What's new

Pakistan's Special Operations Forces: SSG | SSGN | SSW | SOW | SOG

Abhey yaar ! I am very disappointed by some guys here. I made this thread for photo collection but now see there is 2+ pages of BS. Guys it is enough to talk about slogan, religions, publicity of military personal, arguments and other shits etc.

Please keep this thread for photos and SSGs, SSGNs, SSWs related stories.

BTW! Someone ask moderator to make it sticky and delete unnecessary posts!

Dear Mr Blain2, I just noticed that the thread is still not sticky. Can you check it once again please!

You're obligated to provide such information when you make haughty claims. To 'digest' it or not; is a matter of free will on the part of those who read that information as well as depending on the credibility of the source.

According to my opinion SSG, Pakistan is the best SSG Force of the world. As Pakistan Army is the best Army in the world. Its my opinion and the slogan of our ARMY is "Men at their best". So my patriotism asks me to support Pakistani Forces. And we should not tolerate any anti-forces comment.:pakistan:

We are proud of our Armed Forces !!!!! :pakistan:

Tu Shaheen hai parwaz hai kaam tera
Tere samnay asman or bhi hain!!!!!!!

Dr. Allama Muhammad Iqbal.

AoA; I want to that is there any provision in army that a person selected as an ICTO through direct short service commission, age 28, be able to become a part of SSG. as u know ICTO is a CAPTAIN rank offer,if he is allowed to jnin SSG then let me know the criteria in terms of service : as how years he must service army before joining SSG and what is physical standard he must have by then.

bro r u sure that one cannot become part of SSG if he is serving or selected as an ICTO ? i am asking this query because one of frndz at AS&RC rwp told me that it was possible to switch from ICTO to SSG . AND 2ndly he says that his relative who was selected in the medical core was able to switch in SSG.

alive and willing to give their account. Certainly they dont have a website so that i can refer you too. They are Sepoys and Subedars. But certainly they have something which will not be digested by you easily.

2661.jpg

Special Forces of Turkey inspecting weapons during joint Exercise being conducted at Cherat (27-09-2011)

Back
Top Bottom