What's new

Pakistani jihadists form Ahrar-ul-Hind, vow to continue attacks in Pakistan.

Ahrar-ul-Hind is an answer to Garwa-e-Hind. This is what happens when you pamper a snake.

Again you are ignorant of what you are saying. Sharia is something I have no issues. In fact implementing sharia would be good since this would be our religious duty to kill everyone who belongs to TTP. Sharia asks the islamic state to crush the rebels in their empire. So I have no issues with that.

Sharia is from Quran and Sunnah and not from TTP of FATA. And what Quran and Sunnah teach us is completely contradictory to what TTP and its stooges do. That's why your post was stupid when you said TTP demand is correct. Since TTP isn't asking for implementation of Sharia from Quran and Sunnah but Sharia that is made in North Waziristan.

Hope you would have understand why your post was stupid.

The problem is that TTP thinks you as rebels, hence their duty to crush you. Perfectly logical from TTP point of view.

Again you are ignorant of what you are saying. Sharia is something I have no issues. In fact implementing sharia would be good since this would be our religious duty to kill everyone who belongs to TTP. Sharia asks the islamic state to crush the rebels in their empire. So I have no issues with that.

Sharia is from Quran and Sunnah and not from TTP of FATA. And what Quran and Sunnah teach us is completely contradictory to what TTP and its stooges do. That's why your post was stupid when you said TTP demand is correct. Since TTP isn't asking for implementation of Sharia from Quran and Sunnah but Sharia that is made in North Waziristan.

Hope you would have understand why your post was stupid.

It is nice to see you getting agree with me irrespective of version of sharia i.e your or Taliban version.

The problem is that TTP thinks you as rebels, hence their duty to crush you. Perfectly logical from TTP point of view.

It doesn't matter what they think. It matters what Islam says.

A state can't be a rebel anyways by the way. :)

It is nice to see you getting agree with me irrespective of version of sharia i.e your or Taliban version.

There is no taliban version. There is only version that came 1400 years ago. We don't believe in "versions" when it comes to religion.

It doesn't matter what they think. It matters what Islam says.

A state can't be a rebel anyways by the way. :)

There is no taliban version. There is only version that came 1400 years ago. We don't believe in "versions" when it comes to religion.

The point is they say they are the custodians of Islam and not you. And they look at your government as illegal and hence their right to jihad.

The point is they say they are the custodians of Islam and not you. And they look at your government as illegal and hence their right to jihad.

Custodian of Islam is one who acts upon Islam. I might kill a dozen hindus today and call myself some kind of a noble religious warrior. That might make me a "mass murderer" but not "custodian of Islam".

Again it is your animosity about Islam and Pakistan that you are coming with all this sh!t. And believe me I definitely know Islam not only more than you but also more than rebels of TTP.

Custodian of Islam is one who acts upon Islam. I might kill a dozen hindus today and call myself some kind of a noble religious warrior. That might make me a "mass murderer" but not "custodian of Islam".

Again it is your animosity about Islam and Pakistan that you are coming with all this sh!t. And believe me I definitely know Islam not only more than you but also more than rebels of TTP.

The topic is not me. Anyway, you will find me as secular as you can ever get. :)

By the way, your logic is not any different from TTP. Both see themselves as custodian of Islam. Both believe in their version of Islam. Both see the other as the enemy. Both are right in their own way.

But the problem lies with outsiders who are not Muslims on whom to believe.So we decided not to believe both of you until you resolve your issues between you.

The topic is not me. Anyway, you will find me as secular as you can ever get. :)

By the way, your logic is not any different from TTP. Both see themselves as custodian of Islam. Both believe in their version of Islam. Both see the other as the enemy. Both are right in their own way.

But the problem lies with outsiders who are not Muslims on whom to believe.So we decided not to believe both of you until you resolve your issues between you.

Raising weapons against Islamic state is forbidden in Islam. So in this way TTP is a rebel and Pakistan is at the right side. Just like companion of Prophet(SAW) Hazrat Ali(RZ) was right and the rebels fighting against him were rebels and were at the wrong side according to Islam. This is Islamic history. Same applies today. I can show you many narrations of Prophet Mohammad(SAW) himself on these people but then again I don't think you would be interested so let's leave it.

You can believe whatever you want to, but don't associate lunatics of TTP with Islam. Islam is very very different from the religion these lunatics follow.

Raising weapons against Islamic state is forbidden in Islam. So in this way TTP is a rebel and Pakistan is at the right side. Just like companion of Prophet(SAW) Hazrat Ali(RZ) was right and the rebels fighting against him were rebels and were at the wrong side according to Islam. This is Islamic history. Same applies today. I can show you many narrations of Prophet Mohammad(SAW) himself on these people but then again I don't think you would be interested so let's leave it.

You can believe whatever you want to, but don't associate lunatics of TTP with Islam. Islam is very very different from the religion these lunatics follow.

Spot on and it's not just then the great calpih Harun Al Rashid, Caliph Mutasim and the Ottomans also fought the rebels and the topic has been written about extensively by the scholars of the past and present, even down to burial details i.e. they are not be given Janazah.

Don't bother with explaining the basics to people who nothing of what they talk of.

Pakistan already has sharia laws/blasphemy

For real? Yay more bullsh*t and sh*t shovelling by Indian members.

why so much anger mate? I only asked a legit question... I can refer some posts where Pak members suggested that sharia law in part of Pakistanis law. If you can answer my question then thank's if you don't I don't want to get into mud slinging contest with you or anyone.

Because their plans are not limited to Pakistan but whole sub-continent. :cool:
But, isn't Pakistan historically part of "Greater Middle-East" & "Greater Central Asia" and not a part of "Indian Sub-continent"???

Sharia law should be the ultimate goal of Islamic state. Their demand is perfectly in the line of Islamic ideology. Since Pakistan is an Islamic country, I do not see anything wrong in their demand.
Bringing more purity to the land of the pure, eh?

Back
Top Bottom