What's new

Pakistani girl Did This To Enter India To Marry Lover

Just so that the rest of us learn more, please share a photo of yourself , and optionally other men in your household.

I'd wager that you look a lot similar to this chap than Brad Pitt

Perhaps you should understand why Lahore is being mentioned in Punjabi songs. It was the capital of Maharaja Ranjit Singh's empire, no? Guess who wants it back in Indian Punjab !?!
It's a city of 12 million Muslim mate who love the city just as much as anyone else - controlled by Muslim Punjabi rulers, governors and sometimes Pashtuns far longer than anyone else

That's like Urdu speaking Muslims wanting Lucknow cause it was their cultural sphere

It's not cool to lay claims on modern cities based on historical reasons especially considering the history of relgious cleansing of our region - we should be careful with this line of thinking

It can be dangerous for all our people

Send ur sis to him and then ask her, u will get ur answer fucking indian.

I always call the Pakistani ladies in my city ' Didi' . I don't think they will agree without seeing his photo/. Can you also request him to share his picture on this forum? Only then I can start asking those Pakistani ladies

It's a city of 12 million Muslim mate who love the city just as much as anyone else - controlled by Muslim Punjabi rulers, governors and sometimes Pashtuns far longer than anyone else

That's like Urdu speaking Muslims wanting Lucknow cause it was their cultural sphere

With the caveat that Lahore and Amritsar are 30 kms apart. That does not apply in the case of Lucknow and the border.

I always call the Pakistani ladies in my city ' Didi' . I don't think they will agree without seeing his photo/. Can you also request him to share his picture on this forum? Only then I can start asking those Pakistani ladies
F pakistani's, i am talking about ur sister. And yeah nice chuss

With the caveat that Lahore and Amritsar are 30 kms apart. That does not apply in the case of Lucknow and the border.
Amritsar was also a Muslim majority city, controlled by Muslim punjabi sultans and governor's before the name sikhi existed
Like I said this line of thinking is not good especially for a region like ours with such a traumatic history, we should be careful

I am lahori with family still there- my father's side been living in the city for 100s of years, if going by family stories even before we became Muslims
So you can understand why I don't feel comfortable with your line of thinking, we should look for peace not historical revisionism to hurt more people

Last edited:
Love is very rooted to the soil. Aap kahan cosmos pohanch gaye. Have you ever seen anything romantic in star wars or star trek?
Me us ke liye aasman se taaray tor laun ga

Idk sir jee, sounds like the cosmos aren't as devoid of love as one might think.

By the way, how do you personally know length of Indian body parts ? Is this a family profession of yours ? Or you are the first of your line to join this "profession "? :p:
Mostly because of your ladies jumping on pakistani, black and white d**ks, condoms not fitting your tiny thingy's, research showing u guys having small thingy's. Stop comparing urself with pakistani's indian, we are superior then u people in every possible way, if i had been a honorless bastard like u guys i would off loaded my google drive here on pdf, alot of indian gals are in their.

Makes sense

Waisai to koi muh nahi lagati
Munh se nawala nikal gya becharoon ke. tsk tsk tsk

I'd wager that you look a lot similar to this chap than Brad Pitt
So do you, Gangu Ram :lol:

Perhaps you should understand why Lahore is being mentioned in Punjabi songs. It was the capital of Maharaja Ranjit Singh's empire, no? Guess who wants it back in Indian Punjab !?!
So, they want it in Indian Punjab, not Khalistan? Try harder next time. :lol:

It's not cool to lay claims on modern cities based on historical reasons especially considering the history of relgious cleansing of our region - we should be careful with this line of thinking

It can be dangerous for all our people
He's a gangu, bro. Don't bother. According to him, sikhs want Lahore back in Indian Punjab, (not khalistan). Itnay retarted sikhs must only in gangu dreams.

Last edited:
Slightly different take on this

Ohh they were married also.

Now it is said affair that both are seperated due to bad relationship between India and Pakistan.

Now NGO should help them to solve the issue...

Well
He is a famous singer so it's natural that he will get 70million views by Mentioning Pakistan in his Thumbnail.
And 70million views do not make the song a hit song .His songs normally get 200million + views
So Relatively this song was a shit piece from a singer of his calibre.
Another guy just got Billion+ views by mentioning Lahore in his song.

I am talking about fetishization of a muslimah in a dupatta.

You have to see the bigger picture here bro.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom