• Favourable

Votes: 18 31.6%
  • Unfavourable

Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Extremely unfavourable

Votes: 21 36.8%

• Total voters
Well known fact.

Saudis worship white westerners especially USA passport holders.

Unfortunately they treat. Pakistanis like lower caste Muslims and the Indians even worse.

This I have herd from Pakistan migrant workers who formally worked in Saudi. They describe Saudi people the most arrogant and rude of all Arabs.

Incorrect.

Qataris and Kuwetis are the worst of the lot.

Lastly, there isn't enough written about it but there is more arrogance and racism IN the subcontinent amongst the natives than anywhere else I have seen.

I have worked quite few years in Dammam area and what i have seen is Pakistani and Saudi public are very much in same routines and they do not have anything against each other..

Pakistani who are against Saudis are actually due to gov in place and i have seen some Saudis saying the same things about Saudi gov.

i have few very good friends from KSA and most of Saudi people like Pakistan as well... that is why we enjoy brotherly relations...

For sometime sectarian parties were supported by Saudi arabia but not any more sir and they have helped you several times you got free oil from them after nuclear tests and many times they have given you billions off dollars openly and secretly

No sir Saudi Arabia has nothing to do with it its Saudi Arabia which has rescued us financially several times

Should have guessed the insecure mullah will run to the defence of Saudia.

I have worked quite few years in Dammam area and what i have seen is Pakistani and Saudi public are very much in same routines and they do not have anything against each other..

Pakistani who are against Saudis are actually due to gov in place and i have seen some Saudis saying the same things about Saudi gov.

i have few very good friends from KSA and most of Saudi people like Pakistan as well... that is why we enjoy brotherly relations...

Not really some Pakistanis are not just against Saudi but the Arabs as whole, purely because they are Arabs, born traitors, our animosity towards them is way before Pakistan and Islam.

Not really some Pakistanis are not just against Saudi but the Arabs as whole, purely because they are Arabs, born traitors, our animosity towards them is way before Pakistan and Islam.

Back
Top Bottom