What's new

Pakistan’s growth rate goes down to 3.9% this year, says ADB

Everyone having problem with my numbers, can you give one number of this govt that is equal/better than previous govt ???

our fiscal deficit was only 2 billion dollar before CPEC and in 2019 its become more than 25 billion dollars. I think its a time to conduct impartial impact study on "CPEC role in Pakistani dooming economy"

your salary will remain constant
while the prices of everything will increase

who cares
at least PM to handsome hai
and its the fault of the previous 70 years of bad governance

Stop doing whatever job you doing and start driving careem and uber then come here and let me know how much you are earning. People do change jobs when they cant earn properly or do two jobs. Its happen everywhere in the world.

Rupee has depreciated
Exports growth down from 12 % to 2%
FBR revenue growth down from ~19% to 2%
Fiscal deficit has increased by 400 billion Rs
Inflation 64 month high at ~ 9% (soon to hit double digits)
Foreign Direct Investment has slowed down

But our PM is handsome and we will jail former PM for corruption of few billion Rs so all is well

You steal the words from my mouth. Delhi people cheated by kejariwal same way by making big promises. Delhi paid the price. It is not easy to be a politician. Some time people trust those people who makes big promises because they are disappointed. Later on they pay the price for their mistakes. I knew very well what is going to happen. Believe me, people will remember Nawaz or even Zardari and Musharraf.

I think Pakistan should not worry and should cut all unnecessary expenses and should focus on basic starting from water conservation, farming , primary education, tourism etc and build slowly. Pakistan need to accept some hard truth. Pakistan economy is not going to recover very soon. They need a sustained long term effort to do that. Pakistan need to work out a robust policy.

I care because it's me (Average Pakistani) who has to pay back the money you stole, it is me who has to live with the bad decision you made in last 70 years.
But you know, Since you don't think that's the reason all this is happening, If you can write a cheque for stolen money from last 70 years plus interest and he still can't manage the country, then I and millions of others will join you on the street asking for IK to resign.
no one is going to give the money back
NS and Zardari will rather stay in jail for 100 years than give back a single rupee
it all depends how IK will manage to extract the stolen money
NS and Zardari are dheet as hell

Back
Top Bottom