What's new

Pakistans 2015 Defence Budget to exceed 8 billions

enjoy while you can, it wont be like that for long

Man...you are a sadist...just because your country is bearing the brunt of terrorists...you are wishing India should also face the terrorism? Pathetic...Anyway..we are Hindus we don't believe in killing others to go to jannat. So your wish will remain a wish

Man...you are a sadist...just because your country is bearing the brunt of terrorists...you are wishing India should also face the terrorism? Pathetic...Anyway..we are Hindus we don't believe in killing others to go to jannat. So your wish will remain a wish

Hindus are very prone to riots and random killing of innocents.

Hindus are peace loving people. We even don't kill animals for food. :(.

Yeah no, riots happen on weekly basis. One just need to search dalit on google news and every day something new will come. Hindus pray on weak.

Yeah no, riots happen on weekly basis. One just need to search dalit on google news and every day something new will come. Hindus pray on weak.
Whatever it is, I bet it is better than Muslims gunning down other Muslims in broad daylight in a bus and yet getting away scot -free. That stuff happens only in the land of pure.

Whatever it is, I bet it is better than Muslims gunning down other Muslims in broad daylight in a bus and yet getting away scot -free. That stuff happens only in the land of pure.

Well that is terrorism, foreign funded. Random people in Pakistan get along with each other. Everyone is united against terrorists.

There is a different between riot and killing. I searched riot in google. 90% of the news is regarding Muslims, and US

Google

There is a different between riot and killing. I searched riot in google. 90% of the news is regarding Muslims.

Google

Yes hindus killing innocent muslims in riots, thats what news say.

Right.
But somehow all these terrorists have something to do with your Islam, no?

Nope, it has to do with foreign agencies like raw. Other wise random people would start killing each other in riots and get away with it like it happen in India.

Nope, it has to do with foreign agencies like raw. Other wise random people would start killing each other in riots and get away with it like it happen in India.
But its a worldwide phenomena. Didn't you hear about
1. Al-Qaeda
2. Taliban
3. Boko Haram
and last but not the least
4. ISLAMIC State of Iraq and Levant.

Even in India we have the Students ISLAMIC Movement of India

We don't have any such things w.r.t to Hinduism.

But its a worldwide phenomena. Didn't you hear about
1. Al-Qaeda
2. Taliban
3. Boko Haram
and last but not the least
4. ISLAMIC State of Iraq and Levant.

Even in India we have the Students ISLAMIC Movement of India

We don't have any such things w.r.t to Hinduism.

Again these are terrorists. In India terrorists get elected because they kill muslims in riots, see Shiv Sena and Modi. BJP came to power because they killed muslims.

Hindus love any oportunity to kill indefensive muslims.

Again these are terrorists. In India terrorists get elected because they kill muslims in riots, see Shiv Sena and Modi. BJP came to power because they killed muslims.

Hindus love any oportunity to kill indefensive muslims.
This terrorist ideology is derived from Islam. They scream Allah-ho-Akbar before killing innocents.

We can really finish off with them whenever we want. We outnumber them by 8:1. They have less than 2% representation in Indian Security Forces i.e 4.5 million Army, Paramilitary and Reserves. Somehow they not only survive but thrive and their number are increasing in India faster than everyone else. How do you explain that bit?

Back
Top Bottom