What's new

Pakistan's Future ICBM 'Taimur'

pillagers? raiders? according to hindus?!! right

What do you think of what the Mongols did to the Muslims? Timur wasn't the best friend of the Turkish, Persian, or the Muslims in India either btw.

It would be surprising if Pakistan can pull out a ICBM. India is already working on it.

What I mean that still Smar and A Q Khan are good advisors and our in service scientiists always consult them. So it is not a mephore as u branded it. Ur post show u love to live like a pigeon that I highlighted in my previous post and u are suggesting others to live on the mercy of others, Ur span of 25 yrs is nothing but a bull. Whom are u working for?

Pakistan already has the ghauri 3 developed which has a range of 4000 km, which is more than enough to strike a lot of places including israel.

It will be of densive nature and what about those who have laready ICBMS? Are they not already sending threntening signals to others? So ur point is shallow w/o any logic. Self defense is right of every one. Do u wish to live like a sheep so that any one can come and slaughter u under different fabricated slanders?

What do you think of what the Mongols did to the Muslims? Timur wasn't the best friend of the Turkish, Persian, or the Muslims in India either btw.

It would be surprising if Pakistan can pull out a ICBM. India is already working on it.

I don't get the logic of pakistani govt. how they honor every invader and name their missiles after them. Don't they have their own heroes or people worthy of that honor???

What i understand is that they just do it to take some cheap shots and feel pleasure that it might offend Hindus (for them Indian = hindu)

But the fact of the matter is that Taimur have killed and raped more pakistani then Indian.

When some Pakistani feel proud of Indus valley civilization and calls it as their own because of its location in current pakistan then they should also realize that the Taimur came through same pakistan not by taking a train ticket or flying over to India but by killing, butchering thousands of Pakistanis, burning their homes and raping their people before entering into India.

It is our corrupt leaders' mentality and not a Pakistani mentality. Fix loose nut and bolts in ur head please so u can think properly!

What I mean that still Smar and A Q Khan are good advisors and our in service scientiists always consult them. So it is not a mephore as u branded it. Ur post show u love to live like a pigeon that I highlighted in my previous post and u are suggesting others to live on the mercy of others, Ur span of 25 yrs is nothing but a bull. Whom are u working for?

I called the pigeon example as a metaphor.....

Brother,my assessment is based on facts.....if you want to ignore the facts,please go ahead...

Pakistan is not making an ICBM right now,this is confirmed according to my source...

Whom are u working for?
Yeah,thats what guys like me get for expressing the ground reality...Idiot,do you think I belong to some agency or I'm an Indian?:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

would you like some facts which I compiled about Pakistani ICBM?

It will be of densive nature and what about those who have laready ICBMS? Are they not already sending threntening signals to others? So ur point is shallow w/o any logic. Self defense is right of every one. Do u wish to live like a sheep so that any one can come and slaughter u under different fabricated slanders?

This is the modern age my friend.....in future,the country with stabilized economy will win wars.....

BTW nice metaphors...they are not applicable everywhere...

THE PAKISTANI ICBM

First of all,I have very credible information from reliable sources,that no development is being done regarding an ICBM.Maybe some paperwork was done and feasibility reports were taken into consideration,but no solid development towards this project is known...

REASONS FOR THE NON-EXISTANCE OF THE PROJECT:

1. Non-existence of a distant enemy:

Except India,there is no other enemy state of Pakistan at the present...the least likely possibility is Israel,which will be covered by the induction of the 4000km range system.Now,some Pakistani youngsters declare US as an enemy state and target,which is 11000km away...just imagine the massive retaliation if a single warhead reaches there which is nearly impossible because by the time we make one,the ABM technology would be much advanced...only one SSBN is enough to take out all the major cities of Pakistan.
If you got a problem with the drones,use the Airforce...if Americans are to be attacked ,we have the ability to take out the military bases in Afghanistan,which would be a better option than the ICBM, but still the worst.

2.International Pressure:

Firstly,the International community,especially the US and UK will consider all their aid going waste on the name of WoT...first we ask for aid because we have a feeble economy,then we spend it on making useless ICBMs...
Secondly,everybody would be forced to think that who is our target?...who we are intending to reach?...which will only worsen the image of Pakistan...
Thirdly,since the controversies about the safety of Pakistan's Nuclear Assets (which is ,in fact,very rather very very strong) are ever increasing,the last thing everybody in the world would want is some ICBM landing over their homes just because some terrorists were angry with them...this will certainly prove more disadvantageous for Pakistan...

3.Limited Funding:

The new government has cut short the budget for the missile program,and due to this some other programs have been slowed down...
Now a fully functional ICBM project with 15-20 systems,testing systems,storage facilities etc would cost over 300 million US dollars,an amount Pakistan certainly does not have to waste as a precautionary measure...not to mention the already stumbling economy.

I hope that these reasons are enough.

Also,

Ghauri-III has been "under-development" for over a decade,therefore I think Ghauri-III has been shut down because better options like hypothetical Shaheen-III are available...

And Shaheen-III is not what you people think it is,I cannot tell more than this...the name of the next long range ballistic missile(4000km) is entirely different...

THE PAKISTANI ICBM

First of all,I have very credible information from reliable sources,that no development is being done regarding an ICBM.Maybe some paperwork was done and feasibility reports were taken into consideration,but no solid development towards this project is known...

REASONS FOR THE NON-EXISTANCE OF THE PROJECT:

1. Non-existence of a distant enemy:

Except India,there is no other enemy state of Pakistan at the present...the least likely possibility is Israel,which will be covered by the induction of the 4000km range system.Now,some Pakistani youngsters declare US as an enemy state and target,which is 11000km away...just imagine the massive retaliation if a single warhead reaches there which is nearly impossible because by the time we make one,the ABM technology would be much advanced...only one SSBN is enough to take out all the major cities of Pakistan.
If you got a problem with the drones,use the Airforce...if Americans are to be attacked ,we have the ability to take out the military bases in Afghanistan,which would be a better option than the ICBM, but still the worst.

2.International Pressure:

Firstly,the International community,especially the US and UK will consider all their aid going waste on the name of WoT...first we ask for aid because we have a feeble economy,then we spend it on making useless ICBMs...
Secondly,everybody would be forced to think that who is our target?...who we are intending to reach?...which will only worsen the image of Pakistan...
Thirdly,since the controversies about the safety of Pakistan's Nuclear Assets (which is ,in fact,very rather very very strong) are ever increasing,the last thing everybody in the world would want is some ICBM landing over their homes just because some terrorists were angry with them...this will certainly prove more disadvantageous for Pakistan...

3.Limited Funding:

The new government has cut short the budget for the missile program,and due to this some other programs have been slowed down...
Now a fully functional ICBM project with 15-20 systems,testing systems,storage facilities etc would cost over 300 million US dollars,an amount Pakistan certainly does not have to waste as a precautionary measure...not to mention the already stumbling economy.

I hope that these reasons are enough.

Also,

Ghauri-III has been "under-development" for over a decade,therefore I think Ghauri-III has been shut down because better options like hypothetical Shaheen-III are available...

And Shaheen-III is not what you people think it is,I cannot tell more than this...the name of the next long range ballistic missile(4000km) is entirely different...

Pakistan is the only country which is being attacked on all fronts and its political leadership is doing nothing about it. However, it is nice to see that Pakistan Army has always been able to keep it 'separate' from the anarchy by Zardari Government. Pakistani defense is in hands of a more capable Army than its "sham" democratic partner in Islamabad. Hopefully Army will continue performing its professional duties without meddling into the civilian affairs. New elections are going to bring someone very much pro-Pakistan in power. Let's all wait and see.

When I read ur following line:

"Except India,there is no other enemy state of Pakistan at the present.."
LOL
I can conculde with not just 100% but 101% certainity: that:
1- Either u are not living in this planet or if u are living in Pak, u are not aware of situation
2- Or, U are working for some one and want to DELIBERATELY misguide other members of this forum. But u can misguide only kids may be and not to a mature person. What u Said, can be said only by either a blatent sleeping fool or a member of NGO who is working against Pakistan.
Are u a blind who cannot see the situation at western border.

Read at following link: and STOP UR NON-SENSE in this forum & STOP TO MISGUIDE Pakistanis!!!

http://www.thenews.com.pk/NewsDetail.aspx?ID=14878

A Man who want to fight his 3rd war in Pakistan!! - Watch Youtube Vide Pls.

General Petraeus Faints While Being Questioned By Senator McCain

Last edited by a moderator:
U said:

"Except India,there is no other enemy state of Pakistan at the present...the least likely possibility is Israel,which will be covered by the induction of the 4000km range system.Now,some Pakistani youngsters declare US as an enemy state and target,which is 11000km away...just imagine the massive retaliation if a single warhead reaches there which is nearly impossible"

Again u have proved ur ignorance and Stupidity as an NGO or a foriegn agent: Proof: Mr Youngster: Watch Pakistan capability even 10 yrs ago. Read following:

Howard Bloom Warning of Nuclear Threat from Pakistan

This is why, a grp of modern-time crusaders is sitting in Afghanistan in order to snatch that ability!!!

I have already said in my previous post that Pakistan is not going to attack any one first. But assume, if your forces start to attack 150 tragets in Pak including nuclear installation, then what u suggest in that sscenario to Pak? What u suggest, what Pak should do then?

I know ur answer and great advice that will be, just be silent or escape from ur country and also u will say, do not use ur forces otherwise u will have massive retaliation. Will any one believe in ur this nonsensical rant???

A.m link show that Pakistan was able to retaliate at massive scale any attacker up to 12000 miles apart even 10 years ago [refer to above-given link]. Today is 2011. Do u know how many tritium-Blend-Plutoniun warhead based tipped Babars a SUB can carry? Do u know to calculate total numbers of Babars in at least 8 AIP SUBS?

Do u know why 17 French engineers were killed in Karachi many years ago by Balck water? These Engineers were manufacturing Agosta SUBS in Karachi Shiip Yard? The main strength of Pak Navy.

Do you know why Black water [refer to news papers of last week] has attacked again three Pak Navy BUSES? BECAUZZZZZZZZZZZZZ they are scared from Pak Navy.

Do u know that our agencies and NAB has found recently that just in Karachi over 700 workers of USAID are in fact men of Blackwater?
--------------------------------
Do u know what is present atomic stockpile of Pak? U will say 80~110. No this is not correct, It was in 2001. What is size of today? I will not tell u.

Do U know that Pak scientists from yrs are blending Tritium drops in Plutonium based warheads?
Do u know, by blending Tritium, Power go from KiloTons to MegaTons?

Do u know who was mastermind behind killing of BeNazir?
Do u know who was mastermind behind killing of ZAB?
Do u know who was mastermind behind killing of Zia-Haq?
Do u know who was mastermind behind murder of First Prime minister of Pakistan "Liaqat Ali Khan?
Mr. Yougester! please watch proof in following Video. Speaker in Video is World Class one of the most truthful schloar living in Florida:

Liaquat Ali Khan ko kis ne Shaheed kia tha - raaz khul gaya.

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom