What's new

Pakistan’s budget has lost credibility: World Bank

God forbids if there is a bloody civil war(which i think is imminent) the first causalities will be the social media activists. Its not hard to get the personal details!!!!

God forbids if there is a bloody civil war(which i think is imminent) the first causalities will be the social media activists. Its not hard to get the personal details!!!!
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
first fill up a stadium of 30,000 (without keema naan or biryani) and then talk civil war.

The only war is against corruption and you are loosing. :pakistan:

Mods keep allowing this fool to post.... this patwari filth threatened me with "hunting me down" and "dire consequence" but mods took no action instead I was warned for bad language. Mashallah well done mods. Keep up the good work.

Now he is threatening to get personal details.

Oye ghasti ki nasal I'll dm you my personal details myself, aek baap ki ulaad hai tou pohanch wahan. Tugh jaisay haramday se darnay wala nahi hoon mein.

Mods keep allowing this fool to post.... this patwari filth threatened me with "hunting me down" and "dire consequence" but mods took no action instead I was warned for bad language. Mashallah well done mods. Keep up the good work.

Now he is threatening to get personal details.

Oye ghasti ki nasal I'll dm you my personal details myself, aek baap ki ulaad hai tou pohanch wahan. Tugh jaisay haramday se darnay wala nahi hoon mein.

Also report him as well as tag mods.

She doesnt either... just copy/pasting the prepared material... with some fake brovados... what I find painful is how low these #MediaCells have become threatening with civil war and whatnots...

Scary...

SoftState is allowing too much leverage @MastanKhan
All ganging up again on opposing voices. Fascism at its peak.

She doesnt either... just copy/pasting the prepared material... with some fake brovados... what I find painful is how low these #MediaCells have become threatening with civil war and whatnots...

Scary...

SoftState is allowing too much leverage @MastanKhan

The reality is that these Patwaris don't know, what a civil war is. They must get a seminar on French Revolution. If there be a civil war, these scum of earth would be wiped out, as if they never existed.

I have developed so much aversion for the Plunderers of this country and their lackeys, that I totally ignore, whatever trash and filth, they post. I only come to know about some of their filthy contents, from the responding posts.

Anyway. Cheers and Hope.

Dear girl,

I have avoided you at every turn. Do your job and when the copy/paste material is done... time for tomorrow.

Fascism is a thing you lot have imposed on MY Pakistan, on My Paks for last 35 years. There is so much I disapprove of the current GoP... but facists they are not.

Please, pray that there be no fascism in My Land... you lot will be missing AC and imported water from France.

In the future, kindly, avoid engaging... please, mind your own business.

@The Eagle @Dubious Paks, you know my tolerant nature...but this lot is something I am not capable of handling... kindly, allow all the freedom this person needs.. however, I find it offensive that these #MediaCells workers are threatening My Pakistan with Civil War.. Please, don't ban her. Thanks!

Now, you carry on...with your thing, dear.

Regards,

Mangus

First of all i am not a girl, maybe old enough to father you. Secondly when i used to write people wanted proof and now when i am pasting proof people start ganging up on me. Its a silly old world isnt it. You can also try to paste relevant material,its tedious and requires a lot of hard work in researching.

Isnt that what the opposition are doing and have mentioned 1 too many time that their aim is the GoP ...so rightly said:

Do mention where appropriate!
If you tell me this is only a fan club exclusive zone i will stop wasting my time here.

First of all i am not a girl, maybe old enough to father you. Secondly when i used to write people wanted proof and now when i am pasting proof people start ganging up on me. Its a silly old world isnt it. You can also try to paste relevant material,its tedious and requires a lot of hard work in researching.

I have no dog in this fight, never been a particularly political person, myself and family have lent towards the Peplis, but all of us are throughly disappointed with will never go back.

We don't always agree with PMIK, and sometimes disagree vehemently with his policies, but also recognise that he is the best choice at this time.

MN has always seemed to want to weaken and harm our Armed Forces, and protect her own and her fathers corruption. In my opinion if she is the enemy of our brave soldiers then she is the enemy of the nation.

If you tell me this is only a fan club exclusive zone i will stop wasting my time here.
Am I wrong to say that the opposition did mention they are forming a unity AGAINST the GoP?

As per your post that is fascism no?

All ganging up again on opposing voices. Fascism at its peak.

First of all i am not a girl, maybe old enough to father you.
:o:
Wisdom where art thou?

Twitter isnt proof..

relevant might not be relevant for others, no?

Back
Top Bottom