What's new

Pakistani soldiers killed by the Taliban could not be declared martyrs: Munawar Hasan

Patriots

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Fazl, Munawar continue to make statements in favour of Taliban

FazlurRehman-MunawarHasan-Martyrs-Taliban_11-8-2013_125697_l.jpg

ISLAMABAD: Jamiat Ulema-i-Islam-Fazl (JUI-F) chief, Maulana Fazlur Rehman in an interview with senior journalist Saleem Safi on Geo News program Jirga clarified that he was expressing his hatred for the United States in his statement “even a dog killed by the US is a martyr,” made on November 5.

During the interview when asked if people associated with former Afghan ruler Najib who died fighting the US could be considered martyrs, Maulana Fazlur Rehman replied they could not.

In a separate interview conducted by Safi on November 7, Jamaat-e-Islami Ameer, Munawar Hasan said if American soldiers being killed the Taliban were not martyrs, Pakistani soldiers killed by the Taliban could not be declared martyrs.

In an earlier statement made on November 3, Hasan had triggered controversy when he declared Pakistani Taliban leader Hakimullah Mehsud a martyr following his death in a US drone strike.

Fazl, Munawar continue to make statements in favour of Taliban - thenews.com.pk

Now Pakistani establishment should show some seriousness & do ban to JI like Bangladesh .......

WTF is this crap? What does he think ? How can Pakistanis allow this he is defaming the soldiers who sacrificed their life fighting for Pakistan. Cant stand anyone defaming soldiers, this is pathetic. He needs to be thought a lesson.

What about all the people killed by US supplied weapons.....are they also martyrs?....if so? then all the people killed the US backed-supplied-trained mujaheddin must also be martyrs. 
Now Pakistani establishment should show some seriousness & do ban to JI like Bangladesh .......

The mullahs are part of the establishment......i dont think they should be banned though.

Dotards, both of them have lost their mind. Can you believe we have politicos who can go to this extent to make an argument. They are not just bringing bad name to the country they are also making mockery of the religion they follow. Ridiculous, these men should be charged under the article six not Musharaf but I highly doubt that, authorities seem busy with the gynecomastia they got lately.

What about all the people killed by US supplied weapons.....are they also martyrs?....if so? then all the people killed the US backed-supplied-trained mujaheddin must also be martyrs. 

The mullahs are part of the establishment......i dont think they should be banned though.
They are part of PTI.

Declaring someone a "martyr" is something only up to God, not to a bunch of politicians.

But what we all have to know is; Soldiers are the pride of a nation that they're all are willed to sacrifece their lives for their nation at any time. They don't argue with each other for a bunch of votes.

I think all compatriots including the "mighty" politicians are obligated to look after their wives and raise their children. But we don't actually.

Politicians can kiss my a$s. They say a couple of words and earn a dozen of grands a month while servicemen get paid badly and not looked well by the community. I can go on all the day.

Life's imperfect. But thank to God that such men lived, and there will always be men like them.

Back
Top Bottom