What's new

Pakistan's WIN over India in Centurian, is it a Nature's sign of Change in Fate?

whatever, but i am 99.99% sure that some girls does this or want to do this:D

well i have different philosophy. it goes like this.

WHILE IN ROME , DO THE ROMANS :rofl::rofl:

well well , if you have indian friends does not mean you know all indians. dont generalize.

are you trying to say i am besharam?what are you moral police?. whose asking you to follow it. i said do whatever you want. let me tell you something. there is no such thing as universal moral, something is moral to you might be immoral to somebody. it totally depends on the belief system of an individual. the factors which affects our belief system are dictated by social rules. as far as i am concerned, i do have my own set of moral values but if some of it are mismatching with yours does not mean you are allowed to issue certificates which says " this person is certified by emo_girl as a moral person":rofl:

thats what i said in my earlier post. don't listen to Indian media. since you have your own "responsible" & "more educated"( i dont know how are measuring this but ...) then why listen to crap.
when you have people like zaid hamid or hamid gul who needs aaj tak there:lol:
i dont think pakistan can do any thing because our run rate is too low. india is going to get out.

wow , you are very fond of the word kiddo and you are bossy too. get your own then boss them. i have to say you are going to be strict mommy:partay:

those may be present there in ur India but their number in Pak is negligible, anyways why are u giving me lessons on Moral, ur right every one has differnt morals so u do need to take care about other people's morals, please do check before writing things, BTW don't draw ur Conclusions i give a damn to ur morals
I think u know yourself whether ur a 'be sharm' or not
If u want certificate then tell me i can issue one for u
I hope you people are Kicked out happy now??
as for Zaid Hamid, Do u know about Bharat Verma, Aj Tak, Zee News, Star Plus, India TV, Indian defence review & list goes on so no Comparison here, ur media is ahead in ranting & BS
U called me aunty I called U Kiddo, anything wrong with it, now if u have never got good treatment from any one & ur surprised when some one gives it to u then, its not my fault...
your mommy wasn't strict to u & see she has spoiled her Child tsk tsk.....

Last edited:
:welcome:Well Guys, This is my first ever thread that i am going to start.

My Invitation to you guys to express your views about Pakistan's Win against india in centurian South Africa.

do u think its a nature's sign to greet pakistan and warn india that things are soon going to tilt pakistan's way so india should watch before leaping on the laps of Pakistan's enemies?

Plz Comment...:pakistan::welcome:

Do you ever think, that why Waseem Akram has more fan's in india than Pakistan

Because ....................
its not about Population matter,Hindu matter,Islam,sikh and others matter

beccause 95 % of them did not see "Imran khan"

Its my personal request to Rajkummar and Emo plz just post your personal views and stop all this "kitcher" and stick to the topic. I hope some +ve views from both you. :)

Wel coming back to the topic.........Pakistan's WIN over India in Centurian, is it a Nature's sign of Change in Fate?
In yesterday's match we can calculate fate, because rain is something beyond our control....we can't say who was lucky Australia or India, Tomorrow we will see..........But Pakistan vs India was a game and both teams tried to play.....One has to win and one has to lose.

Its my personal request to Rajkummar and Emo plz just post your personal views and stop all this "kitcher" and stick to the topic. I hope some +ve views from both you. :)

Wel coming back to the topic.........Pakistan's WIN over India in Centurian, is it a Nature's sign of Change in Fate?
In yesterday's match we can calculate fate, because rain is something beyond our control....we can't say who was lucky Australia or India, Tomorrow we will see..........But Pakistan vs India was a game and both teams tried to play.....One has to win and one has to lose.

i agree with you both team's are good and they played well we never hate indian's but the attitude of them divert us to do same to them i dont know they arnt accept us till now
pakistan is a reallity accept it:pakistan::pakistan:

sureee, Inshallah u will be kicked out in first round...
Stick to the IPL this stage is for Big boys

827c663f1974d114b862226161be2c4e.jpg

Pakistan lost 1999 world cup in england at lord.
Pakistan lost 2003 world cup in south africa at centurion from india in first round.
Pakistan lost 2007 world cup in west indies.

Pakistan won 2009 T20 world cup in england at lord on the same day when Pakistan lost 1999 world cup.
Pakistan won from india in south africa at centurion in the first round and InshAllah Pakistan will win champions tropy too.
Next T20 world is in west indies where Pakistan lost 2007 world cup.

I am a human but it seem like to me Allah will give us victory to lift the champions trophy, T20 world cup in west indies and world cup 2011 in Asia on indian soil

you forgot
1996 world cup india win againt pakistan
T20 final india win against pakistan
t20 league india win against pakistan:victory:
ab07c5c5532c0c821a541a53f0fb28d7.gif

ab07c5c5532c0c821a541a53f0fb28d7.gif

Indian people forget about Pakistan when they look onto Waseem akram,shoieb akthar,saeed anwar and there is a long list of pakistani player's.
when i was in class 12th standerd i started to copy waseem akrams bolling style with short runup.A starter of this thread does not know, that in remote area of india boys always have competition to become best fan of waseem akram,shoieb akhtar,yusuf yohana etc.
So keep away war factor from cricket.
shoieb malik show his one day capability in centurian,he is one of the best player in one day cricket.
cricket is the medium of people to people contact.
It minimise the tension between two neighbors. People to people contact is far better than internet or Television.
When people meet from both country in one stadium many myth broke just in 8 hours.
A True Story

Many years ago may be 2001 or 2004, Indian team visited to Pakistan for some matches(Balaji of indian team was so famous on the series).
father of my friend also went to Lahore to see the one day match, when he came back to india i went to his home and i asked many things about Pakistan, so what he told me, i was really amaged sometime shoked.
so what he told me that "Beta, Pakistani people also drink wine as we are, but wine is very costly in pakistan than india.People are so open as we are, and we both have same fitrat .When we are watching match on stadium everyone is praising both team but suddenly a person come near to our line and started India hai-hai, we shocked again because since two days we getting welcome, suddenly some people of pakistan came near to that guy and start beating him and gave him to police, we are shocked again."
After this story many myth of my mind have changed forever.
So people to people contact always give positive result and no media is superior than this. Thanks to cricket and forget about war

Please understand the feelings of my post.

Natures sign or not, after yesterdays wash out, I am now a big fan of pakisthan :smitten: and crossing my fingers for a huge pakistani win over Australia.;)

That's the only chance India has if we have to progress to the semis. BTW, congratulation to Pakistani friends on their assured semi final berth after two fantastic wins. I specifically liked the Shoaib Malik innings, steady to start with and then devastating for Indian bowlers toward the end. He has really transfomed from a off-spiner who bats a bit to a proper batsman who bowls a bit of off-spin. Kudos!!:tup:

Indian people forget about Pakistan when they look onto Waseem akram,shoieb akthar,saeed anwar and there is a long list of pakistani player's.
when i was in class 12th standerd i started to copy waseem akrams bolling style with short runup.A starter of this thread does not know, that in remote area of india boys always have competition to become best fan of waseem akram,shoieb akhtar,yusuf yohana etc.
So keep away war factor from cricket.
shoieb malik show his one day capability in centurian,he is one of the best player in one day cricket.
cricket is the medium of people to people contact.
It minimise the tension between two neighbors. People to people contact is far better than internet or Television.
When people meet from both country in one stadium many myth broke just in 8 hours.

my dear brother in both country there are positiv and negitiv people actully now a days media is responsible for every thing happning if we fight and fight one day both nation's destory so tell me the way to stop the dirty game:cheers:

those may be present there in ur India but their number in Pak is negligible, anyways why are u giving me lessons on Moral, ur right every one has differnt morals so u do need to take care about other people's morals, please do check before writing things, BTW don't draw ur Conclusions i give a damn to ur morals
I think u know yourself whether ur a 'be sharm' or not
If u want certificate then tell me i can issue one for u
I hope you people are Kicked out happy now??
as for Zaid Hamid, Do u know about Bharat Verma, Aj Tak, Zee News, Star Plus, India TV, Indian defence review & list goes on so no Comparison here, ur media is ahead in ranting & BS
U called me aunty I called U Kiddo, anything wrong with it, now if u have never got good treatment from any one & ur surprised when some one gives it to u then, its not my fault...
your mommy wasn't strict to u & see she has spoiled her Child tsk tsk.....

Mam about tv news media then i would say its all about ratings. How many viewers watching. Thats what matters to tv news channels. Please dont get hurt by what they showing about pakistani players. Most indians dont have time to watch what they showing about cricket. We watch news channel because to see who won the toss. As u know toss takes places 15mins before the actual video comes out due to ads etc etc. So we read headlines who won toss and elected to bat. We dont listen what news readers says.

Australia-pakistan match fixed already? Sources says that pakistan wont win against australia for two reason. 1st benefit of loosing is india will be knocked out. 2nd benefit pak wont have pressure that india might come in final and defeat pakistan as dhoni doesnt miss 2nd chance. Match already fixed. Result australia's win? Well let see tomarrow.

I don't know where u got this news from, can u quote ur source for the information or it just came to your mind? or is it coz u want to find excuses for india not making it to the finals?

this seems to be another tailored stroy by RAW(research and analysis wing) and in your next post you'll surely say ISI is behind this match fixing and taliban would be guarding the doors of players dressing rooms with AK47s threatening them not to win against australia.

or if you claim that your source is reliable, then i am sure either one out Ricky ponting or Younis khan or may be both would have called you up and broke this news rather conspiracy against india to you.

they might have come to you in your dream and told you all this.

no offense brother, but u seriously need to take a sound sleep coz u seem to be upset by india's defeat and if this doesn't help you, plz go and see a doctor.:pakistan:

I don't know where u got this news from, can u quote ur source for the information or it just came to your mind? or is it coz u want to find excuses for india not making it to the finals?

this seems to be another tailored stroy by RAW(research and analysis wing) and in your next post you'll surely say ISI is behind this match fixing and taliban would be guarding the doors of players dressing rooms with AK47s threatening them not to win against australia.

or if you claim that your source is reliable, then i am sure either one out Ricky ponting or Younis khan or may be both would have called you up and broke this news rather conspiracy against india to you.

no offense brother, but u seriously need to take a sound sleep coz u seem to be upset by india's defeat and if this doesn't help you, plz go and see a doctor.:pakistan:

only one word in reply

S U P E R :victory: :pakistan::pakistan::pakistan: :victory:

Sir ofcourse am upset by india's defeat but am bit shocked by reading the thread headline. India loss one match against pakistan and all of sudden its change of fate? Hehe Funny isn't it? Anyway the news i seen was on indian media. i know, i know and yep i know indian media famous in this forum hehe. i dont think india deserves to go through. India weak team without four superstars thats is sehwag, yuvraj, pathan and zaheer. Tomarrows match already fixed. i will reply u after the result australia beat pak. If pakistan wins then i will accept you are right sir. Thank you.

Why is it that people always associate Pakistan's defeat in a big event with betting / match fixing. And I speak this for the Pakistanis as well. Whenever, Pakistan loses in a big/decisive event everyone says to me that the match was fixed. I tell all my friends that isn't there a possibility that Pakistan played genuinely but lost to a better side on the day. But, everyone tells me otherwise. I really feel it for the Pakistan team then. I always argue that no one is certain that the match was fixed and further say that why don't you give the same consideration to a genuine defeat as you give to a match being fixed. And everytime I just get a nod of the head.

HAHHAHAHHA TENDULKAR PUNJABI :D:D

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom