What's new

Pakistanis freak out over Islamabad U exhibit showing Israeli culture

Its funny Islamic University has arranged this and student of non-Islamic universities are objecting to it. You people are so deep in fundametelism that you dont even feel it. you guys are so stuck in the word Islamic that you dont even know what and where it is being uses. Islamic university has more to learn from it than non-islamic, student in Islamic university do compartive study of religion and you cannot learn religion without knowing the people who practice it

I don't know how your post is related to my post. or even to this thread.

Can you edit/report what you REALLY wanted to say?

YOU are the one who is claiming that Jews have some special right to the land because of history.
I am simply saying that the Arabs were living on the land in modern times until the Jewish colonialists came and took over the land in collusion with the British colonialist rulers.

Actually, the Arabs (as British allies) won the war (from the Ottomans).

However, the Brits reneged on their word and gave part of the land to Jews instead.

Oh bhai,

What does this post has to do with the thread or MUN?

Please open a separate thread if you want to spread your version of history.

Thank you

Bro

then you have no forking idea about MUN.

Please get educated first.

Never mind the MUN, let's see what the actual UN did to apartheid-era South Africa.

Let your education begin.

Apartheid - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In 1962, the UN General Assembly requested that its members sever political, fiscal and transportation ties with South Africa. In 1968, it proposed ending all cultural, educational and sporting connections as well.

Taking a stand against racist ideologies is a time-honored tradition in academic circles. Israel shouldn't get any exemptions.

It goes to the heart of Israel's existence and ideology.

It is the documented version of history, unlike your bigoted apologist version that blames Muslims for everything.

Never mind the MUN, let's see what the actual UN did to apartheid-era South Africa.

Let your education begin.

Apartheid - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In 1962, the UN General Assembly requested that its members sever political, fiscal and transportation ties with South Africa. In 1968, it proposed ending all cultural, educational and sporting connections as well.

Taking a stand against racist ideologies is a time-honored tradition in academic circles. Israel shouldn't get any exemptions.

It goes to the heart of Israel's existence and ideology.

It is the documented version of history, unlike your bigoted apologist version that blames Muslims for everything.

Bro!

you are going off topic. Again !

Do you even know what MUN stands for?

Please get educated on the thread.

thank you

its actually qadianis with distorted faces who are fond of setting up such stalls cause jamat e ahmediyya is b-team of mossad in Pakistan and other countries such as england,norway,germany and turkey and egypt.
qadianis are the first ones who get danda when israeli occupation is questioned.

misri chief of the secular stuff with raja raja chola like wehshat on his face has not done any home work on how many jamat e ahmediyya qadianis are joining egyptian military every year and he is not interested in an intelligence briefing either on this matter.

qot98y.jpg

Bro!

you are going off topic. Again !

Do you even know what MUN stands for?

Please get educated on the thread.

thank you

MUN is Model United Nations, which is an academic exercise along the lines of UN.

I showed you how the real UN handled a country espousing racist ideologies.

The one in need of education here is YOU.

I don't know how your post is related to my post. or even to this thread.

Can you edit/report what you REALLY wanted to say?

Oh bhai,

Thank you

if it doesnt or if you think I am not making any sense or if you think you dont understand me...then just move on

its actually qadianis with distorted faces who are fond of setting up such stalls cause jamat e ahmediyya is b-team of mossad in Pakistan and other countries such as england,norway,germany and turkey and egypt.
qadianis are the first ones who get danda when israeli occupation is questioned.

misri chief of the secular stuff with raja raja chola like wehshat on his face has not done any home work on how many jamat e ahmediyya qadianis are joining egyptian military every year and he is not interested in an intelligence briefing either on this matter.

qot98y.jpg
Cool story

if it doesnt or if you think I am not making any sense or if you think you dont understand me...then just move on

I'll if you don't quote me.

However if you do,

then I feel obligated to listen to all things Canadiaaaaan! including that Mullah from there.

MUN is Model United Nations, which is an academic exercise along the lines of UN.

I showed you how the real UN handled a country espousing racist ideologies.

The one in need of education here is YOU.

Good. So finally you did wiki. Excellent. Keep working.

Soon you will figure out what MUN is.

Shabash Ji Shabash.

Do the protestors even look like university students to you? To me they look like uncouth barbarian people without any semblance of civilization. Lol.

qot98y.jpg

yet another constipated conspiracy theory.

Do the protestors even look like university students to you? To me they look like uncouth barbarian people without any semblance of civilization. Lol.

That's the definition of Jamatias.

Good. So finally you did wiki. Excellent. Keep working.

Soon you will figure out what MUN is.

Shabash Ji Shabash.

Nonsense!

I compared Israel to South Africa long ago, and I mentioned the reaction of the international community to apartheid-era South Africa.

You are just throwing your usual tantrum and looking for a way out now that your ignorance and bias has been exposed.

Nonsense!

I compared Israel to South Africa long ago, and I mentioned the reaction of the international community to apartheid-era South Africa.

You are just throwing your usual tantrum and looking for a way out now that your ignorance and bias has been exposed.

you mentioned South Africa in a thread on MUN.

What a pitty.

So off topic, and yet so insistant.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom