What's new

Pakistani journalist reveals how Qasab was sold to terror group

I am not familiar with Joe Shearer, but he looks like a sophisticate, erudite even :)

I got the owrst end of that. The height of comedy was someone threatening me with violence while deploring the violence inflicted on poor cattle by meat eaters.

Hmmmm.

That just might be a compliment.

Pakistani guys keep on churning one conspiracy theory after another , even if their cover is blown.Shameless people.

If only cogency and coherency were common attributes. I have oft lamented their loss on this forum.

But then, you must learn to spot an exercise in sheer futility for what it truly is, a cornucopia of inane notions plaguing you till you wind up with a sentient tumor.:hang2:

Wow, an oasis of of literary discussion in a thread that tests your sense of sanity.

Are you literary major? Of just a literary enthusiast?

Mate, when referencing good old 'enry 'iggins and 'lisa Doolittle, please link to the play rather than the movie. The play (especially the ending) was infinitely superior, IMO. Although the songs in the movie were superlative, I must admit.

As it happens, although I read Pygmalion (the first time some fifty years ago), I never got to see the play. I did see the movie, though; adored it, especially because, many years later, a Lancashire taxi driver gave me an astounding practical demonstration of accent spotting.

If only cogency and coherency were common attributes. I have oft lamented their loss on this forum.

But then, you must learn to spot an exercise in sheer futility for what it truly is, a cornucopia of inane notions plaguing you till you wind up with a sentient tumor.:hang2:

Well, good to see @Joe Shearer back - that should move the cogency of the forum up a few notches!

On topic, how much much money does it take to train an army jawan in the two countries? That figure should give an idea as to whether Pakistan's investment in terrorists (or non state actors or mujahideens or freedom fighters or whatever the latest nomenclature is) is a financially sensible one.

Do they give the same amount of money to the fellows who get blown up at the border? Or is the 1.5 lakh rupees only for the cream of the terrorists' crop?

Overall, is Pakistan's strategy of nurturing and patronizing Islamic terrorist groups a sensible strategy, in terms of money spent and goals gained? And the manpower lost when they get killed? Forgetting for a moment the blowback their society pays in terms of Islamic terrorism in their own country?

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, an oasis of of literary discussion in a thread that tests your sense of sanity.

Are you literary major? Of just a literary enthusiast?

Nope that's my tumor speaking up. It gained sentience, due to my incessant participation in such futile ventures, and has been my constant companion ever since. Others may find that experience rather unsettling, ergo I was just warning our friend about the consequences of stepping into an inane exchange.

Well, good to see @Joe Shearer back - that should move the cogency of the forum up a few notches!

On topic, how much much money does it take to train an army jawan in the two countries? That figure should give an idea as to whether Pakistan's investment in terrorists (or non state actors or mujahideens or freedom fighters or whatever the latest nomenclature is) is a financially sensible one.

Do they give the same amount of money to the fellows who get blown up at the border? Or is the 1.5 lakh rupees only for the cream of the terrorists' crop?

Overall, is Pakistan's strategy of nurturing and patronizing Islamic terrorist groups a sensible strategy, in terms of money spent and goals gained? And the manpower lost when they get killed? Forgetting for a moment the blowback their society pays in terms of Islamic terrorism in their own country?

Money spent on the actual fundoos is not the real drain, money lost though social degradation and destroying the state's sole right to bring to bare arms in a fight is the real cost. They have lost as many jawaans in a meager 6-7 years as we did in Kashmir in over 20 years. That is not hyperbole, one can check the empirical evidence and figures provided to validate the statement of mine. The blowback is the real cost, but it has been present in one form or the other much before the TTP took shape out of a certain particular decision on part of Mushy.

Last edited by a moderator:
An engineered news by Indian slave media, to over shadow, waar movie success in Pakistan.

Money spent on the actual fundoos is not the real drain, money lost though social degradation and destroying the state's sole right to bring to bare arms in a fight is the real cost. They have lost as many jawaans in a meager 6-7 years as we did in Kashmir in over 20 years. That is not hyperbole, one can check the empirical evidence and figures provided to validate the statement of mine.

Money spent on the actual fundoos is not the real drain, money lost though social degradation and destroying the state's sole right to bring to bare arms in a fight is the real cost. They have lost as many jawaans in a meager 6-7 years as we did in Kashmir in over 20 years. That is not hyperbole, one can check the empirical evidence and figures provided to validate the statement of mine.

Yes, I know that part, which is why I suggested leaving that aside for the moment.

When they first started this strategy of bleeding India through a thousand cuts, if everything had gone as per their intention, and the blowback in their own society did not happen, I wonder if it would have been termed a successful strategy.

Today, it is a fact that we are spending a helluva lot to keep their terrorists out - in terms of the deployment and surveillance grid. I wonder if they are having to pay the same monetary price for training terrorists as we are for keeping them out.

But that is immaterial now, because of the other costs they are paying, and will have to pay for a generation.

Back
Top Bottom