Pakistani scientist set to unveil world’s first eco-friendly aircraft engine

Muhammad Omar

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

5cf72f0296ca3c2c5b71ae86ff39935e.jpg

World's first generation contrail free engine to be unveiled in Pakistan late 2020.

Statistics reveal contrails have contributed 15% to global warming & number is said to be rising

The new engine design will turn contrails into clean water and even make artificial rain

The world’s first-generation contrail-free aircraft engine, currently being built in Pakistan for the global aviation industry, is expected to be ready between mid-to-late 2020, the technological marvel’s inventor, Dr. Sarah Qureshi, revealed.

Qureshi has been working on the project since 2018 to eliminate the negative impact of commercial air carriers on the stratosphere that contributes to global warming.

In a one-on-one with this publication, the Pakistani scientist explained the contrail phenomenon, a visible white streak of smoke emitted from an aircraft’s jet engines during flight, and discussed its harmful effects on Earth’s atmosphere

View attachment 609064

World's first generation contrail free engine to be unveiled in Pakistan late 2020.

Statistics reveal contrails have contributed 15% to global warming & number is said to be rising

The new engine design will turn contrails into clean water and even make artificial rain

The world’s first-generation contrail-free aircraft engine, currently being built in Pakistan for the global aviation industry, is expected to be ready between mid-to-late 2020, the technological marvel’s inventor, Dr. Sarah Qureshi, revealed.

Qureshi has been working on the project since 2018 to eliminate the negative impact of commercial air carriers on the stratosphere that contributes to global warming.

In a one-on-one with this publication, the Pakistani scientist explained the contrail phenomenon, a visible white streak of smoke emitted from an aircraft’s jet engines during flight, and discussed its harmful effects on Earth’s atmosphere

What ?? Where is the source. Looks highly dubious.

I am a bit skeptical of this, but I will keep my skepticism to myself for now. Let's see after a year, how things are going.

View attachment 609064

Safe the scientist. Or else..

What ?? Where is the source. Looks highly dubious.

Why is it dubious? Chemtrails have been a problem since like forever.
I just hope she survives this given people who try to hinder mass poisoning projects like chem trails are often eliminated if not bought off.

Everyone is sceptical thinking they have invented a new generation of jet engines but the only thing IMO is that they have invented some type of catalyst which convert exhaust into less toxic materials.

Why is it dubious? Chemtrails have been a problem since like forever.
I just hope she survives this given people who try to hinder mass poisoning projects like chem trails are often eliminated if not bought off.
I am not talking about chem trails. I amtalking about the claim that we have developed an aircraft engine.

I am not talking about chem trails. I amtalking about the claim that we have developed an aircraft engine.

Media is pulling that out of their arse. She clearly states that she has developed a solution to the chemtrail problem by storing it in the engine and later flushing it out..
Media loves to make bullshit up for clicks,if you look beyond that she is doing a much better work in helping the environment and scientific progress.

Dubious science. As quoted by their website:

"Contrails formed by the emission of Aero-Engine exhaust during flight pose a serious environmental concern for the aviation industry."

Highly skeptical of their claims. Contrails posing an environmental concern?

Dubious science. As quoted by their website:

"Contrails formed by the emission of Aero-Engine exhaust during flight pose a serious environmental concern for the aviation industry."

Highly skeptical of their claims. Contrails posing an environmental concern?
Considering the 1000s of flights everyday, yes.

But, I don’t find this invention interesting at all, what they have done is quite a simple theory, someone decades earlier might already have thought of a similar thing and as well as tested it, concluding it to be impractical at masses.

Pakistani news sites have a bad habit of flying around, fake cheers for simple things “ye dekhen, gaon ke bachay ne aisi remote control car banai jo saboon se chalti hai” “fAkHrE paKiSTaN, is dehati admi ne gas se petrol banaya”

People be like : *waaah waaah* *pakistani mind, best mind, none other like us*

On a serious thought, let’s see what comes of this engine, I wouldn’t give it a second look unless it gets real exposure on international media as well as accreditation by different companies.

Pakistanis must start focusing on using their educations on big and important thing instead of insignificant things which in turn don’t get exposure

@MastanKhan

Not the engine, I think they are only working on a device that will be attached to existing engines to resolve contrail problem (if contrails are really a problem, which I believe are not).

Back
Top Bottom