What's new

Pakistan's U17 wrestlers denied Indian visa

Because incredible shining India is a first world country, where we're desperate to migrate to. I want to immigrate to India. How do I apply?

perform yoga. :rofl: thats the very first criteria.you've to perform any 3 of these 5 asans in front of Indian authority...

1333260279089_1333260279089_r.jpg

url

cc78d82db46d2fd3d3c81585edc081a0.jpg

:rofl::rofl:

Why Pakistani are so despo to come to india...
STOP COMING...
lol you are not switzerland for God sake, its an issue which your goverment created.. our team goes to Iran centeral asia and els where we have event invitation... us stop organizing international events we stop comming.
Be full responsible...
elephant have frogs heart.

perform yoga. :rofl: thats the very first criteria.you've to perform any 3 of these 5 asans in front of Indian authority...

1333260279089_1333260279089_r.jpg

url

cc78d82db46d2fd3d3c81585edc081a0.jpg

:rofl::rofl:

lol world made this rules for you to let indian in their country.. i guess this is what you good at...
we are happy without it..

lol world made this rules for you to let indian in their country.. i guess this is what you good at...
we are happy without it..

LOL..what are you??madrasa educated??we're Indians By Birth..and its Indian Criteria to enter India,not in some other country...others learn Yoga from us..

Take Classes of Yoga,if you need a visa.

LOL..what are you??madrasa educated??we're Indians By Birth..and its Indian Criteria to enter India,not in some other country...others learn Yoga from us..

Take Classes of Yoga,if you need a visa.
mentally mute you are i guess its not easy to make you understand and i cant do sign language here..
a faliure who again fail to understand.

mentally mute you are i guess its not easy to make you understand and i cant do sign language here..
a faliure who again fail to understand.

a fool who doesn't know how to take a "Cue"..is that you??

Mods please take a look at these indiots. Wet dhotis will wet.

you know if you troll here we will rape you...just like the last millenium;)

:lol: you seem to be a newly recruited brainwashed keyboard darky hindu vegi from a slumdog city, am right?

you know if you troll here we will rape you...just like the last millenium;)

:lol: you seem to be a newly recruited brainwashed keyboard darky hindu vegi from a slumdog city, am right?

Talking about last millennium . your history starts with that skinny lad , what do U call him? hes equivalent to Gandhi in yur country.
anyway coming to millennium , you were all Hindus to begin with , there was no islam when Hinduism came to light .
Your fore-fathers were weak , so weak that they abandoned the Religion of the Land and converted for the fear of being killed or their women being kidnapped.. you own nothing , we gave you 65 crore rupees as `aid` when your country was created (good riddance i call it) , your grand father wudnt probably wouldnt even had a proper copy book to read or a pencil to write with. Your name is also a Mongol name , Khan .
As I said , you , neither your country owns anything my little suicide bomber , with each prayer dont forget to thank US and China apart from alla. Coz your failed state of a country is running on Aid , not because of some god.

Stop comparing a third grade failed country with any developing country.

Jinhein aan pyari thi wo kurbaan ho gaye ,
Jinhein jaan ppyari thi wo musalmaan ho gaye !!!

This dirty politics in sports is pathetic decision, sports and politics between two countries is different

Talking about last millennium . your history starts with that skinny lad , what do U call him? hes equivalent to Gandhi in yur country.
anyway coming to millennium , you were all Hindus to begin with , there was no islam when Hinduism came to light .
Your fore-fathers were weak , so weak that they abandoned the Religion of the Land and converted for the fear of being killed or their women being kidnapped.. you own nothing , we gave you 65 crore rupees as `aid` when your country was created (good riddance i call it) , your grand father wudnt probably wouldnt even had a proper copy book to read or a pencil to write with. Your name is also a Mongol name , Khan .
As I said , you , neither your country owns anything my little suicide bomber , with each prayer dont forget to thank US and China apart from alla. Coz your failed state of a country is running on Aid , not because of some god.

Stop comparing a third grade failed country with any developing country.

Jinhein aan pyari thi wo kurbaan ho gaye ,
Jinhein jaan ppyari thi wo musalmaan ho gaye !!!

:lol: you are a perfect example of brainwashed keyboard warrior----first of all the actual Pakistan was mostly buddhist rather than hindu, it seem there is no school in your slumdog?! "If" our fore-father hindus were so weak, why "you" didn't come to help them? So we can conclude, either you are lying or "you" were cowards, personnely i think you are both of them, and that's in "your" nature---instead you guys were providing to muslims your womans to perfect kamasutra so they don't harm you, and the same "weak" pakistani beat crap out of your darky A§§ since 1947, while the "superior" vegitarians outnumber them 5-1.
Thirdly we are proud to be muslim, and thank god we are muslims and not cow worshipper, i mean how much stupid one have to be, for worshipping animals and statues? It seem shame is not very common in you Maa bharat, where rape is part of your religion/culture as well as the world biggest open toilets, and you call it developing country :lol: what kind of sh§t did you drink before post such stupi posts?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom