What's new

Pakistani soldiers killed by the Taliban could not be declared martyrs: Munawar Hasan

Well that was very diplomatic statement.... we all know who is fighting for Pakistan and who is against Pakistan.

A man who gave us the slogan of 'Pakistan first' was also blamed as traitor by same political goons.
Anyhow, these parties of idiots are going on suicide course.

Infact Allah knows better who is Shaheed but soldiers are not called Shaheed in religious way ... These statements will demoralize to soldiers who sacrifice their own lives to save their civilian countrymen .......

The only lives they save are those of their masters and generals, these people don't know the meaning of the word countrymen they are munafiqs and we know about their tacit agreements and renditions.

They get what they deserve but to call them shaheed is insult to Islam itself.

I am waiting for the day when such mullahs would be called RAW agents.

In 1998 we have captured 9 imams posted by Bay Nazir regime, in various mosques of Islamabad.
Those were Indian hindus and RAW officials, later those were handed over to judiciary.
Imagine, what kind of Islam they were teaching!

The only lives they save are those of their masters and generals, these people don't know the meaning of the word countrymen they are munafiqs and we know about their tacit agreements and renditions.

They get what they deserve but to call them shaheed is insult to Islam itself.

You also look TTP sympathizer ........... 
I am waiting for the day when such mullahs would be called RAW agents.

Calling them mullah is disgrace true mullahs .........

In 1998 we have captured 9 imams posted by Bay Nazir regime, in various mosques of Islamabad.
Those were Indian hindus and RAW officials, later those were handed over to judiciary.
Imagine, what kind of Islam they were teaching!
Well, it's a really scary theory to even propound. Any sane mind who even propose to raise such a point on a national platform would be accused of flirting with Blasphemy in a bat of an eyelash.

You also look TTP sympathizer ...........

I am a pukhtoon sympathizer, afterall its their blood that has been spilt and their lives sold for aid.

I fully agree with the fact that a soldier of pak army cannot be a shaheed, he or she is a representative of oppression.

Pakistan's people and its society at large is being taken to hostage by these sense less so called religious leaders and on that the dithering govt. These guys must be tried for treason for lowering the dignity of martyred soldiers

Pakistanis deserve such people when you support scumbags like Hafiz Saeed just because he kills Indians. You can't have it both ways.

Calling them mullah is disgrace true mullahs .........
It's not a flame bait but sometimes I wonder how so many terrorist groups/ political parties/ other organizations came up with their own brand of Islam. Was this distortion of meaning of Kuran was a gradual process or somewhere in the past couple centuries it was done in a snap.

It's not a flame bait but sometimes I wonder how so many terrorist groups/ political parties/ other organizations came up with their own brand of Islam. Was this distortion of meaning of Kuran was a gradual process or somewhere in the past couple centuries it was done in a snap.

Nothing has been distorted or changed, what has changed is the attitude of people.

Islam doesn't tell me to kill, i got nothing to loose so i choose to be a killer simple as that.

Pakistanis deserve such people when you support scumbags like Hafiz Saeed just because he kills Indians. You can't have it both ways.

Hafiz Saeed is not like that ... And you have no proof against him ..........

I think we should start a campaign against Jamat-e-Islami and JUI-F and spread it all over Pakistan through any channel possible. We can start this campaign from Defence.pk to Facebook and Twitter to the word of the mouth in General public and demand from the Government to ban all such political parties whomsoever supports Taliban are anti-Army.

Such parties should be banned immediately and there should be no sympathy for the terrorist supporters in Pakistan

Nothing has been distorted or changed, what has changed is the attitude of people.
Islam doesn't tell me to kill, i got nothing to loose so i choose to be a killer simple as that.
And don't you think this change in the attitude of people was brought about by distorting and out of context verses?

Then would you tell why do they bomb to innocent people cause their faith like Shias and Barelvis ... BTW I am in my personal capacity neither Shia nor Barelvi ............

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom