What's new

Pakistani journalist reveals how Qasab was sold to terror group

please tell what about his accent sounded pakistani to you? show me one place in pakistan that talks like him and uses the word "baghwan" instead of allah

How using the word Bhagwan distinguish his accent, there is only one way to pronounce Bhagwan in North. :girl_wacko:

Basically, he was speaking Punjabi type basic Pakistani Urdu with Pakistani accent.

Look, why are you Indians bothering to educate an ignorant racist who believes that because our prime minister is a Sikh, Sikhs rule India? He comes from a culture where people of different religions holding top govt posts is forbidden by law, and he thinks that it is somehow a matter of shame. For heavens' sake, stop wasting your time on emo kids.

For them qasab is always amar singh, because muslims never do bad things. Osama was never vacationing in pak, and BTW the jews brought down the WTC. The Taliban that is ruling many parts of their country, and giving the mard-e-momins of their army a hard time, are all hindus in disguise. Muslims are peace loving people who mostly meditate and contemplate all day, an won't hurt a fly.

Look, these religiousl brainwashed kids who are brought up to scorn other nationalities and religions will not understand the context from which we speak. The best thing is to leave them alone for aonther ten or twenty years and hope they mature by then. These internet battles give them an ego boost and adrenaline rush, but no wisdom. That's how some people find excitement in life.

Because it is so damn funny. I only get so many opportunities to laugh openly in life

How using the word Bhagwan distinguish his accent, there is only one way to pronounce Bhagwan. :girl_wacko:

Basically, he was speaking Punjabi type basic Pakistani Urdu with Pakistani accent.

Not true, a south Indian would pronounce it as Bhagavaan.

Anyway, stop arguing with kids about things their prime minister and country have accepted officially. It serves no other purpose than to legitimize their denial.

It is shameful that people have been concentrating on the mental capacity (or incapacity) of those making posts, rather than on their cultural contributions. How often do we have such rare talent available on tap? Please be respectful, people; we have someone here who can spot accents and place them accurately to close to their home villages, someone who can analyze the patriotism of Pakistanis in Pakistan while living thousands of kilometers away, someone who is, I repeat with reverence and unalloyed admiration, a rare talent! Aren't we lucky?

Just imagine if he had been living in Pakistan. Would the trail-blazing new leader of the masses have stood a chance if such a rare talent had been there, physically present, to offer him competition?

My Fair Lady - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

lmao thank you thank you.
no need to applaud yindoos.
i didnt want to reveal my talent but sadly yindoos were too deaf to figure it out.
btw i didnt know needed to be an expert to recognize a accent lol. you do know what a accent is right buddy?

Not true, a south Indian would pronounce it as Bhagavaan.

Anyway, stop arguing with kids about things their prime minister and country have accepted officially. It serves no other purpose than to legitimize their denial.

I know the South Indian way of pronouncing it as Bhagavaan but in North the word is pronounced in one way.

Ajmal Kasab was speaking punjabi influenced basic Urdu. He was basically using the words alien to North Indian vernacular.

I am sorry but no one can confirm anything by just by listening to someone's accent.

Also, he spoke in a very clear Pakistani Punjabi accent. Anybody who has heard Pakistani Punjabis speak in Urdu can make out that accent very clearly.

i am pakistani punjabi and i can confirm that is not punjabi accent, i have friends from all over punjab and nobody talks like that.
i live in kharian right in the middle between gujrat and jehlum both with their own accents.

How using the word Bhagwan distinguish his accent, there is only one way to pronounce Bhagwan. :girl_wacko:

Well in Qamar's defence, you can't trust the word of a Punjabi.

according to a Punjabi they invented the internet, electricity and created the world manually.

for once i was expect something genuine but you put some **** on here by jugnu? for godsakes just check out her name lol. she and her husband are both pieces of **** working against pakistani interests, it is pretty much proven that kasab is a hindu weather he was from india or pakistan but judging from the way he talks i think he is indian.

ya right and im Santa Clause :taz:

he he he weather kasab was hindu/muslim or a martian one things for sure people of land of the pure get so opologetick and defensive whenever any one of them spills the beans & jump in hordes to proove its a yahood O hanud sazish...your love for cospiracy theories is unparelled in this universe :omghaha::omghaha:

I know the South Indian way of pronouncing it as Bhagavaan but in North the word is pronounced in one way.

Ajmal Kasab was speaking punjabi influenced basic Urdu. He was basically using the words alien to North Indian vernacular.

no he wasn't
i speak punjabi and urdu and a mixture of the both as well and that isn't our way of talking.
and we don't use the word "baghwan" at all.

i didnt want to reveal my talent but sadly yindoos were too deaf to figure it out.
btw i didnt know needed to be an expert to recognize a accent lol. you do know what a accent is right buddy?

Stop making fun of yourself. I dont know from how long you are putting up in America but one thing is for sure that no one from America write like this.You are giving a bad name to yourself and Pakistan on a public forum.

i am pakistani punjabi and i can confirm that is not punjabi accent, i have friends from all over punjab and nobody talks like that.
i live in kharian right in the middle between gujrat and jehlum both with their own accents.

That explains a lot of oddities in your behaviour

ya right and im Santa Clause :taz:

he he he weather kasab was hindu/muslim or a martian one things for sure people of land of the pure get so opologetick and defensive whenever any one of them spills the beans & jump in hordes to proove its a yahood O hanud sazish...your love for cospiracy theories is unparelled in this universe :omghaha::omghaha:

no we don't we just don't accept everything from the media like sheep, we want to be 100 percent sure before accepting anything unlike some sheep to our east.

No, I have no idea what a accent is. I do have some idea about grammar; you know, the stuff that prissy people insist on, stuff that means saying 'an accent'. How lucky we are that your Dad lets you use his computer.

That explains a lot of oddities in your behaviour

good.
punjabis gujjar to be exact. if you click on my profile you can check out my pic as well. and yes i can get more bitches then you as well any day lol.

only 2 posts away from goal then i'll smell you yindoos later.

btw why do people call yourselfs yindoos?

Back
Top Bottom