What's new

Pakistani Taliban Jailbreak: An Inside Job?

Wondering whether this jailbreak has got something to do with the Army saying FATA is now upto civilian govt to take care!!!

That, I believe, is a manifestation of the well-known "hot potato" sign, where nobody wants to handle the situation.

That, I believe, is a manifestation of the well-known "hot potato" sign, where nobody wants to handle the situation.

That does'nt fit into the principles of "command and control" that the Army is usually brought up on.

People who are calling it an Inside Job (with help from ISI etc), I think you have forgotten the KANDHAR JAILBREAK... It was bigger, right from the dragon's layer. So, was that an inside job too, with NATO's help?? The digging took 5 months and the escape took 4.5 HOURS!!! The bannu jailbreak took only 1 hour!

Hmm... conspiracy by NATO? or ANA?

That was too an inside job; don't you hear a hammer sound if somebody is hitting it at late night near your house? they dig that tunnel for 5 months in a village but no one heard that? didn't the people and government saw that sand coming out from that hole daily by trucks NO nor that tunnel was publicly checked after they escaped so that showed there was no tunnel but may be a 2 meter dig hole. The same thing happened in Pakistan but here the case is like a hollywood movie, 150 militants come with cars fights for 2 hours and takes 1200 people with them and no other security agency interfere.

Inside job? I dont think so.

It's down to what your fighting for, if its for your faith you're always going to be a winner, regardless of others subjective perceptions.

If its for your 1000 rupee pay cheque every week, i think you aren't going to put up much of a resistence and therefore might think your life is worth more.

A piece of shoddy policing, yes.
Inside job, not likely.

It's not a case of being an inside job ,rather, it's a case of gross cowardice as the policemen (about 20 or so), deserted their positions in hopes that backup will deal with the situation. Than again, they are police and you can't blame them, these guys aren't meant or trained to hold out against 300+ invading militants. Especially not the Jail Wardens. They don't even carry weapons inside the jail complex. So we can safely conclude that there were only about 10 or so armed policemen inhabiting the entire police station. Like I said, shoddy policing but hardly an inside job, an inside job would have been much more quieter.

maybe it will be radicalised army faction will steal it and detonate with militants.. same thing.. and it wil lhappen in my lifetime..

Rest assured, the Justice league will save you!
You need to cancel your movie channel subscription before you go chronic!

I was watching a program on a Pakistani news show which was saying most of the Policemen of Bannu Jail were on leave on the day of jail break and most of the prisoners have access to mobile phone. And I heard no news of casualties. It is infact sounds like an inside job.

I was watching a program on a Pakistani news show which was saying most of the Policemen of Bannu Jail were on leave on the day of jail break and most of the prisoners have access to mobile phone. And I heard no news of casualties. It is infact sounds like an inside job.

Like I said, they deserted their positions.
And yeah, the mobile phone situation is true. It's a real security risk.

Back
Top Bottom