What's new

Pakistanis should leave Pakistan.PM Gilani

For Geelani - At least state head should have mind.

Even as a human being he is acting like a looter

I honestly think this interview was much better than the first one he gave to Barkha Dutt (NDTV).
He was actually sweating and couldn't say two words without stammering for a long time. Barkha tried to be nice to him and asked questions slowly so he could understand but he got even more nervous.

Our PM is a better comedian than Bush ever was !!!

He is a gentleman .. If all other institutions are functioning normally in pakistan he is an ideal candidate for pm seat ..in ideal condition i will rate him above imran ..but this is not ideal condition there..
Imran is good for this instance ..he is sincere and courageous for that matter ...but he has some dominating stubborn nature with which it is difficult manage for a long term ..people management is an art ..i dont think imran has that ..(my personal opinion)

A courpt gov with thugs/thiefs running the country what more is expected from this PM a shame really GOD help Pakistan.

Pakistanis shld leave and go where ?????????:blink::fie:

Pakistani's live all over the world comon .. lets not get silly with this comment of yours.

I know its hard truth but never expected a PM to say so on a TV. Too bad

so it means that those pakistanis who are fed up with the situation the govt created and are desparate to go overseas for a good life are less pakistanis

but those who are looting the country and creating such situation, and having their children abroad enjoying the lust of western life are more pakistanis??

what a stupid guy is he?

just saw a thread "Karzai is not an idiot", seems the real idiot is in our neighborhood. 1/3rd Pakistani's should leave...and go where?...Afghanistan????

Pakistanis don't go to neighboring countries. There's very few Pakistanis living in neighboring Afghanistan and neighboring India while millions of Afghan refugees live all across Pakistan.

If Pakistanis must go, they chose to go to rich countries. How will things be better if going to poor countries like Afghanistan and India where poverty is rampant.

Most Pakistanis outside Pakistan live in Saudi Arabia and UK. There is also a large Pakistani population in UAE, USA, Canada, Germany and other rich Middle Eastern and European countries.

In USA there are 3 million Indian immigrants and only 300,000 Pakistani immigrants.

By the way, there's also very few Pakistanis living in neighboring China and Iran, even when these countries have better living conditions for the common person. Most Pakistanis outside Pakistan chose to live in far away rich countries.

so it means that those pakistanis who are fed up with the situation the govt created and are desparate to go overseas for a good life are less pakistanis

but those who are looting the country and creating such situation, and having their children abroad enjoying the lust of western life are more pakistanis??................

May be what you say above is actually correct!

Pakistanis don't go to neighboring countries. There's very few Pakistanis living in neighboring Afghanistan and neighboring India while millions of Afghan refugees live all across Pakistan.

If Pakistanis must go, they chose to go to rich countries. How will things be better if going to poor countries like Afghanistan and India where poverty is rampant.

Most Pakistanis outside Pakistan live in Saudi Arabia and UK. There is also a large Pakistani population in UAE, USA, Canada, Germany and other rich Middle Eastern and European countries.

In USA there are 3 million Indian immigrants and only 300,000 Pakistani immigrants.

Really Omar ....

Over 10,000 Pakistanis applied for asylum in 2009 | DAWN.COM

15,700 Pakistanis applied for asylum in EU in 2011: report | The Nation

Govt eases citizenship rules for Pak refugees - Hindustan Times

they are seeking ASYLUM all over the world...

The only Pakistanis seeking asylum in india are some hindus/sikhs of Pakistan, and that's for obvious reasons they rather be with their fellow hindus/sikhs than with Muslims. And the non-muslim population is only 3% of Pakistan's total population.

There are more indians who are desperate to leave india.

Indian diaspora

Total Population
30,000,000+

Nepal 4,000,000
United States 2,843,391
Malaysia 2,400,000
Myanmar 2,000,000
Saudi Arabia 1,500,000
England 1,414,100
United Arab Emirates 1,400,000[1]
South Africa 1,160,000
Canada 1,000,000
Mauritius 855,000
Kuwait 580,000
Trinidad and Tobago 525,000
Oman 450,000
Australia 405,000+
Singapore 400,000
Fiji 340,000
France (2/3 in Réunion) 330,000[note 1]
Guyana 327,000
Bahrain 310,000
Suriname 180,000
Italy 150,000
Qatar 125,000
Netherlands 110,000
New Zealand 105,000
Kenya 100,000
Thailand 100,000
Tanzania 90,000
Uganda 90,000
Jamaica 90,000
Portugal 70,000
Israel 62,000

Non-resident Indian and Person of Indian Origin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Pakistani diaspora

Total population

Saudi Arabia 1,500,000
United Kingdom 1,200,000
United Arab Emirates 1,200,000
United States 1,163,000
Canada 124,730
Italy 100,000
Kuwait 100,000
Oman 85,000
Greece 80,000
France 60,000
Qatar 83,000
Spain 47,000
Bahrain 45,000
Norway 39,134
Germany 31,000
Libya 30,000
Denmark 21,642
Australia 20,000
Netherlands 19,408

Pakistani diaspora - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Omar...you first need to understand the difference between asylum seekers and immigrants....

More illegal immigrants from India crossing border - USATODAY.com

Indians taking advantage of the great American Asylum scam « Refugee Resettlement Watch

More illegal immigrants from India crossing border | illegal, immigrants, india - Brownsville Herald

Authorities arrest 7 Indian asylum seekers | The Jakarta Post

Political Asylum Series: India

Political Asylum – Part I

Spotlight: India

I’m going to introduce a new segment to my blog readers. Many current and potential clients contact me or my office to discuss whether or not they have a legitimate claim to asylum in the United States. I am going to start a series on this blog to discuss previous asylum applications and the applicant’s country of origin so you can use these posts to help yourself determine if asylum is a possibility for you

This asylum post will cover asylum applications where the applicant is of Indian origin.

Political Asylum Requirements

Foreign nationals in the US who are unable or unwilling to return to their home country because of persecution or a well-founded fear of persecution on account of race, religion, nationality, or membership in a particular social or political group may obtain asylum.

Examples of Successful US Asylum Cases Made by Indian Nationals

A married women who contracted HIV and fears her family will disown her or force her to get a divorce;
A couple who had an interfaith marriage, Hindu and Sikh;
Tamil males between the ages of 15 and 45;
A son whose father made a political speech which resulted in the father being beat up by the Bhindrawala Tiger Force (BTF); and
A Sikh man accused of supporting Sikh separatists and beaten and arrested by the Indian police.
We can help you win your asylum claim and obtain permanent residency (green card) in the US

Many Indian nationals have credible fear of persecution in India that can lead to an asylum approval. However, most asylum cases are denied due to applicants failure to articulate their fear and document events that have led to that fear. We have successfully helped many Indian clients and we are familiar with many circumstances that can lead to a successful asylum claim. In our experience, most asylum applications are adjudicated in 3-6 months. It is best, but not mandatory, to file your asylum application within the first 12 months of your entry to the US and while you have a valid immigration status such as a visitor or work visa. We understand the fear and the pain you’re going through and we’ll make sure that your asylum process is as painless as possible.

Political Asylum Series: India | US Immigration Blog

Back
Top Bottom