What's new

Pakistani national, Sanaullah attacked in high security central jail

No body was celebrating anything....the difference is, the Indian terrorist was involved in a brawl with fellow inmates, a fight in which he lost....here the Indian criminal launched an unprovoked attack on a fellow prisoner as a revenge.....but you know the saying, what goes around comes around.....you Indians may not have the last laugh.

Family of another Indian prisoner in Pakistan pleads for help - The Hindu

Another Pathetic provocation. I think I don't have to explain, what will happen, if it again happens. So pray to god that the link u posted doesn't turn like that.

That is where most people go wrong. You were right if it were one-off incident, but it is not, it is systematic. If we don't react exactly, they will start thinking we are week. Why would they stop repeating this type of thing? We have this over and over and over, they do something stupid and when we talk civil, no solution and when we retaliate, everything cools down. It is just showing them that we can and will go down to their level if we are forced to do so.... do you have any other solution?

We didn't see any retaliation for Mumbai or parliament attacks.. or did we? :undecided:

Obviously tit for tat

Maybe I should grab my buddy's paint gun and add some holi color to a couple indo outdoor restaurants i know of :lol:

The fact that that piece of cat shyt Singh got a state burial proves again to Pakiatanis that this country to the east - if you want to call it a country - is the enemy, was the enemy and seemingly will insist on always being the enemy

Can you assure no other Indian prisoner will be mis-treated by not doing anything? There is a well established natural principle of survival. When interacting with another individual, first be nice. Then on-wards, just reciprocate what he/she does..these is how individual survives in a society and those who are too nice (be nice no matter what the other person does) and too bad (be bad no matter what the other person does) will be pushed towards extinction...

No, one cannot assure - but then that is on expected lines, and we never expected anything better, and about principle of survival - this is more to do with someone's own principles and how someone maintains that dignity. We have survived and flourished for thousands of years - so I wouldn't be particularly concerned about our extinction. Of course there are two ways in which one can approach this situation - one can take a hard line and one can take a more pragmatic line - the simple point is, is this our nature? I don't think it is, but then getting induced to act against our nature is indirectly a victory for the original instigator who enjoys it.

Pakistan not granted consular access to Sanaullah: Bashir

NEW DELHI: Pakistani High Commissioner, Salman Bashir has demanded that India carry out an investigation over the attack on Pakistani prisoner Sanaullah by a fellow inmate in a prison in Indian Occupied Kashmir. He further demanded that the attacker, who was also a former soldier of the Indian Army, be brought to justice.

The Pakistani High Commissioner and other officials met with officials from the Indian External Affairs Ministry in New Delhi on Friday.

During the meeting, Bashir said Sanaullah’s condition is critical and Pakistan had not been given consular access to Sanaullah as yet, adding that access should be granted to them immediately.

Bashir also said that over fifty Pakistani prisoners held in India have completed their sentences and should be released immediately.

The attack on the Pakistani prisoner comes a day after convicted Indian spy and terrorist Sarabjit Singh died after being bludgeoned with bricks by fellow inmates at a Pakistani prison.

Sanaullah, who is currently in critical care at a hospital in Jammu city was imprisoned in 1999 and in 2009 sentenced to life in prison for being a Pakistani militant operating in Indian Occupied Kashmir.

Pakistan not granted consular access to Sanaullah: Bashir - thenews.com.pk

No, one cannot assure - but then that is on expected lines, and we never expected anything better, and about principle of survival - this is more to do with someone's own principles and how someone maintains that dignity. We have survived and flourished for thousands of years - so I wouldn't be particularly concerned about our extinction. Of course there are two ways in which one can approach this situation - one can take a hard line and one can take a more pragmatic line - the simple point is, is this our nature? I don't think it is, but then getting induced to act against our nature is indirectly a victory for the original instigator who enjoys it.
If not, we better adapt and develop that nature. It is about survival, unless, we can stop all illegal crossings into the other side. You meant to say pakistanis wanted us to kill pakistani prisoners in India? if you consider that is a win for pakistan, so be it...as I said earlier, rather than phylosphy, we need to be concerned about solution this mess we are in....

This thing better stop quickly other wise it will go very dirty. "there are 535 Indian prisoners in Pakistani jails and 272 Pakistani prisoners in Indian jails"

Another Pathetic provocation. I think I don't have to explain, what will happen, if it again happens. So pray to god that the link u posted doesn't turn like that.

Acute lack of comprehension to say the least...let me make it easy for you.....fights always erupt between prisoners which can sometimes prove fatal as was the case with the Indian criminal, however despite the tall claims on beefing up the security, Pakistani prisoner was attacked by the convicted Indian in revenge attack.
Here's a link to what does happen in prisons.
See, very close to you, clashes between the inmates even took place today. !!

Clashes erupt in Delhi's Tihar jail, leave one dead, 3 injured - Indian Express

Ab Arnab Goswami should cry that 'incompetent Indian jail official', coward Indians, corrupt police, rogue prisoners and whatnot.
..you are playing Arnab's role better..
BTW, note the responses of Indian members in this thread w.r.t pakistanis in the Sarabjit's thread...
..No wonder, there is difference ....:tup:

..you are playing Arnab's role better..
BTW, note the responses of Indian members in this thread w.r.t pakistanis in the Sarabjit's thread...
..No wonder, there is difference ....:tup:

Sarabjeet was a terrorist who had the blood of 14 people on his hands.

Secondly, I can't vouch for anybody else..

Pakistan should realize that we always retaliate,
Since Jan 1, 2013 4 Pakistani Soldiers have been killed by IA whereas 2 Indian Soldiers were killed by PA.
But I feel sorry for this man.May he get well soon.

Sarabjeet was a terrorist who had the blood of 14 people on his hands.

Secondly, I can't vouch for anybody else..

..Sarabjeet was a scrapgoat...
...but you can vouch for Arnab...not surprised...even judges are not neutral...:coffee:

The pandora box has been opened,the fight declared.Two manly wrestlers have worn their tight green and orange tights.The referee is nowhere to be seen.Whatever the result of these brain-dead arguments,stupid responses,we can be sure of one thing :
Few people are going to die to nurse these two huge hurt egos.

Acute lack of comprehension to say the least...let me make it easy for you.....fights always erupt between prisoners which can sometimes prove fatal as was the case with the Indian criminal, however despite the tall claims on beefing up the security, Pakistani prisoner was attacked by the convicted Indian in revenge attack.
Here's a link to what does happen in prisons.
See, very close to you, clashes between the inmates even took place today. !!

Clashes erupt in Delhi's Tihar jail, leave one dead, 3 injured - Indian Express

Incidents happen,nobody can stop them from happening,but reactions to those incidents are under our control.See both Sarabjit and this thread for difference in reactions.

This is sad and totally embarassing..really shameful...we've just done what we have been crticising....now there remains no difference between them and us...I hope and pray the man recovers soon...and the attacker/s is punished.

Back
Top Bottom