What's new

Pakistani nuclear submarine took shape ?

Given the level of secrecy a nuclear sub project involves, i highly doubt they'll built it in the open. We didn't even know much about our Arihant project until it was floating in the sea.

Dikhawe pe mat jao, apni akal lagao. :kiss3:

when pakistanis do it they do it open. they r so habitual to sanctions, that they want more and more of them. they want every sanction available in the world.

main dekh ker manta hoon baat or mujhy bataya tha aik uncle ne ke beta wait ker bus hum sab kuch bata ker nhi kerty :lol:

Missile at shipyard?

Kia ho gaya hai asim bhai?

There could be many reasons why a missile is there, especially if we are considering arming our boats and subs, doesn't the pointy warhead part look like a dead give away and the rest of the structure looks like some sort of casing/railing.

IK is fighting alone with many Indians & i am sure with this persistence it will turn out to be a nuclear sub.

of course the docking berth is a give away, I'm not familiar with how it all works. It just looked like that at first glance.

Why nuclear sub?

Given the level of secrecy a nuclear sub project involves, i highly doubt they'll built it in the open. We didn't even know much about our Arihant project until it was floating in the sea.

Dikhawe pe mat jao, apni akal lagao. :kiss3:

It is not just a matter of secrecy, but technology. Forget about the rest of the submarine, Pakistan cannot even build a land-based power reactor from scratch, let alone a specialized marine version.

it is a new sub

bt is nt much bigger

anyway

it is still a good development

when pakistanis do it they do it open. they r so habitual to sanctions, that they want more and more of them. they want every sanction available in the world.

yes we did it always look a nuclear tipped ghuri missile in KRL :D

599965_311909228897704_770770774_n.jpg

It is not just a matter of secrecy, but technology. Forget about the rest of the submarine, Pakistan cannot even build a land-based power reactor from scratch, let alone a specialized marine version.

Aren't nearing the completion of several of them?

Oh yes, you will give all the credit to Chinese...

There could be many reasons why a missile is there, especially if we are considering arming our boats and subs, doesn't the pointy warhead part look like a dead give away and the rest of the structure looks like some sort of casing/railing.

arm ur boats with 73 m icbm lollllll. kya hua bhai sari indian navy ek missile se marni hai kyaa loll

indian prime minister Indira Gandhi said a country which can't make a bicycle chain how the hell will make nuclear bomb ?

look today kid what we have ?
Pakistan_Nuclear_Test.jpg

are not you same guy which was jumping for open NATO supply in 3-4 day then weeks then months and now wait 1 year :rofl:

Aren't nearing the completion of several of them?

Oh yes, you will give all the credit to Chinese...

No Sir. The credit in this case goes to the French, largely.

Edit: I am referring to basic pressure hull building technology.

Normal dry docking facility for regular maintenance of conventional submarine, and the sub looks a bit small to accommodate nuclear reactor.

Anyway, you guys have fun. :enjoy:

We have kept her at a place where every bird can $hit on it,and every eye can have the feast to watch it getting ready.

Our authorities are way too innocent to understand any of the risks involved.

That's our undercover nuke sub project for you.Easy pickings...... eh???

Please tell me you are buying it.:D

dude...making nuclear sub will require atleast 3 bn dollar ...more than 50 % of your entire budget... with a economy as fragile as pakistan.... i don't think it is achievable....be realistic... and kindly post the source...

you guys are good in speculations only

again stupid on gun

2012 Pakistani budget

Total expenditures 3.767 Trillion PKR(39.9 Billion USD)

http://www.finance.gov.pk/

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom