What's new

Pakistani Kurtas a hit among Indian women

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then why are your Miss Pakistans butt ugly? Do they choose the ugliest girls in Pakistan to represent beauty contests? :lol:

Not interfering in your debate but I don't really understand the concept of comparing women in both countries. Both Pakistani and Indians are trying to prove that their women is prettier than their opponent. Yaar aurton ko compare kar ke kya sabit karte hain yeh log??? Aaj tak mujhe samagh nahi aati

All of you please get back to topic now or consider this thread is closed

May be because I have other priorities as well and can only moderate threads when I am free

I am not just blaming you but other moderators as well.. when ever such silly arguments about skin color and beauty arises, ample time is given to Pakistanis to insult Indians and the thread gets closed when Indians retort. Any way, thanks for intervening. Hope the stupid posts including mine gets cleaned up.

bro u are talking childishly..and you are giving some silly sweeping statements ..that Pakistani are white and all indians are dark...accept indian punjabis.....lol

Im being honest.... considerin the fact tht most of the bollywood stars indians boast off are either punjabi or pashtun... who dont even make 3-4% of the entire indian population... also ive seen tht punjabis of india consider themself superior etc to other indians... aint tht also a fact?

I guess common sense is not tht common in india... considering the facts tht beauty pageants are banned in our country and even our society strictly discourages... unlike ur society.... wher probably showing off ur women is considered some "bara karmana".... but u wont understand tht..

but u know that veena malik has bee supported by 90% oif pakistani models and actresses and also some social activists for showing the strength and beauty of a woman.

Im being honest.... considerin the fact tht most of the bollywood stars indians boast off are either punjabi or pashtun... who dont even make 3-4% of the entire indian population... also ive seen tht punjabis of india consider themself superior etc to other indians... aint tht also a fact?

all indias are equal, coming from a sikh. sikhism prohits any kind of bias btw hindu or muslim. we r all equal and indians. no one is superior.

Katrina Kaif is not fully india, and there was this other actress who was half Lebanese, and now they have a Iranian actress.

Not interfering in your debate but I don't really understand the concept of comparing women in both countries. Both Pakistani and Indians are trying to prove that their women is prettier than their opponent. Yaar aurton ko compare kar ke kya sabit karte hain yeh log??? Aaj tak mujhe samagh nahi aati

All of you please get back to topic now or consider this thread is closed

dude it started with a post that indian women are dark and dont look good in pakistani clothes. plzz delete that and all other trolling posts.

Katrina Kaif is not fully india, and there was this other actress who was half Lebanese, and now they have a Iranian actress.

that simply means that bollywood is going global. some hollywood actresses are also coming here.

I dont understand why some Pakistanis care for Sikhs. Forget them too. You guys have real Punjabis like me here, Not some hindi speaking pink turban wearing chawal singhs.

Indians trying to make fun of our women when they worship Hina Rabanni Khar, who is ugly to average in Pakistani standards.

ROFL.

Get a life Bhartis.

but u know that veena malik has bee supported by 90% oif pakistani models and actresses and also some social activists for showing the strength and beauty of a woman.

I also know tht 90% youth dispised her according to a recent poll by a private TV channel... i also know tht her own father disowned her... i also know tht she had several affairs and still didnt get any publicity in Pakistan through her work as an extra or support actor in punjabi movies...lol.... her claim to fame was her much talked abt affair with a cricketer and thts her story...

all indias are equal, coming from a sikh. sikhism prohits any kind of bias btw hindu or muslim. we r all equal and indians. no one is superior.

Funny few moments back ur fellow sikh who supported 84... was talking abt khatri and dalit sikhs? hypocrisy?

dude it started with a post that indian women are dark and dont look good in pakistani clothes. plzz delete that and all other trolling posts.

that simply means that bollywood is going global. some hollywood actresses are also coming here.

Use the report button and I will know which post you are talking about... Can't browse every single thread and read it fully to see where the problem started

Anymore off-topic post below this will be deleted so bother not wasting your time and energy

these kurtis are just to open a few shops to fill upcoming 100s of megamalls in indian cities, nothing else. we have pur own clothes which are much better.

Ok guys chill. Everybody is taking advantage of Zakii who is doing his job. Everybody chill and mitti pao.

Anymore off-topic post below this will be deleted so bother not wasting your time and energy

...Man, I'm so glad our clothes are selling fine in Bharat :angel:

We should introduce things like the Shervani aswell, I bet they'll become hits among Indian men :agree:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom