What's new

Pakistani Paper doesn't want Ahmadis to celebrate 14th August Pakistan Independence Day

YOU BLASPHEMER ! CALLING MUSLIMS TRASH ! death penalty for blasphemer @Tipu7

We are Muslims and our religion is Islam. You are Qadiani and your religion is Qadianism !!! Mirza Qadiani Kazzab himself declared that.

asdqt-110.gif

(A’inah-i Sadaqat,p. 35 original edition; p. 110 online edition)

Qadianis declare other Muslims as kafir

Ok its a funny situation...qadiyanis donot want to follow their own prophet mirza ghulam ahmad's sayings and donot want to exclude people (1.8 billion of them)who call him imposter from their religion

YOU BLASPHEMER ! CALLING MUSLIMS TRASH ! death penalty for blasphemer @Tipu7

Why are you troll baiting the poor puppy lol? He clearly lacks any brain, I think there is a black hole where his brain was supposed to be. :lol:

@ArsalanKhan21 Bro what is happening in this world? Where have all the mard-e-momin and mujahid of our Pakistan has disappeared? I can not stand the fact that these Qadiani Kazzabs with the help of the evil British are conspiring and turning the pious Muslim Pakistanis into bollywood loving weaklings !! Lahol wala quwata illa billah !!

Dear Brethren Arsalan...you're living in Canada and your imaan is very strong. I can feel and sense the power of your righteousness all the way here. Please take action against these Islam dushman elements....what will be your course of action?

So why is Pakistan's Independence Day celebrations is taking place in a Qadiani Temple ? Why not at another place ?
Please don't start crying.....my poor little mullah extremist Chu chu!! Its happening and its going to happen, Deal with the shocker

Nobody is saying they are not Pakistanis we are protesting that it is taking place in a Qadiani Temple where many Pakistani Muslims will not attend. Why not in a Hall or a ground where all can come. This is a Qadiani conspiracy to defame Islam and Pakistan.

Stop saying random jubberish. Ahmadis are muslim, as acknowledge by every sane nation in the world. Our mosques are called mosques and not temples, Our prayers are called Namaz. Deal with it
Stop acting as if Pakistans NA owns islam, Ahmadis are muslim and far better muslim then any of you extremist.(Period)
I think we've enough of stupid discussion on a simple thing. Pakistanis are celebrating Pakistan day. Only Jamat -e-islami extremist would want to add religion spice to this simple thing

Few mulla kids butt really hurting, Pakistan Aur Islam ko kisi se koi khatra nahi jita inn fasadi mullaon se:tup:

Yes I am, left twice and returned back twice but still it just got worse and worse and finally left it for good. Thank you for your sentiments. I hope we all can do our part to change pakistan for good.
Man it really sucks to know that you really had to go through all this,
Im hoping the same but it still feels bad to know that you left the place where you really belonged just cuz of many douches.

Please don't start crying.....my poor little mullah extremist Chu chu!! Its happening and its going to happen, Deal with the shocker

Stop saying random jubberish. Ahmadis are muslim, as acknowledge by every sane nation in the world. Our mosques are called mosques and not temples, Our prayers are called Namaz. Deal with it
Stop acting as if Pakistans NA owns islam, Ahmadis are muslim and far better muslim then any of you extremist.(Period)
I think we've enough of stupid discussion on a simple thing. Pakistanis are celebrating Pakistan day. Only Jamat -e-islami extremist would want to add religion spice to this simple thing

Ok ?

I (Mirza) saw in a dream that I am God. I have believed that I am God.

Roohani Khazain Page 564, Vol. 5

i (Mirza) am the Muhammad in the qalima "La ilaha il-lal-la ho Muhammad ur rasool Allah"

(Ek Ghalti ka izala..Page 4Rohani Khazain..vol 18...Page 207)

"Hazrat Eas(AS)(Jesus) who was to appear is me, i am real ESA(AS). Now its up to you to believe. For two years i was Marium(AS) (Mother of Jesus) and raised having the properties of Marium, and was raised behind a certain. When 2 years passed a spirit was installed inside my tummy. When it happened i became pregnant and remained pregnant for many months, which are not more then 10 months. Then by a message from Allah i was converted from marium to ESA (AS). Thats how i became Esa(AS) son of marium"

(kisteay e Nooh, page 68,69

Braheen e Ahmadia, vol 4, page no 556,696

Fathey islam..page 15)

"Just as the Aryan people are awaiting the coming of Shri Krishna. I am the same Krishna, and this claim is not only mine but God repeatedly revealed to me that I am the same Krishna, the King of the Aryans to come in the last days of the World."
(Haqiqat-ul-Wahi)

Ok ? which Nations ???????

I (Mirza) saw in a dream that I am God. I have believed that I am God.

Roohani Khazain Page 564, Vol. 5

i (Mirza) am the Muhammad in the qalima "La ilaha il-lal-la ho Muhammad ur rasool Allah"

(Ek Ghalti ka izala..Page 4Rohani Khazain..vol 18...Page 207)

"Hazrat Eas(AS)(Jesus) who was to appear is me, i am real ESA(AS). Now its up to you to believe. For two years i was Marium(AS) (Mother of Jesus) and raised having the properties of Marium, and was raised behind a certain. When 2 years passed a spirit was installed inside my tummy. When it happened i became pregnant and remained pregnant for many months, which are not more then 10 months. Then by a message from Allah i was converted from marium to ESA (AS). Thats how i became Esa(AS) son of marium"

(kisteay e Nooh, page 68,69

Braheen e Ahmadia, vol 4, page no 556,696

Fathey islam..page 15)

"Just as the Aryan people are awaiting the coming of Shri Krishna. I am the same Krishna, and this claim is not only mine but God repeatedly revealed to me that I am the same Krishna, the King of the Aryans to come in the last days of the World."
(Haqiqat-ul-Wahi)

Nobody is saying they are not Pakistanis we are protesting that it is taking place in a Qadiani Temple where many Pakistani Muslims will not attend. Why not in a Hall or a ground where all can come. This is a Qadiani conspiracy to defame Islam and Pakistan.
Khan sahab aik saal qadianis k temple main bhi independence day celebrations ho jain to koi farq nahi parta.Har saal to or jaghon par hi celebrate krty hain.so please....
BTW.Happy Independence Day brother

So the celebrations took place in the Ahmadiyya mosque today
CMZ83itWsAEn3BW.jpg

CMZ5mIuUYAAOWMm.jpg

CMZ7RLGWIAAEldp.jpg

CMZ5GuyWIAABTLI.jpg
CMVTVVCUcAAgbUJ.jpg

I have disdain for all religions and faiths equally, so I am gonna say this, I would prefer that such celebrations are to be held in a place that have nothing to do with any religion. But as for Ummat making a fuss out of it, go F yourself.

I think I am going to invite all my friends from Ahmadiyya Fiqah to celebrate Pakistan's Independence Day on 14th August.

Screw the haters......
Ahmadya fiqah or Ahmedya religion? BTW you served in Pakistan Armed forces or so you claim. Do you believe in democracy and the constitution of Pakistan? Qadyanis were democratically declared as non-Muslim in the constitution of Pakistan and are not considered as Muslims by any other Islamic country.

Back
Top Bottom