What's new

Pakistani national, Sanaullah attacked in high security central jail

wow must be the revenge for sarbajit singh...! @Areesh was right...i shouldn't suppose to say r.i.p.......:angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
No one's cheering man........... but, the attack on Pakistani nationals after Sarabjit's murder was not quite surprising.....

It isn't surprising for us either since we know your nature very well. But still you guys should have some shame before lecturing others on civility.

Every action has it''s reactions...

Yeah if you are an Indian. You would do something like this.

wow must be the revenge for sarbajit singh...! @Areesh was right...i shouldn't suppose to say r.i.p.......:angry:

I told you. The guy was a terrorist. No rip for him.

Particularly when innocent Pakistani prisoners have seen and received worst than that.

Red cap is rarely seen on major Pakistani channels. Most of the video of him that you guys search due to obsession are normally at least a year old. :rolleyes:

He may not be around all that much now but he has been seen on Pakistan TV for many years prior to this and all the other things that i said.

I think we should get back on topic- We need to exchange all prisoners stuck in each others jails for minor offences particularly the farmers and fishermen kind of people.

At least in our case the attackers were death row prisoners and criminals. here the attacker once belonged to mighty IA. :rolleyes:

It isn't surprising for us either since we know your nature very well. But still you guys should have some shame before lecturing others on civility.

Yeah if you are an Indian. You would do something like this.

You should understand the difference between committing a murder and hanging a person for committing murder....

One is crime, the other is justice.

He may not be around all that much now but he has been seen on Pakistan TV for many years prior to this and all the other things that i said.

Good to see that you accepted that he isn't seen on TV much. Accepting truth is always positive.

I think we should get back on topic- We need to exchange all prisoners stuck in each others jails for minor offences particularly the farmers and fishermen kind of people.

No one can disagree with that.

This attack is in poor taste. I have never supported any form of violence against anyone. There is nothing macho about beating up someone who is clearly outnumbered. Yes, it is probably a reaction but that is no justification. There will be enough Pakistanis to kill in Indian jails and enough Indians to kill in Pakistani jails - it is high time the authorities in these jails segregate the prisoners from these countries in their respective jails.

At least in our case the attackers were death row prisoners and criminals. here the attacker once belonged to mighty IA. :rolleyes:

I hear even your ex President is in jail on murder charges - he also happened to be Army Chief. Pot and kettle?

I told you. The guy was a terrorist. No rip for him.

Particularly when innocent Pakistani prisoners have seen and received worst than that.

yeah my fault...i expressed my condolences for the sake of humanity for this mass murderer terrorist sarbajit.....enough of this why should i do that unnecessarily....and i am not ashamed to accept my BLUNDER..
May his soul rot in hell and may he will be treated like other transgressors.......
@Areesh look at their height of biases...and I hate it...when in Boston bombing's case...the suspected terrorist's mother was desperate...so they were calling her RETARD shamelessly...
and when Sarbajit's sister was saying non-sense with desperation then where were they?? :angry:

yeah my fault...i expressed my condolences for the sake of humanity for this mass murderer terrorist sarbajit.....enough of this why should i do that unnecessarily....and i am not ashamed to accept my BLUNDER..
May his soul rot in hell and may he will be treated like other transgressors.......
@Areesh look at their height of biases...and I hate it...when in Boston bombing's case...the suspected terrorist's mother was desperate...so they were calling her RETARD shamelessly...
and when Sarbajit's sister was saying non-sense with desperation then where were they?? :angry:

u guys could have hanged him.....he was already on death penalty.

I hear even your ex President is in jail on murder charges - he also happened to be Army Chief. Pot and kettle?

He didn't kill an Indian prisoner. Neither he is in jail. He is in his own farmhouse declared as subjail. :lol:

At least in our case the attackers were death row prisoners and criminals. here the attacker once belong''Ed'' to mighty IA. :rolleyes:
This is important that he belong''ED'' to IA in the past and was Court Martialed....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom