What's new

Palestinians - Bravest men on earth! (VIDEOS)

@iLION12345_1 & tank experts

A Question, Is this a vulnerable part where this Hamas fighter placed the bomb? How good the armour is at that part

and what do you think how much damage that would have done? Would this disable the turret or main gun? or possible penetrate into the crew area ?

I think, they could have fired the RPGs only but the reason hamas fighter went right on to the tank is because sides may got very strong armour but this area could be the vulnerable part.

They are able to do so because they have no fear of death, they do well know that they all will die along with others on both sides one day, but they want to take the enemy with them no matter the cost.

They are able to do so because they have no fear of death, they do well know that they all will die along with others on both sides one day, but they want to take the enemy with them no matter the cost.

True, fearless warriors with no fear of death. Fighting against all the odds.

Multiple RPG attacks in the below video:

Not really sure how much damage those RPGs do, but palestinians are definitely putting a fight against all odds. Problem is Gaza has no terrain, not much greenery. The terrain with Mountains, tall trees, provide excellent cover.

I have another question, the videos we saw where Palestinians attacked israeli tanks with RPGs, I don't see any gunship helicopter cover. Why israeli gunships are missing from the action? Atleast I haven't seen any in any of the videos. Do they fear shoulder fired SAM systems? Wonder if Hamas have such at first place.

Following video gave goose bumps. This is a man running towards the tanks with the bomb in his hands. Knowing very well, each step could be his last. This is no action movie, no rambo hollywood shiite, this is REAL WORLD.

First of all,saying the "Palestinians are the bravest men on earth" is an exaggeration. For many reasons. You obviously haven't watched a lot of war videos from different conflicts.

A Question, Is this a vulnerable part where this Hamas fighter placed the bomb? How good the armour is at that part
Now as for that,the rear parts of a tank are usually the most vulnerable. The turret's rear and hull's rear,as well as most of the sides and of course top.

First of all,saying the "Palestinians are the bravest men on earth" is an exaggeration. For many reasons. You obviously haven't watched a lot of war videos from different conflicts.

True, I haven't seen any video where a man ran towards a column of tanks with a bomb in his hands. Its one of the only kind. If you have comparable video then post the link.

Secondly I said this brave comment, because all the odds are against the Palestinians. They have nothing- No air-cover, no gunship helis, no Tanks, no satellites, no terrain, Gaza has not much trees and absolutely no mountains, They are actually in open. Only thing they made to protect themselves are the tunnels which got exposed as they come out from any of those. So I think that tunnel opening is only for one time use. Israelis would definitely bomb that tunnel once they see a fighter coming out and going back. Other conflicts are not with such parity. In Ukraine / Russia, Azeris / Armenians etc. there's never been such big difference. You really lose hopes if your enemy is so strong and you have so tiny land and no equivalent technology but they haven't lost hopes, they are still fighting. That's why I said they are the bravest atleast in this era which we are witnessing.

Secondly I said this brave comment, because all the odds are against the Palestinians. They have nothing- No air-cover, no gunship helis, no Tanks, no satellites, no terrain, Gaza has not much trees and absolutely no mountains, They are actually in open.
That also highlights Hamas' stupidity.

Only thing they made to protect themselves are the tunnels which got exposed as they come out from any of those. So I think that tunnel opening is only for one time use.
Tunnels dug underground,often putting civilian buildings and the entire population at risk. That highlights their willingness to fight,ignoring civilian lives and by holding an entire population captive. Of course,a big part of this population supports them,so...there you are.

ou really lose hopes if your enemy is so strong and you have so tiny land and no equivalent technology but they haven't lost hopes, they are still fighting.
Yeah,well I think that's when you should be asking "Maybe it's time to stop trying to die and look for a diplomatic solution?"

Yeah,well I think that's when you should be asking "Maybe it's time to stop trying to die and look for a diplomatic solution?"

Well, Hamas is found only few decades earlier. Israel was never ready for diplomatic solution because it always had the military means to assert and put entire palestinian population under occupation.

That only highlights that a population has been put on a corner for too long. That also highlights nothing is more dangerous than people who have nothing to lose. So stupid is the rest of the world thinking that show of power will work. You can never subdue a population forever. They will avenge one time or the other.

As for your rest of the comments, If you put yourself in Palestinians shoes, you are thrown out of your lands and put under open air prison where you have tons of restrictions, you cannot have your own airports, your own ports, your airspace is controlled by isralies, your seas are controlled by israeli navy, borders are controlled by them. You are living a life under occupation and you are constantly bombed for 70 years, 100s of thousands killed in such bombings, hospitals, schools, journalists. What would be your reaction or solution to the problem ?

Well, Hamas is found only few decades earlier. Israel was never ready for diplomatic solution because it always had the military means to assert and put entire palestinian population under occupation.
Hamas especially wants the entire Palestine,their goals are not realistic.

That only highlights that a population has been put on a corner for too long. That also highlights nothing is more dangerous than people who have nothing to lose. So stupid is the rest of the world thinking that show of power will work. You can never subdue a population forever. They will avenge one time or the other.
The show of power by Israel is both a punitive and a destruction campaign that probably aims at kicking out or taking out at many Palestinians as possible,in order to weaken them more. I doubt they actually believe they can take out Hamas completely this way.

As for your rest of the comments, If you put yourself in Palestinians shoes, you are thrown out of your lands and put under open air prison where you have tons of restrictions, you cannot have your own airports, your own ports, your airspace is controlled by isralies, your seas are controlled by israeli navy, borders are controlled by them. You are living a life under occupation and you are constantly bombed for 70 years, 100s of thousands killed in such bombings, hospitals, schools, journalists. What would be your reaction or solution to the problem ?
Yes,but Palestinians also chose violence again and again,in order solve the matter by regaining all of the land or getting the world's attention. First they rejected the Peel Plan,they rejected the UN partition Plan,tried war,lost and then basically started terrorist attacks:

Screenshot 2023-11-03 at 16-59-12 Palestinian political violence - Wikipedia.png

@iLION12345_1 & tank experts

and what do you think how much damage that would have done? Would this disable the turret or main gun? or possible penetrate into the crew area ?

I think, they could have fired the RPGs only but the reason hamas fighter went right on to the tank is because sides may got very strong armour but this area could be the vulnerable part.
Regardless of wether it’s a weak spot or not, I don’t think the guy was aiming for anything in particular, he just placed the explosive wherever he could, though at the end, as he pulls the safety pin, you do see him aim the warhead of the IED towards the tank. It’s basically an improvised explosive device fashioned from a Tandem RPG charge, which would be more than enough to go through the armor of the tank at that place and angle, since it’s basically aimed at the turret ring of the tank, however depending on just the exact angle it was when it went off and where the tanks turret was pointing it could have different outcomes from damaging the turret to other external sensors and the main gun, it could most definitely kill the crew too.

The side armor of no tank is strong enough to withstand a tandem RPG charge on its own, but given the ERA and other add-on armor, it would be possible to withstand the hit, though it would still likely damage the tracks and score a mobility kill. A static tank is as good as dead.

Regardless of wether it’s a weak spot or not, I don’t think the guy was aiming for anything in particular, he just placed the explosive wherever he could, though at the end, as he pulls the safety pin, you do see him aim the warhead of the IED towards the tank. It’s basically an improvised explosive device fashioned from a Tandem RPG charge, which would be more than enough to go through the armor of the tank at that place and angle, since it’s basically aimed at the turret ring of the tank, however depending on just the exact angle it was when it went off and where the tanks turret was pointing it could have different outcomes from damaging the turret to other external sensors and the main gun, it could most definitely kill the crew too.

The side armor of no tank is strong enough to withstand a tandem RPG charge on its own, but given the ERA and other add-on armor, it would be possible to withstand the hit, though it would still likely damage the tracks and score a mobility kill. A static tank is as good as dead.

Another Video with multiple RPG attacks:

Hamas really putting up the fight against all the odds. Not sure, how much punch those RPGs have against the israeli tanks.

Tunnels dug underground,often putting civilian buildings and the entire population at risk. That highlights their willingness to fight,ignoring civilian lives and by holding an entire population captive. Of course,a big part of this population supports them,so...there you are.

What would as a Greek know about valour and dignity ? it's refelcetd in your post. I guess when Turkey took Cyprus must have refereshed your memory.

Back
Top Bottom