What's new

Pakistans Nuclear Arsenal ?? A Handicap OR Strength

Pak Army Strategic Force Command (PASFC)
Pak Air Force Strategic Force Command (PAFSFC)
Pak Navy Strategic Force Command (PNSFC)

Triad
- ;)

"Exactly , you guys have NOTHING to loose , your economy , people , judiciary , Policing , `fake Democracy` , ISI , Bureaucrats , nothings in Order "... IMF is tiered of giving loans , the Chinese DONT give U any decent loan either , whome U consider your higher than mountain friend.

and we have everything , our hard work of 65 Years... the economy , the people... When we speak , nations pay attention!!

U have nothing to loose thats why Every drone strike is Business as Usual , every terrorist strike, which kills and mains your people, is Business as usual , every Beheading of Hindu or a Sikh is Business as usual ....U dont care as U have nothing to loose , things cant get any worse , Can they ?

Pakistan's Growing Middle Class Responds to Challenge

Over the last two decades, Pakistan has continued to offer much greater upward economic and social mobility to its citizens than neighboring India. Since 1990, Pakistan's middle class had expanded by 36.5% and India's by only 12.8%, according to an ADB report on Asia's rising middle class released recently.

The simplest definition of the middle class is a group of people in a society who are neither rich nor poor. The middle class has always been considered vital to a country's political stability and economic growth. The rich and the poor simply distrust each other too much to let the other govern. Nations with large middle class populations find it easier to reach consensus on sustaining good, democratic governance.

Unfortunately for Pakistan, the size of the middle class was very small when it came into existence, and the country was dominated by a small powerful feudal elite created by the British rulers to sustain their colonial rule. And the urban middle class remained small for decades. The situation has, however, finally begun to change in the the last decade of 1999-2009 with a combination of increasing urbanization and faster economic expansion that fueled significant job creation in the industrial and services sectors to enable middle class growth.

An ADB report on Asia's rising middle class released this month confirms that Pakistan's middle class has grown to 40% of the population, significantly larger than the Indian middle class of about 25% of its population, and it has been growing faster than India's middle class. The other significant news reported by Wall Street Journal today says the vast majority of what is defined as India's middle class is perched just above $2 a day, making it vulnerable to various shocks. This is also true of Pakistan.

Pakistan has continued to offer much greater upward mobility to its citizens than neighboring India. Since 1990, China's middle class population has expanded by 61.4%, Pakistan's by 36.5% and India's by 12.8%.

The years 2007 and 2008 saw increasing political activism in Pakistan as many members of the nation's newly expanded middle class, most of whom rose to middle class status during Musharraf's economic boom, left the comforts of their homes for the streets to march against the suspension of civil liberties and the firing of Pakistan's chief justice by former President Musharraf.

Copyright © 2013 Asian Development Bank.

Well its not so bad in Pakistan, but ofcourse you Indians always enjoy seeing bad things happeining in pakistan, so I thought I might add some positives here on Pakistan to brighten up your day. LOL.
:sniper:

wHAT THE hell is this suppose to be

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakist...rsenal-handicap-strength-5.html#ixzz2JUeMn360

DOES THIS COMMANDS ACTUALLY HAVE ANY WEAPONS

The first is responsible for Aerial delivery of weapons and has designated units and taskings to carry out its mission.
NO weapon is held by the Forces as such.. They are "released" to the forces when authorized by the NSC.

Nuclear Pakistan Is a Reality SO live with it ,

Merit of nuclear bomb

1)No war in India Pakistan Stand off
2)No war or surgical strike in Pakistan for 26-11
3)US Cannot treat pakistan like Libya,Iraq and afghanistan
4)The West cannot afford to have a Fail Pakistan

Pak Army Strategic Force Command (PASFC)

Triad
- ;)
let him go, as his name suggests he is typical indian weirdo :lol:

Î dono the way people are fascinated with nukes (especially my pak friends)..... it feels like only pakistan has nuclear weapons.... and india has nothing that sort...... I dono those nuclear fanboys have ever thought even if some generals think of taking out one of them what would be the situation in subcontinent..... it feels great to be keyboard generals and fight it over bandwidth.....but in reality ever thought what will happen if at all a bomb falls in any of the city..... (put urself to be in that city - let it be india or pakistan)......... I understand pakistan is better off with his nukes..... But nukes will be a liability in the future..... (i mean for both countries)....... I never heard an indian saying we will nuke pakistan..... (if someone said so he is insane)..... But i can see somany brothers from pakistan dreaming of nuking india....... God bless you..... and if you think nukes will bring you prosperity all the best......

I disagree with OP on opening a thread like this.....

Please don't peddle lies that indian army was a defensive force. It was always an offensive force in EVERY war with Pakistan.

operation Gibraltar, operation Badr.....ring any bell?

Back
Top Bottom