What's new

Pakistan's nuke arsenal bigger than India's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't matter.....Pakistan has China's help in this. Its almost certain Pakistan has it. And without a test there is only one other way to findout.

No, we know about the chinese and their help more than you do

and that way is?????? :blink:

Pakistan will never conduct another nuclear test unless India does so first and this is for obvious reasons.

I'm speculating that they may have tested a very low powered thermonuclear warhead that was undetectable by anyone, I don't know, but its almost guranteed they have them if they have been working on this for more than several years.

The Pakistani nuclear scientists aren't just sitting on their azzes eating roti and watching bollywood movies all day. :lol:

Yeah, mostly they are also running covert nuclear smuggling networks. One could speculate that too....:coffee:

I don't understand the number game of this thread. India has less nuclear warheads for sure. There maybe some reasons behind that.

India has 17 nuclear reactors and 6 nuclear reactors under construction which produces 3779 Megawatts of electricity for the public.And the total capacity is 6730 MWs.

Pakistan has 2 nuclear power reactors and 5 under construction producing 425 MWs of electricity .

good for you indians, feel good about yourself. comeback and talk to me when more than half of your population has access to toilets.:wave:

Doesn't matter.....Pakistan has China's help in this. Its almost certain Pakistan has it. And without a test there is only one other way to findout.

Speculation is not reality, what do You mean by chinas Help... With this even I can say that India has the technology of Tzar Bomb.... a 100 mega ton bomb.... In todays world anyone can speculate.... Since Soviet was our closest ally and there were not NPT restrictions we have a fair chance to have that technology, do You agree??

Speculation is not reality, what do You mean by chinas Help... With this even I can say that India has the technology of Tzar Bomb.... a 100 mega ton bomb.... In todays world anyone can speculate.... Since Soviet was our closest ally and there were not NPT restrictions we have a fair chance to have that technology, do You agree??

No, our 98 nuke test had a higher yield than yours. So that certaintly eliminates your speculation.

good for you indians, feel good about yourself. comeback and talk to me when more than half of your population has access to toilets.:wave:

Well,we'll surely do when we talk about toilet....never knew you wanted to talk about toilets here..:lol: I thought we were discussing nukes :)

Guys what happened to the thorium researches.. i guess the future is of Thorium rather than Uranium.

But they do have a place to work it out, They are pretty sure, no one would bomb them when doing it....

Awesome, Simply awesome
This is the prime example of debating skills.

I cant stop wondering what we would have done without a great debator like you

I am still wondering, why you are not promoted to the position of a thinktank...:thinktank: Webby are you listening?

Nuclear-Fuels-Compared.jpg

Country RAR Th (tonnes) EAR Th (tonnes)
Brazil 606,000 700,000
Turkey 380,000 500,000
India 319,000 —
United States 137,000 295,000
Norway 132,000 132,000
Greenland 54,000 32,000
Canada 45,000 128,000
Australia 19,000 —
South Africa 18,000 —
Egypt 15,000 309,000
Other Countries 505,000 —
World Total 2,230,000 2,130,000

Let others stockpile nuclear weapons for whatsover reasons, while we produce more electricity and develop the nation through nuclear deals and technology transfers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom