What's new

Pakistani textile brand to open 200 stores in India

News is of 2012 and nothing happened and nor will happen if foreseeable future - Thank You

Some textile industry jiants took part in expo in India in the current year and i guess they are already selling .

If not wong one Lala Textiles i remember few months back.

Now its not afridi :P

Some textile industry jiants took part in expo in India in the current year and i guess they are already selling .

If not wong one Lala Textiles i remember few months back.

Now its not afridi :P

But i don't think any of them have opened store there

Give us most favored nation status and then see what will we do

We already gave - MFN aka Most Freaky Nation

But i don't think any of them have opened store there

We already gave - MFN aka Most Freaky Nation

yeh dont know about stores . i think people are getting Pakistani textile products in hundi type method :P

What console - it's you who are crying like babies every other over Bangladeshis :pop:

I heard they even started beating your BSF now :haha:

Still better than surrendering to your arch enemy in masses to save their life's (Again reference 1971):yay:

Good news, I hope this is a sucess. It is so important for us. India must create good environment for its neighbors to be able do Business in India. I like to see a day when people from Pakistan, Bangladesh and SL come to India. The day they will start to love India, we will gain strength. We have to create the environment.
I am loving a Bangladeshi Azim in Bigg Boss, he is my favorite, I like his innocence.

Still better than surrendering to your arch enemy in masses to save their life's (Again reference 1971):yay:

Wining against men who are stuck in hostile place with no reinforcement with all your fire power and supported terrorists is no doubt a bravery - Now should we talk about 62?

Back
Top Bottom