Pakistan's indegenious Air Defence system

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zarvan

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Guys I was talking to a guy, who has lot of inside information related to Pakistan's weapon systems. He told me that Pakistan has been developing a Air Defence system on its own. He doesn't have much details on this so any one with any information ?
@Horus @kaonalpha @balixd
By the way source has confirmed about HQ-9 yes we have few batteries of these monsters.

Guys I was talking to a guy, who has lot of inside information related to Pakistan's weapon systems. He told me that Pakistan has been developing a Air Defence system on its own. He doesn't have much details on this so any one with any information ?
By the way source has confirmed about HQ-9 yes we have few batteries of these monsters.
I hope it does not turn out to be another manpad.

If they are, they will not reveal it until most opportune time!!

Yes we do have HQ-9 and spaada

I remember some kid "suggesting" that we put 2-300 meter long poles and hook up MANPADS on them for better kill possibilities.

Good times man, laughs were had,
Hi,

yeah, where is he now? Cant remember his name

I remember some kid "suggesting" that we put 2-300 meter long poles and hook up MANPADS on them for better kill possibilities.

Good times man, laughs were had,

Jaidi says 'that kid was probably me. But i dont remember correctly. Who else can be hahahaha'

We have had this discussion already. And no you will know nothing until it has been officially disclosed.

and and others tell me why I shouldn't delete your thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom