What's new

Pakistan’s DGDP seeking a used Bombardier Global 6000?

Tamiyah

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Pakistan's DGDP is seeking a used Bombardier Global 6000.

The militaries worldwide have been using the Global 6000 in one of the following configurations/roles:

1. Electronic Attack/Jamming (Turkey's HAVASOJ)
2. AEW&C (Saab Erieye-ER)
3. VVIP/Intelligence Ops

Not too long ago, Pakistan Navy revealed it was using the Embraer Lineage 1000E for its next-generation maritime patrol aircraft.

Pakistan Air Force might be moving to a new EA/ECM program to support it's fleet of DA-20 Jamming aircraft serving in No.24 Sqn "Blinders".

Via ACE of PAF on FB, Many twitter accounts. Can provide them if the need arises.

The militaries worldwide have been using the Global 6000 in one of the following configurations/roles:

3. VVIP/Intelligence Ops

Not too long ago, Pakistan Navy revealed it was using the Embraer Lineage 1000E for its next-generation maritime patrol aircraft.

Pakistan Air Force might be moving to a new EA/ECM program to support it's fleet of DA-20 Jamming aircraft serving in No.24 Sqn "Blinders".

Via ACE of PAF on FB, Many twitter accounts. Can provide them if the need arises.
Time to say... Havasoj.. =p *cough*

3. VVIP/Intelligence Ops

Vvip

Would our Blinders be a little short legged in terms of 5-gen warface?
The DA20s carry DRFM-based jammers, so there's no obsolescence issue. As long as the actual airframes have life in them, the PAF will continue operating them. However, I do think the PAF wants additional EA/ECM aircraft. It's expanding its offensive ops capability, so it needs more of these supporting assets.

i think it will mainly depend with which service the aircraft is being tendered for.... if it is the Army then VIP transport no doubt, with AF it could be either VVIP or special msn... as per the tender it looks like it is for the AF actually... I would want it to be a special mission tbh... but let's see...

1640916183459.png

It was the obvious step which should have been taken and is being taken. I think if this is successful we would go for more jets. Eventually in my humble opinion we would make sure our EW jets are in same number as AWACS

5000 was already there
1640928913351.png

VVIP - current bizjet fleet needs stopovers to get to anything beyond the middle east.
G-450 which used by paf and pak army are long range sir . 8000km is good range while BG will have 9000

Back
Top Bottom