What's new

Pakistan’s economy on edge of precipice, warns World Bank

He is logged into a Pakistani defence forum and says that he doesn't care about Pakistani army. You stupid son of a bitch. What is even the point if discussing with such an ugly Hindu moron.
F off mulle.

F off mulle.

Teri maa ki phuddi Indian madarchod. Harami ka bacha. LOL a beggar that has to log into a Pakistani defence forum each day and pretend he is not interested in Pakistan LOL

Arey jaana, bewakoof.

Hath pagal ki aulad LOL What a waste of oxygen. Phuddi ka bacha.

"I don't care about Pakistani affairs, but I just love to visit PDF every day."

What kind of a sob are you? A mental kind?

Almost every 2nd Pakistani on this forum is now poor. That’s very sad to know ☹️

You sound like you belong to those 40%.

You say this as if every 2nd Indian in India is rich.

You say this as if every 2nd Indian in India is rich.

We have poors ofcourse. But at least every 2nd Indian is not poor. Like, for example, in Pakistan.

Thu rotha reh.

LOL "Saaaaaaar, I do nat care about Pakistan. I jast like to sign into a Pakistani defence foram!"

You dumb fvck.

We have poors ofcourse. But at least every 2nd Indian is not poor. Like, for example, in Pakistan.

LOL dude, India has an insane amount of poor people. I say this with absolute authority. Don't make me quote figures. Poverty is insane. Despite economic progress. Don't get too cocky.

You guys literally adhere to a caste system. Only the pandits are allowed to be rich.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom