What's new

Pakistanis Have Become Disillusioned With GHQ

Have Pakistanis become disillusioned with the GHQ?

• Total voters
So what did IK and PTI followers do when India removed autonomy for Kashmir?

Why didn't you folks pick up the gun and go across the LOC?

You folks are ready to burn down Pakistan and create anarchy within the country but just pay lip service to Kashmir.

Firstly, It's not about IK or PTI, it's about Pakistan

And as for picking up a gun and going across the LOC, well, thousands did... Only a handful of them returned alive... Jurnails and their dirty games!!

As for burning down Pakistan, again, it's the Army that is hell-bent on destroying everything... it wouldn't stop interfering in politics... It wouldn't allow civilians to control their destiny no matter what.... For them, mulk ka kiya hai, toot'ta hai tou toot jay, pahlay bhi to toota tha

Last edited:
Isn't IK blaming our Military that he was forced to make peace with India.

Why don't IK and PTI people pick up guns and fight across the LOC?

Who is stopping you?

You folks want to belittle the sacrifices of our military but peter out when challenged to do the same.

Either you folks should shut up or put the money where your mouth is.

You cannot have the cake and eat it too.

Make up your mind.
Why you will go to LOC take gun and fight for liberation of Kashmir you keyboard warrior

IK didn't made this decision alone you fool

Firstly, It's not about IK or PTI, it's about Pakistan

And as for picking up a gun and going across the LOC, well, thousands did... Only a handful returned alive... Jurnails and their dirty games!!

As for burning down Pakistan, again, it's the Army that is hell-bent on destroying everything... it wouldn't stop interfering in politics... It wouldn't allow civilians to control their destiny no matter what.... For them, mulk ka kiya hai, toot'ta hai tou toot jay, pahlay bhi to toota tha

People die in war.

What is your agenda in blaming and maligning our Milirary?

IK and PTI folks need to clear the air if they want to fight India or make peace with India.

So what do you want?

What are you doing of your part just blabbering senseless in front of keyboard what you have done please tell us????

My leadership knows what I have done and doing for Pakistan.

I owe you nothing.

Last edited:
People die in war.

IK and PTI folks need to clear the air if they want to fight India and make peace with India.

So what do you want?

My leadership knows what I have done and doing for Pakistan.

I owe you nothing.
With current situation we can't fight India GHQ interfering in politics

Tell what is the main job of GHQ either defense of the country or interfering in politics

GHQ SHOULD AND MUST KNOW THAT CIVIL GOVT IS FIRST THEY MUST OBEY ORDER FROM CIVILIAN GOVT

For the first time in my lifetime the military has become the focal point of everything wrong in Pakistan. I know people who have always defended the military throughout their lives now openly calling out the GHQ as a den of traitors.

I know this because I was one of them. I remember being younger and defending the Pak Army on Orkut groups.

Since I was young all I knew was that politicians were corrupt and bad and the military were good and pious.

I remember 1999 as a child and seeing everyone in my family cheering as troops climbed over the gates of the PM house. We defended the coup claiming it was necessary. Why would our military ever want to harm us? Little did I know....

I sat silent and pretended to be blind while American drones were murdering civilians in Waziristan. When the Waziris spoke out I called them traitors and Afghan agents. Meanwhile GHQ were collecting their cheques from the Pentagon.

I sat silent during 2011 Abbottabad incident (I lived there by the way). Not only did I not hear any helicopters I didn't hear a crash either....mind you the city is in a valley and noise would have reverberated throughout the city. And let's just suppose American forces did manage to get to Abbottabad. Where was our air force? I just pretended it was all an American scam. Little did I know our COAS was part of it.

I turned a blind eye to the Baloch, the poor, the folks who have had their lands stolen so DHAs could be built.

Deep down I've always known something was off about how the military operated....I've never liked any of our COAS

Musharraf was a good orator and I appreciated the way he took on western media. But I always felt something off about him.

With Kayani, Sharif and Bajwa it was even worse...they've been nothing but snakes. You could tell by just the way they acted in public. They looked down upon us. We civilians are not worthy!

I can't believe for most of my life I ate up that ISPR crap. I feel so ignorant for falling for it.

And that's the thing. GHQ was betting on the public supporting them. But that didn't happen this time.

Our generals are the biggest enemies to this country and nothing short of a mutiny is now going to change that perception.

A year ago I would have never said any of this. But now I know....Imran Khan did what no other pseudo liberal could do....got the public to question the GHQ.
You couldn't even organise a tea party and you criticise people who are running an organisation of more than a million people to protect you (assuming you are not a hindjew) from very well organised enemies across the border who are causing internal mischief together with the prevalent corrupts.

Last edited:
The OP has summed up majority of Pakistani thought process.

One thing I’d like to add is I was going easy on Asim Munir to give him time to reverse Bajwa’s high treason policies but it seems he is barging on with Bajwa doctrine ie to undermine Pakistan’s civilian institutions and make sure IK is out of the picture.

The military inc together with the PDM traitors have gone rogue. Not for American dollars or Indian Rupees. They have just gone rogue for the very fact that they can upkeep their corrupt ways.

Rule of law would mean end to all ayashis and the bloody civilians giving them orders. This will not be allowed to happen.

You couldn't even organise a tea party and you criticise people who are running an organisation of more than a million people to protect you (assuming you are not a hindjew) from very well organised enemies across the border who causing internal mischief together with the prevalent corrupts.

Many Pakistanis are naive and gullible and are falling to the propaganda and evil designs of the external forces hell bent on destroying Pakistan.

People die in war.

That's GHQ's special form of cowardice... They never declared war on India in occupied Kashmir... They kept brainwashing and sending innocent civilians across the LOC to die for them... And then they sold Kashmir one day... And here we have brats like you telling us that the people can only talk and they can not pick up a gun and fight India!! The people can, and they always have... It's the Army that has betrayed them time and again

That's GHQ's special form of cowardice... They never declared war on India in occupied Kashmir... They kept brainwashing and sending innocent civilians across the LOC to die for them... And then they sold Kashmir one day... And here we have brats like you telling us that the people can only talk and they can not pick up a gun and fight India!! The people can, and they always have... It's the Army that has betrayed them time and again

NATO fought against the Soviets in Afghanistan using Mujahideen and NATO is fighting in Ukraine using volunteer International Legion of Ukraine forces.

You are naive if you think NATO is weak or dumb.

There are different ways to fight a war.

I know people are angry at them right now but with right men in charge, people will be praising them in no time. We need dedicated army to defend the nation - not azadi March for dancing club.

Why do you need to empower your army more than it is supposed to? And again, defending against whom?? Do you guys really think, in this generation of the 21st century, India can do any shit against Pakistan and the same goes for Pakistan for India? This is a misnomer that is being propagated in your for a long time... It is time you guys should realize it..

NATO fought against the Soviets in Afghanistan using Mujahideen and NATO is fighting in Ukraine using volunteer International Legion of Ukraine forces.

You are naive if you think NATO is weak or dumb.

There are different ways to fight a war.
That's show a cowardice of Pakistan armed forces not bravery

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom