What's new

How to deploy Air defence systems? Learning from Ukraine (in Pakistan Context)

You're seriously naive if you believe that China is going to bankroll Pakistan in case of war with India. The Chinese don't give a f@ck about Pakistan unless they get something in return.
Pakistan is the primary way out for China - vis-a-vis the Indian Ocean, the Arabian Sea and the Persian Gulf - to circumvent the Western naval blockade at the Pacific (first island chain) and the Malacca Straits via hundreds of bases stationed in almost all countries in that region. Hence, the Chinese have been historically helping Pak with her defense procurements. Pakistan knows it too well she has no choice but to fight it out by herself....

Hi,

No sir---they did not---. Otherwise ukraine was done in a couple of weeks.

The russian logistics got hit due to their casual approach to the war---allowed the west time to load up ukraine with weapons---.
Wasn't casual and slow, they just got stuck and underestimated the Ukrainian resistance with blowing up the bridges and ambushes. Russian troops resorted to robbing and taking food at grocery and convenient stores after 2 to 3 days of war.

Wasn't casual and slow, they just got stuck and underestimated the Ukrainian resistance with blowing up the bridges and ambushes. Russian troops resorted to robbing and taking food at grocery and convenient stores after 2 to 3 days of war.
Hi,

Ukranian resistance was nothing without american weapons---.

Just like the israelis lost the 73 war in the first two days and if it was not for the american airlift of weapons---they would have been history---.

Sir---you should not under estimate the weapons airlift and delivery system capability of the US military to a needed area---. You know better than me---.

Last edited:

Since the start of the conflict in 2022, Ukraine has received $ 46 billion, an average of $ 2.7 billion in weapons packages per month. Half the world's countries have less than a $ 2.7 billion military budget annually. That doesn't include a lot of Soviet Era weapons articles that were donated freely by ex-Soviet states.

Hi,

Ukranian resistance was nothing without american weapons---.

Just like the israelis lost the 73 war in the first two days and if it was not for the american airlift of weapons---they would have been history---.

Sir---you should not under estimate the weapons airlift and delivery system capability of the US military to a needed area---. You know better than me---.
The only weapons you saw delivered early in pre war and just into the war were Javelins, NLAWs and other atgms from various countries besides ammo, body armor, etc. Long before HIMARS, M109s, M777s, Storm Shadows, etc.

The only weapons you saw delivered early in pre war and just into the war were Javelins, NLAWs and other atgms from various countries besides ammo, body armor, etc. Long before HIMARS, M109s, M777s, Storm Shadows, etc.
Hi,

Yes---indeed---. And quite a few of them---.

okay, but lene ke badale kho mat dena - PAk kasmir and GB, rest part - we are not interested.

I do bet online - usually three options available:

WIN/Lose/draw - They devided 100% into it

In the case of a war between India and Pakistan and the online bet will be :

India (WIn) : 70%
Pakistan: 5 %
Draw: 25% (Settlement)

This is known to Pak establishment and this reflects by planning also, PAK needs against Indian army units, made small nuclear bombs, but India is so confident that they don't need them. But if any small big bomb will use against Indian army unit, will respond with bigger bombs.
I guarantee you india would never be able to invade and hold GB and AJK. At least not any area where people actually live. AJK probably has enough weapons to free IOJK. If usa lost in Afghanistan Indians would be no match in AJK and GB. And I’m saying this not even considering Pak Army as a factor.

I guarantee you india would never be able to invade and hold GB and AJK. At least not any area where people actually live. AJK probably has enough weapons to free IOJK. If usa lost in Afghanistan Indians would be no match in AJK and GB. And I’m saying this not even considering Pak Army as a factor.
Like I said before at least 2 times. We Azad Kashmiris will hang the bodies of Indian invaders to trees, upside down. We have enough weapons and manpower..... and most importantly, hate against India.
We will not care how men we lose. We will not let invaders settle here until the last of us or them die.

That makes it worse for an INVADING ARMY.
Pakistan can capture land in india and won’t have to face indian population cuz your cities are farther from the border. It would be easier to take and hold such land.
Urban warfare is brutal and slow. Even if you try levelling whole cities you still can’t end resistance 100%. American led coalition levelled Mosul and invaded with at least 10x the strength of the city defenders. Still it took them almost a year to clear the city with many sleeper cells still remaining. And this was just one city. A small city in Punjab alone would have multiple times large population than Mosul. People are already heavily armed. The only place indian army can make gains is unpopulated useless desert. Anywhere else it will face stiff resistance from locals. And those cities serve as manpower reserve so Pakistan can easily mobilize people from those border cities for an invasion. Pakistani Muslims already are ready for Jihad always.
Canadian Jihadis and their wet jihadi dreams. GTFO, lol. Wage your jihad against Canadian Hindus if you have to. Leave us out of it. :angel:

Canadian Jihadis and their wet jihadi dreams. GTFO, lol. Wage your jihad against Canadian Hindus if you have to. Leave us out of it. :angel:
Lol ok go bend over and present your women to them. You people are the most beghairat bread even worse than pajeets. You’ll suck the invaders dry and give your women as gifts to them. Go beg Indians for peace while getting r*ped by them. You have a pathetic life with no morals or principles and no purpose in life. You’ll be a slave in this world and pay for your cowardice in the next.
Thankfully majority of Pakistan isn’t beghairat like you.

Lol ok go bend over and present your women to them. You people are the most beghairat bread even worse than pajeets. You’ll suck the invaders dry and give your women as gifts to them. Go beg Indians for peace while getting r*ped by them. You have a pathetic life with no morals or principles and no purpose in life. You’ll be a slave in this world and pay for your cowardice in the next.
Thankfully majority of Pakistan isn’t beghairat like you.
Chal bai, Canadian. Visited Pakistani once with his mummy and daddy and thinks he understands Pakistan.

Beghairat wo munafiq hai jo baatain karay Islami riasat ki or rahay Canadistan mai. Abbe chutiay, pehlay Afghanistan migrate kar. Phir karin jihad kee batain.

Chal bai, Canadian. Visited Pakistani once with his mummy and daddy and thinks he understands Pakistan.

Beghairat wo munafiq hai jo baatain karay Islami riasat ki or rahay Canadistan mai. Abbe chutiay, pehlay Afghanistan migrate kar. Phir karin jihad kee batain.
Living as a Muslim in Canada is better than being a libgandu in Pakistan bending over for Indians and presenting your women to them.
It’s you libgandus who think you understand Pakistan but you guys don’t. Alhamdulillah I already had family who fought in both Afghanistan and Kashmir. In Sha Allah when the time comes I’ll do my best to help oppressed Muslims.
You can continue begging for peace while Indians are r*ping you. It’s just you with Stockholm syndrome. Majority of Pakistanis would even out traitors like you in their place.
History is full of coward pigs like you. All met the same end.
You’ll spend this life sucking off yours Indian masters and be punished for your cowardice in the next world (assuming you’re even Muslim) In Sha Allah.

Living as a Muslim in Canada is better than being a libgandu in Pakistan bending over for Indians and presenting your women to them.
It’s you libgandus who think you understand Pakistan but you guys don’t. Alhamdulillah I already had family who fought in both Afghanistan and Kashmir. In Sha Allah when the time comes I’ll do my best to help oppressed Muslims.
You can continue begging for peace while Indians are r*ping you. It’s just you with Stockholm syndrome. Majority of Pakistanis would even out traitors like you in their place.
History is full of coward pigs like you. All met the same end.
You’ll spend this life sucking off yours Indian masters and be punished for your cowardice in the next world (assuming you’re even Muslim) In Sha Allah.
Lmao. Freudian projection much? Jin kee nasloun par naslain goron kai godoun mai baitheen hai wo doorso ko kos rahay hain.

Lol, I have not had to deal with a disagreeable Indian in my life. They have absolutely no bearing on our lives. But I do know you brown jihadi Canadians and your cousins in the UK frequently get your asses whipped by them. Some Canadian Indian sure fucked you hard. That should explain why you are so sore.

Have fun with your khilafa wet dreams, brother Abu Khuzaima or whatever your fellow Canadian jihadi gangstas call you.

Compared to the threat they face - those are adequate.
PAF made decisions on AD based on commissions not capability
GBAD traditionally has been a AAD job rather than a PAF task.
PAF GBAD is designed to defend fixed installations like bases. The primary AD platform for the service are Aircraft.

GBAD traditionally has been a AAD job rather than a PAF task.
PAF GBAD is designed to defend fixed installations like bases. The primary AD platform for the service are Aircraft.
Even the choices there have been suspect - IAF has been much more intelligent with its GBAD aspect of defending bases than the PAF has been with relative budgets

But, the Indians had good mentors in the Russians - whereas Pakistanis lost their main mentors post 71

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom