What's new

Pakistani Hindus, Sikhs migrate to India seek citizenship: Al jazeera doc

Kazhugu

Reaction score

---------- Post added at 03:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:56 AM ----------

hindus and sikhs must come to india and indian govt must arrange for their citizenship as soon as possible..

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't care what they say, Indeed Hindus are treated like slaves in Pakistan. :undecided:

Pakistan govt. shall respect re-location request of the willing.

If Pakistan can import Muslims from India and inhabit them in Karachi/Hyderabad than Indians shall show some heart for their brethren in Pakistan.

Pakistan govt. shall respect re-location request of the willing.

If Pakistan can import Muslims from India and inhabit them in Karachi/Hyderabad than Indians shall show some heart for their brethren in Pakistan.

Really, then why Biharis are welcomed with Bomb blasts and Black Flag in Pakistan and living like Stranded people since last 40 years.

I don't care what they say, Indeed Hindus are treated like slaves in Pakistan. :undecided:

Hindus and Sikhs are the richest communities in Pakistan. Muslims in India are amongst the poorest community in India ( please don't quote me AZIM PREMJI, he is the exception that proves the rule ).

Also, let's not lose sight of the fact that why these people are moving from Pakistan now may have nothing to do with conditions in Pakistan, but have everything to do with conditions in India. As Indian economy roars so far ahead of Pakistan, there maybe an Economic incentive to move to India and make even more money than they think they are making in Pakistan.

Really, then why Biharis are welcomed with Bomb blasts and Black Flag in Pakistan and living like Stranded people since last 40 years.

You are free to choose your welcome for your prospective immigrant brethren.

Its a matter of individual choice...we shouldn't engage in comparisons....Its natural tendency of human being to migrate to place where they find people with similar belief/religion/customs.

Pakistan is a hell for minorities ahmadis, shia's, hindus, christians, sikhs including so much suffering since pakistan was created, from east pakistan to it's current form, what was jinnah thinking ? If he was alive today he probably would have wanted pakistan destroyed on what it has turned to.

lol, this thread is a joke.
We have clowns here making assumptions about Pakistan and then presenting them as fact.
One clown even said "I don't care what they say......."
Great way to show your close minded bigotry.
Nothing new here guys, just ignorant haters proudly showing off their ignorance and hate.

We have clowns here making assumptions about Pakistan and then presenting them as fact.
Nothing new here guys, just ignorant haters proudly showing off their ignorance and hate.

live in denial while your country men escape from the persecution and are moving to the neighboring country to try to live with dignity....may the land of pure become more pure with these kuffars and infidels removed...

You deny minorities are going through hell right now ? hate is well deserve for the hate against hindus, sikhs, shia's, christians,ahmadies. you deserve every bit of it if Jinnah were alive today the extremists in pakistan would call him an infidel.

If Pakistani minorities are going through hell then I don't even want to think about Indian minorites.

Once again, you guys need to stop living in this fantasy world and come down to the real world.
There are no mass persecutions of Minorities in Pakistan, can India say the same?

As for people leaving, so what?
Millions of Indians have left India, by that logic India is the most oppressive place on earth.

And Americanpeacebomber, you really need to lay off the Islamophobic hate. That much irrational hate is not good for you.

Back
Top Bottom