• Extremely unfavourable

Votes: 21 36.8%

• Total voters

farhan_9909

PROFESSIONAL
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Around 95% of Pakistanis expressed a favourable opinion of Saudi Arabia in a recent survey conducted by the Pew Research Center.

The survey was conducted in 39 countries covering 37,653 respondents from March 2 to May 1, 2013 to assess how various countries view the kingdom.

While the Pew survey revealed that Saudi Arabia’s standing has slipped substantially among Middle Eastern publics, it also found a record high of favourable views of the kingdom in Pakistan.

None of the respondents from Pakistan expressed an unfavourable view of Saudi Arabia. In fact, the survey revealed that favourable opinions of Saudi Arabia have risen up by 8 percentage points in Pakistan from 2007 to 2013.

assds.jpg

The survey results showed that opinions on Saudi Arabia had not soured in other predominately Muslim countries outside of the region, especially Pakistan.

On the issue of protecting the liberties of its citizens, half or more in Pakistan (65%) said the Saudi regime protects personal freedoms within its borders. The same opinion is held by Jordan, Egypt and Senegal.

freedom.jpg

Middle East

In the Middle East, overall opinion of Saudi Arabia varies widely.

Among its neighbours, Saudi Arabia is viewed favourably by clear majorities in Jordan (88%) and Egypt (78%). Only about half of Palestinians (52%) have a favourable opinion of the desert kingdom, although positive views are more prevalent in the Hamas-controlled Gaza Strip (58% favourable vs. 40% unfavourable) than the Fatah-dominated West Bank (48% vs. 45%).

Pakistan’s love for Saudi Arabia ’95% favourable’: Pew poll – The Express Tribune

Pakistan's love for Saudi Arabia '95% favourable': Pew poll

619174-Saudi-1382096316-872-640x480.png

Around 95% of Pakistanis expressed a favourable opinion of Saudi Arabia in a recent survey conducted by the Pew Research Center.

The survey was conducted in 39 countries covering 37,653 respondents from March 2 to May 1, 2013 to assess how various countries view the kingdom.

While the Pew survey revealed that Saudi Arabia’s standing has slipped substantially among Middle Eastern publics, it also found a record high of favourable views of the kingdom in Pakistan.

None of the respondents from Pakistan expressed an unfavourable view of Saudi Arabia. In fact, the survey revealed that favourable opinions of Saudi Arabia have risen up by 8 percentage points in Pakistan from 2007 to 2013.

assds.jpg

The survey results showed that opinions on Saudi Arabia had not soured in other predominately Muslim countries outside of the region, especially Pakistan.

On the issue of protecting the liberties of its citizens, half or more in Pakistan (65%) said the Saudi regime protects personal freedoms within its borders. The same opinion is held by Jordan, Egypt and Senegal.

freedom.jpg

Middle East

In the Middle East, overall opinion of Saudi Arabia varies widely.

Among its neighbours, Saudi Arabia is viewed favourably by clear majorities in Jordan (88%) and Egypt (78%). Only about half of Palestinians (52%) have a favourable opinion of the desert kingdom, although positive views are more prevalent in the Hamas-controlled Gaza Strip (58% favourable vs. 40% unfavourable) than the Fatah-dominated West Bank (48% vs. 45%).

Source:
Pakistan’s love for Saudi Arabia ’95% favourable’: Pew poll – The Express Tribune

i don't think that the al saud family should be praised as the holy cow which is protecting the holy meccah and medina sites

these al saud guys are far beyond being guardians of holy sites

saudi arabia is a lot bigger then meccah, medina?

they garner such support bucause of such titles

Last edited by a moderator:
Pakistan being the sole muslim nation to have the strongest military. Conventional and otherwise. It is an obligation to help other brotherly muslim nations across the world achieve peace and prosperity. We love all muslim nations, sunni or shia. It doesnt matter. Except Indians, we hate those stupid idiots

Some says that Pakistan is the most powerful muslim country and other says that turkey is most powerful. Its a long debate. Pakistan win because of nukes.

But what problem you have with Indians? :azn:

The degree and accuracy of awareness about another country's affairs heavily depend on the quality of education people get.

The next determinant in views favorable or unfavorable comes from religious and cultural ties with the nation in question.

This should help clear some clouds of impure judgments.

1383290_344220095723855_382755852_n.jpg

Why do Pakistanis love the Arabs? That's the million dollar question! :undecided:

What I've noticed in the virtual world, is the staggering level of inferiority complex most Pakistanis have vis a vis the Arabs. If you think I'm talking through my hat, just go to Twitter to gauge the level of this inferiority complex of the Pakistani Twitteratti!

Some Pakistanis get a high if they're told they "look" Arab, as if looking like an Arab is some kind of accomplishment!! What's wrong with "looking Pakistani"? This attitude is pathetic to say the least. Pakistanis also often use Arabic phrases in their vocabulary (Habibi, Wallah, Yallah, Akhi, ect). And, don't even get me started on those Pakistanis who claim Arab ancestry!!

And here's an extract from a Pakistani in a Pakistani forum...

"This thread reminded me of my mamu..last year me, hubs and mamu's family went together for umrah..hubs was wearing the local Arab dress (due to the hot weather) and mamu proudly says, 'Aap to Arab lag rahe hain'.
i hate this complex too..first, we feel inferior to westerners and now Arabs..
Pull_Hair.gif
. Hum apni khud izat nahi karte or koi khak karega!"

Well, that post from a Pakistani sums it up quite well!

I stand vindicated when I said that Pakistanis overwhelmingly support Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. The detractors on PDF who spew venom against Saudi Arabia are the minutest segment of Pakistani society and are usually members of a sect that shall remain unnamed in this post.

Eat your heart out KSA haters..........

I stand vindicated when I said that Pakistanis overwhelmingly support Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. The detractors on PDF who spew venom against Saudi Arabia are the minutest segment of Pakistani society and are usually members of a sect that shall remain unnamed in this post.

Eat your heart out KSA haters..........

iss taraf baat ko mat legaya karo janab

if Pakistanis favor ksa so does they favor iran

the Pakistani media who tries that people except neighbors hegemony and call ksa and iran terror spreading countries and praises USA and "roshan khyali" "enlightened moderation" got their answer

the Pakistani media cant even do justice with political parties like pti,small parties ji,juif,pmlf,pmlq,pkmap,sherpao on political matters or for different issue for coverage and looks like promoters of mamas of democrazy ppp and pmln just see coverage of bilawals stupid speech today

the media views Pakistan not from Pakistan's point of view but from foreign countries view of Pakistan . "like ngos" as Journalist Haroon ur Rashid said.

Back
Top Bottom