What's new

Pakistani Woman Went to India with 4 Kids After Falling in Love with an Indian Man on PUBG

The distinction between Hindu and Islamic societies extends beyond mere power differentials; it encompasses the profound disparities in the freedom, respect, and liberties afforded to women. It is not solely the allure of economic prosperity that attracts individuals to the West; it is also the embrace of social values that champion personal freedom and autonomy. The quest for a society that upholds and nurtures these ideals motivates many to seek new horizons in Western countries.
Power trumps all.

As for the other aspect, more freedom is not necessarily good, afterall, there is a fine line between freedom and chaos and it needs to be treaded carefully. You can argue that 3rd world countries are more free in many ways compared to 1st world countries, as no one follows or enforces rules, but what is the end result? We all want more freedom to do as we please, but this is not always good for society. I am not arguing whether Islamic values are correct, or the other side is incorrect, I just think people have a stupid view on freedom, as if it is inherently good.

The distinction between Hindu and Islamic societies extends beyond mere power differentials; it encompasses the profound disparities in the freedom, respect, and liberties afforded to women. It is not solely the allure of economic prosperity that attracts individuals to the West; it is also the embrace of social values that champion personal freedom and autonomy. The quest for a society that upholds and nurtures these ideals motivates many to seek new horizons in Western countries.

You are a laughable creature.

The Indian government must absolutely refrain from deporting this woman to the Islamic State of Pakistan, as it would expose her to the imminent danger of being targeted and killed by Islamists. Any secular government that genuinely upholds human values would never engage in such an act. If the Indian government willingly endangers the life of a woman, it will significantly erode its standing and reputation within the international community. It is crucial to bear in mind that the country in question, Pakistan, is an Islamic state deeply rooted in a jihadist ideology that promotes the senseless killing of individuals without any justifiable cause.
Drunk on cow piss and shit are we. The diatribe above describe you sumhumans Hindoos more than any Islamic state let along a secular nation like Pakistan.

As some have said, the children should be repatriated. The bitch shouldn't return and stay in Hindustan.

The last time I checked many Hindu perverts were raping their own women in India? Rape is a big problem in India that cannot be wished away. The world acknowledges Indian rape problem.

In 2018 India achieved the following: https://www.theguardian.com/global-...-ranks-india-most-dangerous-country-for-women
Rape, being a social transgression, is unfortunately prevalent across societies worldwide. However, it is fallacious to deem India or countries like the US, UK, Switzerland, or Australia unsafe for women solely based on the high number of reported rape cases. Similarly, asserting that an Islamic state is safe for women due to zero reported cases of rape is misguided. This perspective overlooks the absence of rape laws within Islamic states, their failure to recognize rape as a crime, and the prevalence of a culture of honor and religious prejudice that objectifies women. The concept of pardah, often misconstrued as a measure for women's safety, actually perpetuates the objectification of women, reducing them to the status of possessions rather than human beings. It is akin to keeping one's wealth covered, reinforcing the notion that women are akin to property to be concealed and controlled.

Rape, being a social transgression, is unfortunately prevalent across societies worldwide. However, it is fallacious to deem India or countries like the US, UK, Switzerland, or Australia unsafe for women solely based on the high number of reported rape cases. Similarly, asserting that an Islamic state is safe for women due to zero reported cases of rape is misguided. This perspective overlooks the absence of rape laws within Islamic states, their failure to recognize rape as a crime, and the prevalence of a culture of honor and religious prejudice that objectifies women. The concept of pardah, often misconstrued as a measure for women's safety, actually perpetuates the objectification of women, reducing them to the status of possessions rather than human beings. It is akin to keeping one's wealth covered, reinforcing the notion that women are akin to property to be concealed and controlled.
Bas kar bhai, Take the L and move on.

Drunk on cow piss and shit are we. The diatribe above describe you sumhumans Hindoos more than any Islamic state let along a secular nation like Pakistan.
The constitution of Pakistan defines the nation as an Islamic state, guided by jihadist philosophy and the concept of Ummah. This radical Islamic nature is reflected in various aspects of Pakistani society, including cultural norms and the implementation of Sharia law.

He didn't hide his identity as a muslim to marry her, she knew her real and only identity since the start.

All of them would most likely be repatriated.
Similar thing happened few months back.
Yaar no one hides their identity

Do you think Hindu women don't know who their boyfriends are? Do you think they don't know who they are with?

Of course they know

Those who have visited India would acknowledge the freedom and independence enjoyed by women across most parts of the country, except in certain Muslim-dominated areas where challenges may arise. While the West grapples with issues related to Islam, India encounters similar challenges. However, it is important to note that the entirety of Hindu-majority India cannot be generalized in the same manner. As I have mentioned before, regions like Punjab, Haryana, and Western Uttar Pradesh can be particularly challenging for women, particularly in rural areas where their rights may be restricted due to archaic kangaroo courts reminiscent of the Islamic world. Nonetheless, even in these areas, the situation is comparatively better than in 90% of the Islamic world. It is worth mentioning that I do not consider Turkey to be an Islamic country in the strictest sense; rather, it is a secular nation with Western values.

Yes. This won't be counted as Hindu Jihad.

Doesn't your religion actually allow sati? You shouldn't be pleased because India doesn't particularly deal well with women. In fact it ranks below many regional nations. You guys rape any random woman on the street for fun.
the first jauhar took place in 725 AD.“In India, almost all the jauhars were performed in resistance to Muslim invaders,” he adds. While Mukhia agrees that there are no records of jauhars in India prior to Muslim invasions, he says there were, however, examples of jauhar being committed even by Muslim women. “These were either inspired by the Hindu practice, or the people had belonged to the Hindu warrior class before converting to Islam, and continued the custom even after their conversio

It all started due to tye tribal beliefs of the invading army's,women used to be take as sex slaves and used,sold.

Yaar no one hides their identity

Do you think Hindu women don't know who their boyfriends are? Do you think they don't know who they are with?

Of course they know

Normal people don't hide,but many do.

Bas kar bhai, Take the L and move on.
I am unable to witness the veritable Bangladeshi pole vaulter, @Maira La , in this discourse, engaged in the act of pole vaulting from Bangladesh to India and subsequently from India to the United Kingdom, akin to the majority of Bangladeshis. She firmly affirms her Arab heritage, paralleling the stance of Hero Alom.

There is one saying..

Bhookh na dekhe sookhi roti..

Neend na dekhe tooti khaat.

Cho*t na dekhe jaat paat..

There are more cases of Hindu girls getting banged by mard e momins..

Love and passion sees no boundary..follow no prophet

Okay pajeet. She will probably dump this pajeet and move to the next one. Will the children also be moved to the new pajeet? 😉
That’s like me asking you this: when that Pakjeet husband marries again, will the second wife also dump him for an Indian pajeet.

That’s right. Your guess is as good as mine.

You claim to be so honest and virtuous. We can now see your hypocritical stance on this issue. So much for Om Shanti LOL

I never claimed anything. 😊
Also, how is my suggestion of ‘sending the children back to the father’ is hypocritical exactly?

People are forgiving so she will probably be old news the moment she gets back.
Let her decide if she wants to take that chance.

I know the current cowards sellouts won’t lift a finger but I hope the father gets the kids back. I’ll leave it at that. The woman has made her decision just like hindoo women opting for Muslims men. Leave it at that and move on.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom