What's new

Pakistani textile brand to open 200 stores in India

I remember back in 2005 when ever local radio talk show was on and discussion was about how to bring about the trust between two nation my suggestion use to be relax the trade relationship between all the nations in the region and watch the positive change that will taking place in relationship between countries. Finally it has started and we should support these initiatives for the sake of peace and prosperity.

dude read the whole sentence

i think its good initiation, trades should be on both sides, not just from india to pakistan

that is problem .....might be possible Pakistan has tons of good product......only required aggressive marketing

if Indian product can penetrate Pakistani market ..........that why not Pakistani product .............

i use to buy Pakistani cotton ,when i was in Bangladesh.....no doubt good quality

But promise us that if we fight, you won't ask us to give your clothes back! lol

Good move.

Two way trade is good at least it can create atmosphere of better trust to settle disputes

Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssss.

Great man, you are right you are 400% right.

You know man, we should immediately stop all our exports of Kaafir countries (i mean North and south america, Europe, australian continent, all kafir asian countries). You know it is about time to teach a leason to these Kaafirs).

U know i just throw away my cell phone and HP home PC as they were made by Kaafirs.

I am impressed by your patriotism. I wish all pakistanis should be like you.

Old news still good. I hope they open atleast 1 store in my city.

They are well come. Many Hindus and Muslims would like to shop from these stores.

I am against this trade with india, just wait, InshaAllah a patriotic Pakistani leadership will not betray the cause of the Pakistani people by opening such friendly ties with a nation that is our enemy since day one!

You forget one more thing. Water is coming from Hindu land so stop drinking water too :astagh:

LOL --- Why you are bumping old threads, Aman Ka Tamasha is long over & it's better no store was opened as it was bound to be burnt

You forget one more thing. Water is coming from Hindu land so stop drinking water too :astagh:

AFAIK - Pakistanis don't drink water from rivers

Indian retail textile industry has reached the saturation level as far as new brands are concerned....dis days, so many brands are hovering around..dont understand which is local and which is western ...Krishan has become Kris...Patanik has become Peter and Hussain has become Heusen....

Back
Top Bottom