What's new

Pakistan's WIN over India in Centurian, is it a Nature's sign of Change in Fate?

Frustrated? :lol: i dunno what people you hang out with but seriously, i would think it would take more than internet gloating to make any normal human "frustated".

The way u suggested Kahmir will be going is a proof how frustrated u are & how much duality u have inside u :P

Yes we lost, you won. We even congratulated you on your victory on the ICC champions trophy thread.

I posted on this thread because i found it amusing that some members take a sport way too seriously. No offence.

oee hoe really People in India are so 'emotional less', cut ur crap, U jumped in, this proves u are one of those people who take sport seriously

Didnt want to ignore it.

Very good so ur lesson for me was Flawed, thanks

tsk tsk, how suspicious you people are.
Suspicious come on, ur cat is killed ISI did it say ur Chidu to send a Dossier & BTW seeing with eyes means there is no suspicion left
This is false.
This is true.
I give a Damn to ur True or False, ur saying won't change anything

I didnt bring Kashmir into it, i was merely suggesting what could be next stated here by some members.
Hehaaaa good, this proves How obsessed u are & there is a difference b/w assumption & fact,

By all means please continue to celebrate.
U thought i need a NOC( no objection certificate) signed by u

:lol: Yeah okay. Just a little fact before i leave - India is still number one in the ODI cricket rankings. :tongue:
Dumb head SA is at Number 1 in Test ranking these days, they have never even qualified for Finals & Australia at 1 in ODI, get ur facts right, Keep ranting with ur ranking & dont forget IPL, Good luck...

Last edited:
Jeez---- what a thread. Looks like last night cricket hangover is still there.

Pakistan earned it. They played better than us. Batted better, the spinners bowled better. So you deserved it. Also three of our main batsmen who played well got out unluckily. Gambhir, Dravid run out, whereas in the case of Raina benefit out of doubt should have gone to the batsmen. But those are part and parcel of the game. Sometimes it goes against you. As simple as that. Enjoy and celebrate the victory. We would have done the same. I don't know what is there to debate about.

And to the thread starter if you think this victory is gonna change anything in a positive way, good for you. But the only change after yesterday's match I could feel is that I felt the typical India Vs Pakistan intensity after a long time that seemed to be missing in recent times.

So beat the aussies(in any case I support every other team including Pakistan against the aussies), so that it would be easier for us. Then c ya in the finals.:cheers:

So beat the aussies(in any case I support every other team including Pakistan against the aussies), so that it would be easier for us. Then c ya in the finals.:cheers:

Why should we, let the Indians pack their bags, after all Indians have a better ranking :smitten:

Jeez---- what a thread. Looks like last night cricket hangover is still there.

Pakistan earned it. They played better than us. Batted better, the spinners bowled better. So you deserved it. Also three of our main batsmen who played well got out unluckily. Gambhir, Dravid run out, whereas in the case of Raina benefit out of doubt should have gone to the batsmen. But those are part and parcel of the game. Sometimes it goes against you. As simple as that. Enjoy and celebrate the victory. We would have done the same. I don't know what is there to debate about.

And to the thread starter if you think this victory is gonna change anything in a positive way, good for you. But the only change after yesterday's match I could feel is that I felt the typical India Vs Pakistan intensity after a long time that seemed to be missing in recent times.

BEST POST by any indian in this thread so far, thumbs up for you too brother:tup:, i also want india to beat australia, infact it were indians who broke australia's success trail a couple of years ago i guess.

emo_girl, :police::tup:i highly appreciate your enthusiasm and love for pakistan, i salute you, but i am sure pakistan will beat australia to give india another chance to come across the same fate as in the last game...:pakistan:

Hon Friends,

Let us not forget that it is only a game. Any team that plays better on the day wins. I watched the game like many Pakistanis the world over and was immensely pleased by the comprehensive Pakistan’s victory. But that is the end of it.

No point in getting carried away. When and if Pakistan wins the Champions Trophy, that would warrant dancing on the streets, not a solitary win over India.

Ok lose it then to keep Indian out. :lol:

sureee, Inshallah u will be kicked out in first round...
Stick to the IPL this stage is for Big boys

827c663f1974d114b862226161be2c4e.jpg

Pakistan lost 1999 world cup in england at lord.
Pakistan lost 2003 world cup in south africa at centurion from india in first round.
Pakistan lost 2007 world cup in west indies.

Pakistan won 2009 T20 world cup in england at lord on the same day when Pakistan lost 1999 world cup.
Pakistan won from india in south africa at centurion in the first round and InshAllah Pakistan will win champions tropy too.
Next T20 world is in west indies where Pakistan lost 2007 world cup.

I am a human but it seem like to me Allah will give us victory to lift the champions trophy, T20 world cup in west indies and world cup 2011 in Asia on indian soil

Depleted Indian team lost, its just a game I don't think present Indian team will have chances against rest of the team. You don't need to rejoice too much.

Pakistan lost 2003 world cup in south africa at centurion from india in first round.

Pakistan won 2009 T20 world cup in england at lord on the same day when Pakistan lost 1999 world cup.
Pakistan won from india in south africa at centurion in the first round and InshAllah Pakistan will win champions tropy too.

I am a human but it seem like to me Allah will give us victory to lift the champions trophy, T20 world cup in west indies and world cup 2011 in Asia on indian soil

After going through 68 posts excuding the starter post by me, Post# 70 by you emo_girl:tup: is the first post which had what i have been looking for, see thats nature's pattern of signs, time repeats itself but only the winners and loosers are different, i am sure u,ve seen and perceived what others couldn't and thats what i meant to ask from others, i highly appreciate your post...:pakistan:

Depleted Indian team lost, its just a game I don't think present Indian team will have chances against rest of the team. You don't need to rejoice too much.

A loss is a loss whether its a depleted Indian side or not its an international game.. congrats to Pakistan for winning .. but to say this would change the fate of Pakistan , i cant agree, so many matches have taken place between India and Pakistan won by both it din change anybody's fate, its just a game guys.

Chill out man... i wish you best of luck for your team but there are 7 other teams in the tournament....

Chill out man... i wish you best of luck for your team but there are 7 other teams in the tournament....

If we win that would be double feast for us if we did not who cares, the important win is always against India ;)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom