What's new

Pakistani Hindus | All Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is so refreshing to see the posts from Aryan, WJm SFI and likes. Kudos to you guys. :tup:

These happen in India and other countries in SA too. But unfortunately in Pakistan, this kind of issues are mixing with the religion angle and making it more complicated.

Its nothing to do with religion as far as I can see no religion encourage this kind of inhumane thing. Its the perpetrators who try to muddy the waters or justify it. You Indians and others should not associate it with Pakistan or Islam. its just some evil people behaving very badly. And all countries have good and bad

these hindus decided to stay in pakistan which is 98% muslim. ab bhugto. but to be honest people are same everywhere. in 1998 when army was called on border many in amritsar were getting ready to go to pakistan to pick women. at that time i felt like kicking the guy in face when i heard this. yes i m serious. ganday lok dono taraf hai yaar

People saying this is not about religion but how can you convert a muslim? so of course religion is involved she was forced to convert because she was a hindu and not a muslim.

I agree with Imran Khan. This was a love story gone wrong. Some Pakistanis are too blind to see it, but since IK and I are somewhat from the same area, I know what he's talking about and seen it many times before. With christians and hindus.

I agree with Imran Khan. This was a love story gone wrong. Some Pakistanis are too blind to see it, but since IK and I are somewhat from the same area, I know what he's talking about and seen it many times before. With christians and hindus.

When did Imran Khan say that?

She's still gonna GTH unless she sees the truth by herself. Free your spirit, there's only one truth :)

Yes don't worry if her forced conversion bugs you..She will remain Hindu or whatever she is if she hasn't embraced Islam by heart and out of her own will.

When did Imran Khan say that?

Girl ran off with guy. Father goes looking for her, now she doesn't know who to side with and is confused. Look at his earlier posts.

Its nothing to do with religion as far as I can see no religion encourage this kind of inhumane thing. Its the perpetrators who try to muddy the waters or justify it. You Indians and others should not associate it with Pakistan or Islam. its just some evil people behaving very badly. And all countries have good and bad

It is definitely to do with religion. Can she remain Hindu after this conversion? Can she go back to her parents and file rape case and case against the forcible conversion? Can you please show one example where any one got justice like that until now? I already agreed that, this kind of cases happen everywhere in SA but religion angle is what making it more complicated. She was converted into Islam now. Please do not quote me who is real Muslim and who is not, we all know that. But can she revert back to her original religion without any issues with Muslim community now? Can you show me one example where anyone was converted back to their original religion and still living peacefully?

Frankly, I did not intend to troll on this issue. I was sincerely hoping if someone from our esteemed forum can take initiation and reach out to the victims.

It is definitely to do with religion. Can she remain Hindu after this conversion? Can she go back to her parents and file rape case and case against the forcible conversion? Can you please show one example where any one got justice like that until now? I already agreed that, this kind of cases happen everywhere in SA but religion angle is what making it more complicated. She was converted into Islam now. Please do not quote me who is real Muslim and who is not, we all know that. But can she revert back to her original religion without any issues with Muslim community now? Can you show me one example where anyone was converted back to their original religion and still living peacefully?

Frankly, I did not intend to troll on this issue. I was sincerely hoping if someone from our esteemed forum can take initiation and reach out to the victims.
she was converted to islam against her will, to convert to islam you have to do it with islam. anyone who is forcefully converted to islam cant be a true muslim because in their heart they arent. which still makes this girl a non muslim for me

she was converted to islam against her will, to convert to islam you have to do it with islam. anyone who is forcefully converted to islam cant be a true muslim because in their heart they arent. which still makes this girl a non muslim for me

You haven't answered anything by quoting me. I already said the below bolded part in my post. You haven't added anything by replying to my post.

Frankly, I did not intend to troll on this issue. I was sincerely hoping if someone from our esteemed forum can take initiation and reach out to the victims

yaar in logoon ko kabhi police courts se wasta nhi para shayed . aik head Constable bhi ye story sunty hi samajh jata ke masla kya hai . let them post whatever they post . jab tak larki gher se bhagti nhi sab theek hai . let me tell to these smart guys . you guys know how many girls daily make abortion in pakistan ? half of them by family and other half by BF help . :hitwall:

and they have objection on my smile :lol: rah chalti girl ko kidnap ker ke muslim ker diya or shadi ker li damnnnnnnnnnnnnn:lol:

Oy pagalo, kudi paj gay si kar ton munday nal, bad vich kudi de pyo ney case file kar lya.

Oy pagalo, kudi paj gay si kar ton munday nal, bad vich kudi de pyo ney case file kar lya.

Razbhai, for a moment lets say the story is true. then we all agree forced conversion rape etc is bad and it is not funny. Lets say its a love story where boy falls in love boy and girl run a way. Girls parents are upset whats funny about that in neither case it is funny. That is the point I was making

what abut pic issues ever you face it?

girl make BF enjoy with him they love like honey and sweets . and they make few images of good time. letter girl forced to marry or her faimily marry her with her wish or both lover fight and breakup . now these damn pics used for blackmail from any side . or videos . letter this mess go deep and become police case . girl party always say he kidnap her rape her and make her images .now this damn case is very very hard . some time its take 8 months or 1 year for just bail . and police beat like hell for just that camera to show in court :lol:

my mother side half of guys are in police from higher to lower ranks and i know what this sh1t is since my age was 10 years:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom