What's new

Pakistani nuclear submarine took shape ?

if its a nuke sub then i will stand up infront of my laptop, open up pdf and do this to show respect to m pakistani brothers. although i dont think this will happen.

MShippo37915.jpg

tu meri jaan saber ker just wait more 20 months or 25 months its will look like shark in next upgrade of google eath :rofl:

i know even it will induct my indian brothers will then qes abut its capabilities :rofl: then you will say nuke sub but small like jf-17 is small light weight nuke sub

loll it took india 17 phucking yrss to phucking design a boomer and most indians had forgotten about this project as if it didnt existed, until antony came out of nowhere and said "it is on" in 2009.

and it took pakistan only 6 months to start cons :blink:, are our scientists :crazy:. did martians or some aliens come to help pakistan. or the chinses emailed pakistanis the designs loll

This is just regular dry dock servicing of a conventional submarine.
Why you had to do that...taking away all the excitement...we all were having such a good time...:smokin:

loll it took india 17 phucking yrss to phucking design a boomer and most indians had forgotten about this project as if it didnt existed, until antony came out of nowhere and said "it is on" in 2009.

and it took pakistan only 6 months to start cons :blink:, are our scientists :crazy:.

what you know its may working on it since 2002 :girl_wacko:

tu meri jaan saber ker just wait more 20 months or 25 months its will look like shark in next upgrade of google eath :rofl:

i know even it will induct my indian brothers will then qes abut its capabilities :rofl: then you will say nuke sub but small like jf-17 is small light weight nuke sub

aab to arabian sea mein bhi ek arihanth deploy karni padegi :lol:

Normal dry docking facility for regular maintenance of conventional submarine, and the sub looks a bit small to accommodate nuclear reactor.

Anyway, you guys have fun. :enjoy:

After some time we will find traffic jam on this thread and i would suggest mods to put subscription fees to post on thins thread ;)

after closely analyzing the picture, i can say this is a sub for sure, but not something new under cons, its tail is already built and closed and its too small to be called a boomer or to acomodate a reactor. anyways i was scared for a sec i admit. actually not scared but surprised and mind was blown that if pakistan can make a boomer then it has to be doomsday.

Normal dry docking facility for regular maintenance of conventional submarine, and the sub looks a bit small to accommodate nuclear reactor.

Anyway, you guys have fun. :enjoy:

just few minutes before it was missile now it sub but conventional just wait 1 hour more may be its become nuke sub :fie:

after closely analyzing the picture, i can say this is a sub for sure, but not something new under cons, its tail is already built and closed and its too small to be called a boomer or to acomodate a reactor. anyways i was scared for a sec i admit. actually not scared but surprised and mind was blown that if pakistan can make a boomer then it has to be doomsday.

its sub fpor sure but its in peaces why the hell they did it with our old sub? its for sure something new :meeting:

just few minutes before it was missile now it sub but conventional just wait 1 hour more may be its become nuke sub :fie:

Given the level of secrecy a nuclear sub project involves, i highly doubt they'll built it in the open. We didn't even know much about our Arihant project until it was floating in the sea.

Dikhawe pe mat jao, apni akal lagao. :kiss3:

Given the level of secrecy a nuclear sub project involves, i highly doubt they'll built it in the open. We didn't even know much about our Arihant project until it was floating in the sea.

Dikhawe pe mat jao, apni akal lagao. :kiss3:

its our sub why the hell we hide it from world ? we are not doing something illegal :no:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom