large fighting contingent in the Indian Army.

However, I only see Sikh diaspora talk about united Punjab. I don't see Pakistani Punjabi diaspora talk about it.

@Goritoes

You guys trying to compete against the Lahoris for the stupid award?

:lol:
Her name is interesting, Jeevani ? Any one knows Jeevani log kon hote hai ? Sahi hai bhai bol looo aap bhi bol lo...

DuJi7zXW0AEjAH0.jpg

Ludhiana is the largest city in East Punjab but it isn't mentioned in songs.
Nope
Ludhiana and Chandigarh are both mentioned in Punjabi songs even more than Lahore.
Actually you will find only few songs having mentioned Lahore
Chandigarh is the most famous city in Punjabi song industry.

Actually, marrigae between Indian and pakistani, is nothing new.

But marriage should be as below- as Sweet couple.

@-=virus=- , Seems you guys have picked up a few tricks. :lol:
We gotta come up with a name for this reverse love zihad. Ghar wapsi doesn't have the same ring to it.
we learnt from the best, after all.

muslims in general are waay more conservative when it comes to their women marrying outside of Islam. A few bollywood examples aside, even very well to ones are quite particular about staying within the muslim fold, or within the Abrahamic (people of the book) fold.

mushrikeens get the ol' thumbs down :(

but back in the day I knew this one richie rich Bushra girl, man.. she did the whole town, seemingly, mujhe mauka ni mila but :cry:

hows about Ram Pyar ?.. operation mushrik patel ? hmm.. will have to proper brain storm and come up with a catchier one, make it cool etc

@Paitoo creative bande ho aap.. any ideas ?

@Paitoo creative bande ho aap.. any ideas ?
I gave my submission in an earlier post - "sanatani gurutvakarshak Prem", along with the reasoning. @villageidiot thinks it is not social media worthy, to which I agree. But hum to aisay hi hain. It has to be in shuddh hindi

I gave my submission in an earlier post - "sanatani gurutvakarshak Prem", along with the reasoning. @villageidiot thinks it is not social media worthy, to which I agree. But hum to aisay hi hain. It has to be in shuddh hindi
gave me an idea !

shuddhikaran !! aka purification

oh look, there's plenty about it on the interwebs already

VillageIdiot: I look nothing like Brad Pitt. Actually I look exactly like your dad . If we stood next to each other, you would ask me for pocket money. :-)

RETARTED ?? Guess who is actually the retarded unfortunate here ? Yup, it's you.
We pakistani's looks exactly like the men ur mum or ur sister, would open their legs for, You have not seen northern punjabi's or pathans, we look better than those whities, strong jaws, yellowish skin tone big brown eyes and western looks, after seeing a man like that your sister would be like f*ck my w*t a*s p***y.

Will he be charged with 'love jihad' law? @langda khan actually said this
Well, Hindu boys do not pretend to be muslim and prey on muslim girls.

No one can legally claim a race or religion is free from any category of crime. Americans aren't stupid to call it 'love jihad'. There is a word called catfishing to describe people with fake online persona luring women.

Will he be charged with 'love jihad' law? @langda khan actually said this

No one can legally claim a race or religion is free from any category of crime. Americans aren't stupid to call it 'love jihad'. There is a word called catfishing to describe people with fake online persona luring women.

There is no Jihad concept among the Hindus and their religion, so no its not the same. And no he does not get booked under the Love Jihad law in any Indian state that has it. As of now, its not a national law. Only a few states have adopted it. But that might change.

Love Jihad is neither anonymous nor online. It is more often than not up close and personal.

It would have been better for her to stay in india in such circumstance. Coming back to her family will have major consequences for her.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom