What's new

Pakistani suicide bomber held at Punjab border

According to media reports there were 7 more pakistani suicide bombers who accompanied him...but they managed to escape...India needs to be careful

Now this is both stupid and lame, and strange also.

i never knew that suicide bombers also cary out recce of the area themselves. Previously they have been shown the target and kaboom, there they go to heaven!!

i wonder how would he 'cross' the fence under the 'watchful' eyes of BSF? What's the fun in apprehending him if he has crossed over, i think BSF's responsibility is to STOP in infiltration, i mean something preemptive of the sort!!

The strangest thing is that what exactly was he up to when he crossed over? He was not planning to blow himself up at the border? What he could see from inside the fence, could also be seen from the other side of the border!! No signal equipment, no satellite phone, no weapon, no explosive, i mean was he there on a picnic or may be he was there to be caught?! How would he pass back info if he had been there for reconnaissance? Telepathy, may be?

And even if he was planned to be picked up the next day, i wonder what 'huge' amount of info he would have gathered in that one night? i am not sure if Delhi gate is visible from that point of border??

Well it is clear the scumbag was part of non-state actors in Pak. May be an over enthusiast group of people laid their hands on explosives and decided to have a sucide attack on India. But lacking money and logistics send one of their anisine member for recce who climbed up the fencing and hid behind bushes. When BSF challenged him the scumbag started to quail and capitulated to the authority. Real scumbag, should be shoot in his nuts.

Well it is clear the scumbag was part of non-state actors in Pak. May be an over enthusiast group of people laid their hands on explosives and decided to have a sucide attack on India. But lacking money and logistics send one of their anisine member for recce who climbed up the fencing and hid behind bushes. When BSF challenged him the scumbag started to quail and capitulated to the authority. Real scumbag, should be shoot in his nuts.

i never knew that terrorist were so dumb!

Now this is both stupid and lame, and strange also.

i never knew that suicide bombers also cary out recce of the area themselves. Previously they have been shown the target and kaboom, there they go to heaven!!

i wonder how would he 'cross' the fence under the 'watchful' eyes of BSF? What's the fun in apprehending him if he has crossed over, i think BSF's responsibility is to STOP in infiltration, i mean something preemptive of the sort!!

The strangest thing is that what exactly was he up to when he crossed over? He was not planning to blow himself up at the border? What he could see from inside the fence, could also be seen from the other side of the border!! No signal equipment, no satellite phone, no weapon, no explosive, i mean was he there on a picnic or may be he was there to be caught?! How would he pass back info if he had been there for reconnaissance? Telepathy, may be?

And even if he was planned to be picked up the next day, i wonder what 'huge' amount of info he would have gathered in that one night? i am not sure if Delhi gate is visible from that point of border??

I think they were testing the ease or difficulty of crossing the border by sending this kid across..

I think they were testing the ease or difficulty of crossing the border by sending this kid across..

:lol:

And in the process they screwed up their entire cover and plan. Bravo!

Breach>Check>Go back, enough of the tester. Now what? was he also testing how easy it was to get caught?

:lol:

And in the process they screwed up their entire cover and plan. Bravo!

Breach>Check>Go back, enough of the tester. Now what? was he also testing how easy it was to get caught?

what can I say.. they were dumb...:azn:

Jokes apart, In absence of details all of us can just speculate.

Hmm.... good deduction. So going by your logic, all the trained suicide bombers that your LEAs apprehend are wearing suicide vests.....

Can you lend those maguical security to Pakistan and US? which can capture a sucide bomber without any casualities!

Can you lend those maguical security to Pakistan and US? which can capture a sucide bomber without any casualities!

He was trained as sucide bomber and was on recce. Got it. He wasn't wearing sucide jacket.

Very hard to believe , cuz Indian never share any intelligence with Pak. Thats the reason, Pak ignore Indian concerns. Until or unless culprit is not identified by Pak, its hard to control the situation. Problem with India first they publish the report , that means in advance Indian authorties give heads up to concerning terrorist organization about their achievement, so they look for different areas to explore.If the the news is real.....thats sad and Indian security forces should be controlled by the govt, not by media. Or top brass should control their enthusiasm to publish their achievements for promotion.
And if this guy is innocent and cross the unmarked area mistakenly, which happened alot. That means he might lose his life to prove Indian armed forces report correct?...just like before many times.

Last edited:
stil we sport suciders? no no no kill every bomber ask leter .these basterds are enemy of every humen.not only pak or india.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom