What's new

Pakistans 2015 Defence Budget to exceed 8 billions

Whats gotten into these Bhartis getting their pants on fire ???

And Indians will continue to drink gutter water and eat cow dung. India waste $35 billion on IoK and $40 billion on defence. Total $75 billion, imagine what you can do with all that money.
Genda swamy You are given MORON honours on PDF for economics.......:rofl::rofl::enjoy::enjoy:

how are things in Kashmir
much better compared to entire Pakistan, why are you coming for jihad:-):-)

• Defense budget to be increased by 10%
  • Pakistan's defense budget to exceed $8.1 Billions
  • Separate funds for Zarb-e-Azab
  • Another division of force to be raised to guard economic corridor
We need more to defeat offending bordering enemy and their terrorist network within and outside the country. But good to know it is on track.
In reality it would be more than $8.1 billion.

They are the only who are protecting our country .. Budge should be increased .. we must support them

Defence Budget is directly linked to health of economy. Increase in budget indicates to improving economy and defence budget will continue to increase if economy stays on right path. Besides budget allocations are according to acquisition plans of military. This increase is likely to go Navy for new submarines and frigates, Air Force for JF-17 newer blocks and possible F-16s, Army for AH-1Zs and establishing new division for protection of CPEC. That is apparently additional is destined for.

true but only if you have a brave enemy, I think we are controlling them well even with $7 billion

But we do not have only one enemy.. We are surrounded from all over the sides.. Even if we are handling them well, doesn't mean we do not need a big budget. If we only compare with India, they are spending billions of dollars on equipment. We need to do more.. Our Air Force and Navy need the most.

$50 billion would be best.. the informal economy of pak can easily sustain it...

Our dumb a*s politicians need to understand this.

Our dumb a*s politicians need to understand this.
You probably didn't understand his point...

Pakistan's total budget would be somewhere around 42-46 billion dollars for this year so how can you allocate 50 billion dollars for defence? If we had 2 billion dollars in defence budget there would be people on the forum saying 5 billion dollars would be better... and if we have 8 billion dollars of budget, be content with it as your desires are never going to be end.

PS: Only a tiny amount of this budget might be used for procurement of weapons so don't worry about the numbers

Twisted facts...in fact Muslim are 64% and Hindus 36%. Hindus are in fact growing faster than Muslims in Kashmir. In 1947 Muslims were 75% down to 64%, while Hindus grew faster
Thats only because you murdered half of our brothers and settled into their land!

• Defense budget to be increased by 10%
  • Pakistan's defense budget to exceed $8.1 Billions
  • Separate funds for Zarb-e-Azab
  • Another division of force to be raised to guard economic corridor
We need more to defeat offending bordering enemy and their terrorist network within and outside the country. But good to know it is on track.
We need lot more at least 20 billion dollars but our economy sucks other wise need lot more.

We need lot more at least 20 billion dollars but our economy sucks other wise need lot more.
We need 100 billion dollars of defence budget but only if the total budget was of the similar size to America, Japan or China.

But welcome to the real world and the truth is, our total budget is equal the size of India's defence budget alone or 3 times less than UK's health budget so the reality is in contrary to desires

As I said before..I like your confidence..good

They are much better...since last three years there are no bomb blast, no suicide bombing or no mass killing. In fact 3 months ago, I holidayed in Kashmir for 15 days. People were so great. I enjoyed my stay.

enjoy while you can, it wont be like that for long

Not much focus on education or health and that fund also goes to defence.Any way its none of our problem
For that to thrive Pakistan needs to be safe first. There's no point in funding these more and then schools being blown up.

Not much focus on education or health and that fund also goes to defence.Any way its none of our problem
you need to check the educational budget of Punjab and KPK before presenting your hypothesis here...!!:coffee:

Back
Top Bottom