What's new

Pakistani nuclear submarine took shape ?

Why on earth would you make it in open, cover it so satellites can't pickup the shape, or the equipment being installed.

Why on earth would you make it in open, cover it so satellites can't pickup the shape, or the equipment being installed.

Its most likely a normal submarine.... Chinese derivative, if you will.

Google images is national security issue ? You do realize all your enemies ( which includes India ) have dedicated satellites spying on all known and suspected Pakistani military/research establishments ?

There is a reason why we maintain military satellites you know....

If it were that classified, it would be under covers. ;)

Albeit the image is only a few months old, first impression was that it must be an old one going under refurbishment but the tail section tells a different story. !!

loll pakistan cant make a nuke sub period. i dont think so. i need an official conformation. how can a country with such backwardness in nuclear propulsion tech make a sub. pakistan cant even make a conventional propultion, leave nuclear. anyways itss too smalll to be a n sub.

yes this one sir jee andha bhi dekh sakta hai isy :P

556171_311882862233674_1037995699_n.jpg

Yaar, TBH, yeh Nuclear submarine kum Nuclear missile jyada lag rhi hai.. Look at the conical head and tell me

loll pakistan cant make a nuke sub period. i dont think so. i need an official conformation. how can a country with such backwardness in nuclear propulsion tech make a sub. pakistan cant even make a conventional propultion, leave nuclear. anyways itss too smalll to be a n sub.
Why you guys always underestimate your opponent? This point of view has already brought us so many problems......Always think that other one is only one step behind you so you have to think and take two steps ahead....that's how you increase the gap....:smokin:

Everyone says LCA this , LCA that,....guys we haven't inducted it yet and there Pakistan have raised squadrons of JF-17 just by working with China......Its better to change our attitude and make collaborative efforts with other countries to boost our defense capabilities and industry.

if its a nuke sub then i will stand up infront of my laptop, open up pdf and do this to show respect to m pakistani brothers. although i dont think this will happen.

MShippo37915.jpg

u get a leak or so to get this kind of information. What do you expect that our Naval chief will come on press conference and say " we have a secret project or making nuclear submarien going on .This should be and will be taken as an official confirmation that we have nuclear subs in future . It is just for the ahooo indian who need official confirmation for secret project." LOLzzzzzzzzzz

I think you can do better than that. Nuclear or not it doesnt matter as far as PN thinks they have ample to protect Paksitani waters i am good with it.............

Yaar, TBH, yeh Nuclear submarine kum Nuclear missile jyada lag rhi hai.. Look at the conical head and tell me

This is just regular dry dock servicing of a conventional submarine.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom