What's new

Pakistanis Have Become Disillusioned With GHQ

Have Pakistanis become disillusioned with the GHQ?

• Total voters
3. Muslim world would not have nuclear weapons.
The civilian gov enabled Dr Qadeer to build the bomb whike the military threw him under the bus, forcing him to die while in house arrest.

Should start a gofundme campaigb to buy demolition equipment to put Criminal HQ out of its misery

For the first time in my lifetime the military has become the focal point of everything wrong in Pakistan. I know people who have always defended the military throughout their lives now openly calling out the GHQ as a den of traitors.

I know this because I was one of them. I remember being younger and defending the Pak Army on Orkut groups.

Since I was young all I knew was that politicians were corrupt and bad and the military were good and pious.

I remember 1999 as a child and seeing everyone in my family cheering as troops climbed over the gates of the PM house. We defended the coup claiming it was necessary. Why would our military ever want to harm us? Little did I know....

I sat silent and pretended to be blind while American drones were murdering civilians in Waziristan. When the Waziris spoke out I called them traitors and Afghan agents. Meanwhile GHQ were collecting their cheques from the Pentagon.

I sat silent during 2011 Abbottabad incident (I lived there by the way). Not only did I not hear any helicopters I didn't hear a crash either....mind you the city is in a valley and noise would have reverberated throughout the city. I again turned a blind eye.

I turned a blind eye to the Baloch, the poor, the folks who have had their lands stolen so DHAs could be built.

Deep down I've always known something was off about how the military operated....I've never liked any of our COAS

Musharraf was a good orator and I appreciated the way he took on western media. But I always felt something off about him.

With Kayani, Sharif and Bajwa it was even worse...they've been nothing but snakes.

I can't believe for most of my life I ate up that ISPR crap. I feel so ignorant for falling for it.

And that's the thing. GHQ was betting on the public supporting them. But that didn't happen this time.

Our generals are the biggest enemies to this country and nothing short of a mutiny is now going to change that perception.

A year ago I would have never said any of this. But now I know....Imran Khan did what no other pseudo liberal could do....got the public to question the GHQ.
IN GHQ'S DEFENSE I MUST SAY THAT THE general AND TOP GROUP OF DEFENSE FORCES ARE TO BE BLAMED THE NORMAL SOLDIER IS STILL READY TO DIE FOR PAKISTAN AT MOMENT NOTICE ITS JUST THE COMMANDING OFFICERS ARE BEING corrupted BY THE GENERALS AND PAWNS OF SUCH GENERALS LIKE BAJWA. IF ANYONE IS TO BLAME ITS BAJWA HE SHOULD HAVE KNOWN ONCE THE PUBLIC WAS WITH IMRAN KHAN HIM BEING THE ESTABLISHMENT OF PAKISTAN SHOULD HAVE REALIZED HIS MISTAKE AND INSTEAD OF TAKING IMRAN KHAN FOR A RIDE AND SHOWING THE WORLD THAT HE IS ANTI AMERICAN WHEN THATS NOT THE TRUTH HE IS NOT ANTI AMERICA HE IS ANTI ZIONIST AND WHO ISNT ?? HE SHOULD BE !!! WE ALL SHOULD BE. AND WHAT IS PAKISTAN DOING TODAY BECOMING SLAVES OF ISRAEL AND OPENING TRADE WITH THEM ?? WHAT TYPE OF PAKISTAN ARE THEY TRYING TO MAKE ????? I SAY LANAT ON THIS CAPITALIST IGNORANT REGIME OF TRAITORS AND SCHEMERS

No way, I love GHQ. GHQ zindabad! India bad, Israel bad, Amrika bad, only Pakistan army generals good.

acha ye batao paise bank main ayenge ya easypaisa du, ya aisa kero dha main plot de do.

For the first time in my lifetime the military has become the focal point of everything wrong in Pakistan. I know people who have always defended the military throughout their lives now openly calling out the GHQ as a den of traitors.

I know this because I was one of them. I remember being younger and defending the Pak Army on Orkut groups.

Since I was young all I knew was that politicians were corrupt and bad and the military were good and pious.

I remember 1999 as a child and seeing everyone in my family cheering as troops climbed over the gates of the PM house. We defended the coup claiming it was necessary. Why would our military ever want to harm us? Little did I know....

I sat silent and pretended to be blind while American drones were murdering civilians in Waziristan. When the Waziris spoke out I called them traitors and Afghan agents. Meanwhile GHQ were collecting their cheques from the Pentagon.

I sat silent during 2011 Abbottabad incident (I lived there by the way). Not only did I not hear any helicopters I didn't hear a crash either....mind you the city is in a valley and noise would have reverberated throughout the city. I again turned a blind eye.

I turned a blind eye to the Baloch, the poor, the folks who have had their lands stolen so DHAs could be built.

Deep down I've always known something was off about how the military operated....I've never liked any of our COAS

Musharraf was a good orator and I appreciated the way he took on western media. But I always felt something off about him.

With Kayani, Sharif and Bajwa it was even worse...they've been nothing but snakes.

I can't believe for most of my life I ate up that ISPR crap. I feel so ignorant for falling for it.

And that's the thing. GHQ was betting on the public supporting them. But that didn't happen this time.

Our generals are the biggest enemies to this country and nothing short of a mutiny is now going to change that perception.

A year ago I would have never said any of this. But now I know....Imran Khan did what no other pseudo liberal could do....got the public to question the GHQ.

Your post is exactly how I feel and have evolved.... Word for word.

People here should pick up the gun and fight India before blabbering and maligning our Military.

Traitors!
Lol

People here should pick up the gun and fight India before blabbering and maligning our Military.

Traitors!
For the sake of Imran Khan, the day is not far when Imranistan would have already chosen between Pakistan and Imran Khan. It is truly terrifying thought and all because of stupid General Bajwa that put Khan on powers and now it is out of control. It is either Khan or no Pakistan.

I never saw that animosity from supporters of PMLN and PPP against PAKISTAN Army despite the fact that Pakistan establishment that-moulded-Nawaz Sharif kicked him out of powers three times. Yet, there hasn't been any animosity against PAKISTAN Army as it is now at large.

or maybe we should finally give up on our wet dreams of conquering Hindustan someday, you know before these ambitions of ours bankrupt us.
Giving up conquering India is like Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) not being existed at all.

Ghazwa-e-Hind is part of faith; it is finality that establishes the rise of Greater Pakistan as last Khalifah being centre of the Muslim Worlds in the End Times.

I know people may find it funny or delirious but it is true and it will start making sense soon, In Shaa ALLAAH.

For the sake of Imran Khan, the day is not far when Imranistan would have already chosen between Pakistan and Imran Khan. It is truly terrifying thought and all because of stupid General Bajwa that put Khan on powers and now it is out of control. It is either Khan or no Pakistan.

I never saw that animosity from supporters of PMLN and PPP against PAKISTAN Army despite the fact that Pakistan establishment that-moulded-Nawaz Sharif kicked him out of powers three times. Yet, there hasn't been any animosity against PAKISTAN Army as it is now at large.
When est got rid of Nawaz Sharif, everyone at that point was onboard, including the Pakistani people, so yeah, Pakistani people actually thanked est for getting rid of that menace.

When est got rid of Zulfiqar Bhutto, there was great disdain among his supporters for army but those were different days, there was no internet to spread people’s opinions like wildfire and make them bold.

Giving up conquering India is like Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) not being existed at all.

Ghazwa-e-Hind is part of faith; it is finality that establishes the rise of Greater Pakistan as last Khalifah being centre of the Muslim Worlds in the End Times.

I know people may find it funny or delirious but it is true and it will start making sense soon, In Shaa ALLAAH.
Where in the hadith exactly does it say that it will be Pakistan sweeping through India?

lmao get off your high horse, and look around yourself, we live in a corrupt society, our youth is running amok looting and killing people on gun point or making TikTok videos, our politicians are calling for women to enjoy rape, does this all scream Islam to you?

In Prophet’s era, Pakistan too was a part of “Hind” so it does make me wonder, will it really be Pakistan and India that the Hadith focuses on, i.e in the end of times a force will sweep through Pindi and Delhi alike.

oh, what, you think Pak army are the “lions of Islams“ or whatever? that’s just propaganda to keep us loyal to institutions.

Last edited:

You PMLN GHQ bots have lost your minds.

So desperately trying to cling to power by trying to paint Imran Khan is an enemy, while your military was busy undermining Pakistan's sovereignty for the past 75 years.

Nobody here is talking about "no Pakistan". What we are talking about is taking back our country from leeches and scum like you and your Pakistan Dalla Movement.

And if that makes us anti state then I wear that as a badge of honour.

You are the same کتے that humiliated Fatima Jinnah.

You are the same کتے that kept your fighter jets on the ground while American drones ripped children apart.

You are in no position anymore to be lecturing us on patriotism.

And we sure as hell don't need to be compared to a bunch of slave Amritsari immigrant PMLN supporters. There's a reason why the British used them like slaves to build their Canal colonies.

Lanat on your foreign army.
Lanat on your Pakistan Dalla Movement

Back
Top Bottom